It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove exposed in 1981!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I wasn't suprised when I first heard of this group a number of years back...but I was suprised to find out that this 26 year old video was more informative about the footage produced like the Alex Jones one where he Trespassed on to the Grove and filmed the whole thing...I gave Alex the benifit of the doubt but after seeing this video I realise that he hasn't uncovered anything new about the grove. So I wonder what else he is riding the coat tales of..

I guess he is just another loud mouth Texan...No offense to People with large mouths.
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 4-4-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Alex Jones got footage of the Cremation of Care ceremony which these guys didn't. Nevertheless, it is a an excellent expose. An older member here mentioned it a few times, but I had never seen the actual footage. Thanks gmac

Did Alex Jones ever claim to be the first to expose the Grove?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is an excellent clip...much better than the barely focused Alex Jones stuff that I have seen, it was good to see something that just reported instead of sensationalised - personally I find the fact that the most powerful men in the US get together for a two week jape sensational enough.

Did I hear correctly that Reagan was a member of Mandalay? I thought Mandalay was the 'secret services' camp and was led by one of the Bechtel's?? I also think it is only accessed via a cable car and that you can only visit by invitation only. I may have it mixed up

Either way I am not sure I would have associated the names listed (I can only remember Reagan, I'll have to watch it with more concentration I think) with secret services and/or Bechtel...I wonder if they were just guests which may add a different dimension to proceedings. It was obviously in the days when they still felt safe enough to brag about their 'private holiday camp'.

I have often wondered why something that is supposedly for the US elite has given the camps so many names that are associated with British colonialism, in addition to Mandalay there are with names derived from Rudyard Kipling poems????

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Alex Jones got footage of the Cremation of Care ceremony which these guys didn't. Nevertheless, it is a an excellent expose. An older member here mentioned it a few times, but I had never seen the actual footage. Thanks gmac

Did Alex Jones ever claim to be the first to expose the Grove?

If you look at the video at like 3 mins i think, it states briefly about the ceramony of Dull Care which is the same...

But actual footage of it happening, your right they don't..

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing that... that is a surprisingly good news report... that's how the news USED to be before it became infotainment.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sure, they were all buddies up in that club, Reagan, Nixon, Kissinger:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here's an interesting one from 1906, I've lots of these quality type images from the Bohemian Grove:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
Here's an interesting one from 1906, I've lots of these quality type images from the Bohemian Grove:

really...thats tto cool...would you ever share them all...?i would be really interested in seeing some...ty

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
NO idea WHATS going on in this images

►Click on images for larger versions...◄

Picturing these people in the above images as also being out nations leaders, politicians, CEO's etc is quite surreal...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Those are some amazingly disturbing pictures, I am very grateful for you sharing them here Battlestar, I am afraid to aks how you got them.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
uys take a closer look at the Owl...Is it Possible that it could be another entity with a cloak and crown of some sort...I grant that it resembles an Owl but as I look Closer the feathers look like a Cloak and the fasce looks lke it could of appeared different years and years ago before weather wear...Just something To Keep in mind..

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
this is the club nowadays...

www.youtube.com...

images.google.ca...://www.jonesreport.com/images/I0038560A_med.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/011206_bohemia n.html&h=327&w=500&sz=39&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=gXUADmbtLEnK3M:&tbnh=85&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbohemian%2Bgrove%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

top topics

join