It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Captive Gray

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dude, can I mention how much Fire in the Sky traumatized me as a kid! I was paranoid about going on deserted backwoods roads for years after that.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As i said earlier, this one is a good fake.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlinhoot

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Remember that video that claimed to be an alien interrogation from Area 51? Forget what it was called...was in a show on Sci Fi Channel I think.

Anyway, that had a much more eerie other worldy feel to that alien, had much more creep-factor, whether it was real or cgi I don't know but it gave you a strange feeling watching it, at least it did to me.

That Budweiser commercial was hilarious, first time I've seen it.

Anyway, thanks for posting this Captive Gray video...I saw it on the other thread, and chuckled.

Sounded like it was trying to say "mama"

Google the term "Alien interrogation" and top link is www.youtube.com...

This alien interrogation video link you posted (not related to the captive gray video) is actually from a video called "Area 51: The Alien Interview". I have watched The Alien Interview several times, and realized what a ridiculous hoax it is. I mean give me a break! You interview an E.T. and don't even light the room properly? Yeah right! It was blatantly obvious they were just trying to hide the fact that it was a puppet, so they kept the room as dark as possible. But the E.T. was conveniently sensitive to light. Pffftt...

The movement's of the puppet's head were very puppet-like and didn't look natural at all. And they used a telepath to communicate with the E.T.? Yeah sure! Whatever! Another ridiculous thing that was mentioned was that the aliens managed to eradicate all microbial bacteria and germs from their air (or something like that) so they immediately get sick breathing our planet's air. Yeah right!

The person who supposedly leaked the video was named "Victor". He was interviewed when the video was first released, and again in the re-release of the video in 2008. Victor's behavior was absolutely cartoonish when he was re-interviewed in 2008, and some of the things he said were absurd. It was as though he was trying to behave as phony as possible.

IMO, UFO/Alien research is an absolutely legitimate subject that should to be taken seriously. However, massively hoaxed videos like The Alien Interview are bad because they make a mockery out of the whole subject.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlinhoot

I followed the Rubber Johnny link. Never saw that before... seriously twisted [couldn't stop watching, though], but I have to agree with you that it looks suspiciously similar. If the makers of that short weren't behind the captive Gray video, their film techniques surely were the inspiration.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
the wall is not the same

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Under this photo it says, "ESTE MATERIAL É UMA OBRA FICCIONAL"

THAT MEANS THAT THE PICTURE IS AN ART!!!!!

I am brazillian by the way ... I dont know if u guys are talking about the picture or the video content, I dont see either .. I am just translating that phase

AN ART ???? LOL***

philipe 2D = FRAUD

By the way... philipe 2D (or Michael Jackson) CONFESSED in another thread that these simple words "This Is a Fictional Story" only was added into his "mini-market", or bloggy, 9 months AFTER his idiot MIB little story had started.

Well...

Doc

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Relato de um Mib, has been made by Philipe Kling David, a brazilian artist.
This IS a CGI.
What do you mean for "misinformation"? In my opinion, a good example is to claim that a CGI is a genuine footage.
www.ceticismoaberto.com...
www.mundogump.com.br...

An ARTIST ??? LOL***

Better say a LIAR....

Philipe 2D = Fraud

He is the HOAX itself !

Doc

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove

AN ART ???? LOL***

philipe 2D = FRAUD

By the way... philipe 2D (or Michael Jackson) CONFESSED in another thread that these simple words "This Is a Fictional Story" only was added into his "mini-market", or bloggy, 9 months AFTER his idiot MIB little story had started.

Doc

I agree 100% with both comments of yours above, Mr. Doc.

With all respect I dare saying this guy is really A FRAUD.
Nothing good ever done before; nothing good after.

This was "his only symphony" and he played it out of tune.
"The Synphony of The Captive Grey Alien".

He confessed to have added the info "this is a fictional story" only 9 months later after it was "sent into the WEB". This is not a position for a man.
Once again, as you showed, Mr. Doc, he uploaded his video Capt. Grey Alien on YT also with no warning. He had intention of promoting disinfo, with all respect.

I also think we should not waste "expensive candles with a cheap deffunt".

Under my point of view, with all respect, FROM NOW, it will be very difficult for him, so discredited, to pick some work. Nobody like liers.

Congrat's for the good job you've developed at your video analysis, Mr. Doc.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
O.K. I know it's been three years but the show Fact or Faked Paranormal Files might do an investigation in this incident. But I have a few questions about it. Have there been any known extraterrestrial space craft crash site in that country? If there were that would be Brazil's Roswell incident.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormal78
O.K. I know it's been three years but the show Fact or Faked Paranormal Files might do an investigation in this incident. But I have a few questions about it. Have there been any known extraterrestrial space craft crash site in that country? If there were that would be Brazil's Roswell incident.

You obviously missed the part about "the captive Gray" being a CG creation. It was made by philipe3d (on youtube) a seriously talented artist, check this out

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

This guy does very good C.G. work. And I like the god of war figure he created. Do you know what C.G. software he uses? It would be fun to play with.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

Try and get in touch with him via his youtube page www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join