It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alcoholic Roommate is completely INSANE!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

In the book based on our suffering friend's avatar- Guilietta solved the entire drug problem- In a hilarious way!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Well I made up my mind, this guy is too much of a freaking looser to be around him anymore. I tried. I really did. But sometimes you have to abandon ship. This is one sinking ship that I am not going down with.

I am out of here tonight! going to live with my sister for a while till I get back on my feet.

Hate to see a friend crash and burn like this but sometimes there is nothing you can do.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You are quite right! Alcoholics must hit their "bottom" all by themselves. Hopefully this one will hit- then after some time passes you both will be able to laugh about it and become friends again. To wish someone well- but away, is a difficult task. You are well loved on here and have much support.

Your sister is a gem of a lady- please give her our love. Let me know if there is anything I can do (u2u me).

Many of us have been where you are and are here for you now. You are not alone.

The suckaxx part of this will be over fairly soon- it always is!

Just remember when they tell you that they are going cut down that this is what they mean by it:

Enjoy your new digs!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

You all will be able to know what the trip is going to be like. I will make a podcast of the entire trip and upload it here on ATS. Look out for WUKNR On the road with Wukky I just bought a digital MP3 recorder that will handle making the trip with me.

yea a day and a half on a greyhound bus up to Michigan from Florida. GAH! Where do I order that suicide machine?
Kidding kidding

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
oops double post sorry

[edit on 4/5/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I am looking forward to it. I am guessing it will be off the chain! please u2u me the link when you post it.

please!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yep I got it all planned out, Busgoer interviews, Rest stop reviews.. by the end of this WUKNR special you will know what it is like to ride a greyhound bus. All digitally mastered and uploaded for your entertainment. My suffering will be your piss yourself laugh off. I will make sure to put a link into my signature so that it's easy to find.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
yep I got it all planned out, Busgoer interviews, Rest stop reviews.. by the end of this WUKNR special you will know what it is like to ride a greyhound bus. All digitally mastered and uploaded for your entertainment. My suffering will be your piss yourself laugh off. I will make sure to put a link into my signature so that it's easy to find.

Awesome!!!! I am looking forward to a segment of:

Rest area pervert pick-up lines and sexual innuendos and invitations!!!

Like this:

Be careful and make sure when you stretch your legs that you can always see the bus!

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Quick update, I am now somewhere between Chatanooga TN and Knoxville TN headed north. If anyone knows how much this sucks to do. Just think of trying to find a wireless signal out on the road.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I am glad that you decided to leave. You can't save anyone unless they truly want to be saved and it sounds like this guy isn't ready yet.

Good luck living with your sister.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks snowflake, I am now in Cleveland OH, I have a layover for an hour and a half for the connection to Detroit. Gah this has been a boring experience. I have taken a few pictures but alas no one really wanted to talk on the show. I guess buss goers just want to be left alone but I have a few stories to tell and Ill let you all know about them when I get to my sisters house and are able to break out the microphone and my mouse. (I hate this little mousepad thing)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join