It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 74 – Who Killed MLK, Jr.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 74 – Who Killed MLK, Jr.? - Radio Format

Marking the Anniversary of the death of Dr. Martin Luther King, the brother of the man accused of pulling the trigger, John Larry Ray, chats with Dave and Johnny. He and co-author Lyndon Barsten bring out new revelations on how it would be impossible for James Earl Ray to be the assassin that night. Also in this show we hear some International sighting reports (a big thanks to Barb Campbell who is leaving as one of our correspondents). We also have the Skeptic Overlord tell us about the most popular threads being discussed and we get surprised when we call up Springer's house. "Chocolate Rain" may be the latest in the viral videos, but watch out.... there's a new one called "Rabbit Rain" that's going to crack you up, and Dave and Johnny are hoping it will be equally well received!

VISIT The TRUTH AT LAST Home NOW

VISIT John Larry Ray’s Website NOW (Coming Soon)

The Rabbit’s Rant – Fatima Khomeini’s Passport Photo:

length: 89:57
file: atsmix_2885.mp3
size: 26354k
feed: atsmix

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

BONUS – THE NEW DAVE & JOHNNY MUSIC VIDEO “RABBIT RAIN”.

The ATS MIX boys, Dave Rabbit & Johnny Anonymous, from AboveTopSecret.Com do their version of Tay Zonday’s “Chocolate Rain”.

[edit on 9/19/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
SkepticOverlord,

Ye said: "It's not that we hate America it's that we care." Shouldn't ye feel free enough to say "...it's because I LOVE America."?

We all love America don't we? Except the tyranical, theocratic, terrorist, do-as-I-say scum of the Earth among us, of course.

P.S. Crakeur was drunk....

P.P.S. Yes, DHS means Dave's Highschool...

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Crakeur,

"They didn't see what we saw." "They don't deny it, they just deny that they're investigating"

Crakeurnator (as Dave has dubbed ye),

Has it occurred to you that you were hosed?

I'm reminded of the Simpsons episode where the carnies where squatting at the Simpson home.

"There's no shame in being beaten by the best," father says. "But, Dad, they didn't seem all that..." "...We was beaten by the best...", father reminds. End of story.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi Dave, are you sure about that passport photo? That seemed fishy to me so I went on a quick google hunt.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lists no relative of name Ayesha (not all names are listed though)

Searching the name listed gets very few results, considering she is a relative of a very notable person I was expecting a few.

From a website for muslims:

www.ummah.net...

That thread seems to say a few things to me. It's an email circular (never a good pedigree!). The name may not be appropriate:

"Its fake... how do i know... simple.... khomeini is a shia name... no shiah would call themselves ayesha and khomeini... thats like calling yourself... errr adolt rothschild or sommet... :rolleyes:"

Although this is disputed later on in the thread, the disputing person also says "But that ID certainly looks fake."

That's all I could find offhand, so I'd appreciate any info you have on where it came from, etc, in order to do better research on the validity of this passport.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Don't know if it's the right place to post this, but it's regarding this show, so I guess the place is right

The mp3 file is 22kHz in stereo... we all know there's like less than 1% of the shows that's in stereo... wouldn't it be better to do mono and higher quality? Up the kHz to 32 or something so at least one of you will sound good, like on the BTS shows

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Crakeur was sober. I've been working non-stop for two months, thus the punch drunk sounding version of me but, rest assured, I was, hic, sober, hic.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
Hi Dave, are you sure about that passport photo? That seemed fishy to me so I went on a quick Google hunt.

I don't recall where I got the photo from actually, sometime back in 2006 ..... but honestly, it's a bit brother, a bit. When I saw the photo I laughed my buttock off..... thus, a bit was created.

Dave

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There will be HELL TO PAY for this abomination!

Actually... This is one of the best shows to date.

The Springenator...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
There will be HELL TO PAY for this abomination!

eat some beans and spinach and get back to the stalls. we need the cash.

frogs

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave Rabbit

Originally posted by bobafett
Hi Dave, are you sure about that passport photo? That seemed fishy to me so I went on a quick Google hunt.

I don't recall where I got the photo from actually, sometime back in 2006 ..... but honestly, it's a bit brother, a bit. When I saw the photo I laughed my buttock off..... thus, a bit was created.

Dave

Hi Dave, I Still love you brother! It's just this kind of thing stands out to me as something created as propaganda, for people to use to mock another culture. This kind of thing sticks in peoples minds, even though it may seem a bit of a joke, and all these things together effect peoples thoughts and unconscious prejudices. I see your bits as not just comedy, but social and political commentary, but if that commentary is based on a hoax, it ends up having far less worth.

On a more positive note, keep up the good work on the shows, I've been listening for a long time, and love the show, I think this is the first time I've had an issue with the content, so out of, i guess, 50 shows or so I've heard, that's not bad odds!

A little more fact-checking never hurts, especially if you want to get on mainstream(ish) radio.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bobafett

Always open to comments from you brother... PRO or CON. That's what keeps my fires alive...... evoking responses from listeners. Otherwise, there's not much point really, is there?

Your bud....

Dave

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I may be going a little far for something a bit trivial, but once i get my nose in something, I can't stop...

The document is a croatian driving license, you can see a modern one here:

www.mup.hr...

You can see the rules for croatian driving license photos here: The left column are correct, the right column are incorrect (they seem very strict!) The bottom box is completely unacceptable. It says on an exceptional basis hats and scarfs are allowed, but not covering the face.

www.mup.hr...

"Fatimas Passport" is an older version so the rules may have been a little different at that time, however my croatian friend says he does not believe that would ever have been allowed.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Great show guys! Crakuer, you always crack me up dude! Frogs.

Keep up the great work Johnny and Dave

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

it's Dave and Johnny. they make it easy to be a close representative of yourself. I say close because there's the nagging thought that you need to be cautious with your words due to the rules and regulations.

I've offered to do the show whenever they want. not sure of the masses can handle me that frequently so spot guesting is as good as I can get I guess.

top topics

join