It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

survey: should ATS publish a national conspiracy newspaper? yes (flag) or no (no flag) ... so this d

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
survey: ATS publish a national conspiracy newspaper as an alternative to the corporate news? ...so this doesn't happen to us

Yes? then flag this post.
No? then don't flag this post.

Chinese human rights activist Hu Jia has been convicted of “inciting subversion of state power” and sentenced to three and a half years in prison.
www.amnesty.org...

Housing rights activist Ye Guozhu is serving a four-year prison sentence after he applied for permission to hold a demonstration against forced evictions in Beijing.
www.amnesty.org...

Three people in Myanmar were sentenced to prison for giving water to monks on the street.
www.amnesty.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was more thinking an INTERnational newspaper...lol.

You have a very good point there. Maybe a newspaper is difficult but how about a webzine or something like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I would advise that it start in a policitical neutral country, you could always have the text sent to other countries via the net,,but you will be taking on the folks who dont like this kind of info being disceminated.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Flag for yes, no flag for no? What about abstentions? Not too scientific, your little poll here!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
Flag for yes, no flag for no? What about abstentions? Not too scientific, your little poll here!

Maybe a ploy to get points and popularity. - How about users post YES for YES and uummmmmmm NO for NO!

As for a neutral country purhaps try New Zealand - only closest rival is Oz and we care more about football and figuring out what all those Tasmanians are plotting across the water to worry about good ol NZ.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ambushrocks

Good idea. Not too keen on webzine UNLESS it's a one pager of links to ATS. I'm thinking a mailer to households. There are 135,000 ATS folks, 60 million fans of American Idol, and 300 million people in the U.S.

135,000 aware people out of 300 million? That's 1 out of 3,000.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by ambushrocks

There are 135,000 ATS folks

Well there are 135k ATS members and you only have 9 flags... so i suppose 134,993 members do not agree with you!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Good idea. I can't think of a politically neutral country. Switzerland is the seat of the central bank collective, "Bank of International Settlements", the central banks' bank -- the head of the beast.
www.google.com...,GGLJ:2006-42,GGLJ:en&q=bank+of+international+settlements

findarticles.com...

It is a center of double-&-triple NWO agents conducting military and economic warfare who are national traitors to their countries but worshipped as heroes due to social engineering. Their allegiance is only to their own interlocking NWO banking directorate. The only book I know of that accurately documents it is Loftus & Aarons' The Secret War Against the Jews, www.samizdat.com... which is an intelligence history of (in)famous counter-agents throughout the 20th and 21st centuries, from pan-German to al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Nine people out of 82 who looked at the post.

Last time I checked, there are 135,000 ATS and 300 million U.S. citizens.

9 out of 82 is = 1 in nine

135,000 out of 300 million = 1 in 3000

9 out of 135,000 = 1 in 15,000, only 9 times less than ATS' 1 in 3,000

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

Abstentions are those people who ignore the post.

yes = flag
no = no flag
abstention = ignore the post

That's as scientific as any other survey. Either people agree, disagree, or don't participte.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeeko

New Zealand is a good idea. www.abovetopsecret.com...'
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
ATS.com should make a conspiracy news paper so we can start to finally make money for all our hard work getting this site to this monumentous place in internet fame!!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Man prints dead.

I don't think any hardcopy media these days is gonna fly.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

There are 10,000 daily newspapers in the United States, and 10,000 weekly newspapers. Not one of the publishes the quality of work on ATS. People say the internet is replacing newspapers. However, newspapers re the mainstream form of communication.

You gave me an excellent insight. Perhaps ATS should have an official news service. It costs only $20,000 a year (not much for a corporation) to put out 20,000 broadcast faxes and 20,000 email news releases to those newspapers every three weeks all year long.

This expert system relational database of 1/4 million editors journalists costs $10,000 a year to subscribe to www.google.com...,GGLJ:2006-42,GGLJ:en&q=media+lists+online The only folks who use is are the social engineering firms who want to create public opinion (propaganda) or household brand recognition

This is the broadcast fax outfit jblast.jfax.com...

This is the broadcast email outfit www.authsmtp.com...

national targeted strategic press release campaigns and news-service start-up
total cost/yr: $17,196 per year at $14,248 for subscription software & software & web-based service + 10% contingency of $2,848 compared to $500,000 to 1.5 million dollars for a p.r. agency

corporate media social engineering/mind control mechanics www.abovetopsecret.com...

mind control deprogramming: www.abovetopsecret.com...

a satiric Clinton/Obama example of mind control/social engineering:
Can't you see Hillary trying to wave Obama down. Obama's giving his acceptance speech. "Well, my fellow Americans, I've just dropped a nuclear bomb on Saudi Arabia by mistake, Hillary's right, it was a big mistake. But, I was against the Iraq war from the beginning, and she voted for it. I didn't. She did. I didn't. She did. I didn't. I've been in Washington a long time, too. On the freeway the other day. It seemed like forever. The American people have been getting stuck on freeways, in such slow traffic, for such a long time. It's time for a change. The American people want a change. We've talked to the Israelis, they, understandably are a little upset because it was their understanding we wanted them to nuke Iran, by mistake, when they were aiming for Iraq by mistake. I apologize for that. Many of our presidents have been in positions where it, when you really look at it, doesn't matter what they do as long as they don't blame the folks that everyone on ATS knows should be blamed. Thank you."

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sounds,like a good idea to me ATS on the newstand wolud be kinda cool!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How about a ATS magizine.....along with a BTS,and AP mag.Sounds great to me,starred AND flagged.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Maybe different sections in publication? ...to cut down cost. And ...could you live with a newsprint paper instead of a shiny paper publication to keep down costs. Back in the 70's one of the most popular underground publications that spread around the country was about 1/2 inch thick and printed on newsprint self-covered (no cover) and stapled. It was the first publication for women. Totally a non-corporate event, but it swept across the country.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes, too cool. And ghetto.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Yea,I could live with that,but then a couple years down the road when it takes off it could be put into a shiny mag

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I said yes... BUT, I think a newspaper would be difficult to produce (especialy one for the whole country) so we should stick to a email newsletter or something along those lines.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join