It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast2Coast AM and ATS good partnership?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey guys, thought it would be awesome if you guys worked with C2C! I know someone has probably said something like this, shoot maybe you are linked in with them... I haven't seen anything with C2C...

What do you think? A section for C2C? That would be awesome!!!!

Here's my idea on it...

like your other sections have one for C2C, work with George and Art to make available the mp3s and the streamlink for subscribers of C2C etc. The ATS users could then listen to the shows and comment on them... Maybe use auto generated posts and replies only for users... ???? It would be really cool, I know it would!

ATS rules, thanks guys and gals!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well considering ATS is free and according to the 3 Amigos will always be free, and c2c is a pay site, i dont really see that happening.

And i dont really see c2c as much of a discussion site. But, ATS did (and still does i think) advertise on the c2c radio show. Which has brought about a huge influx of people according to advertising times vs. member signups. Along with the ufo conference in SanJose and the big NewYork thing, this place has gotten unbelievably slammed with all kinds of new users. Anything to bring the masses in ay guys.

My .02

Silver

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Maybe anything 1 month old could be viewed free on ATS? If C2C would be willing... Then if you want real time or the latest month you could subscribe to C2C... It's cheap btw... I don't know how they do it... Must get massive donations or something...

In some form or another I think these 2 are the key players and would make a great team... It would also make a great addition to ATS and make for some great discussions...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
Maybe anything 1 month old could be viewed free on ATS? If C2C would be willing... Then if you want real time or the latest month you could subscribe to C2C... It's cheap btw... I don't know how they do it... Must get massive donations or something...

How they do it? Advertisers and subscribers of course. Do the math, I don;t know exactly the amount of subscribers, but lets estimate 10,000 (which I say is low)...

10000x$6.95/mo=$70,000 per month income.

+

Ad revenues

+

Syndication revenues

+

Any guest affiliation profits (private deals for pushing products)

This all adds up to a siazable per month revenue.Yes the subscription rates are low comparatively, but c2c is not 'hurting' financially in my view.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Personaly i have nothing with C2C

But i do like ATS.

I would like to see them each go their own way and not merge.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Not no but hell no.

I do not like the idea at all.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeah, you get straight talkers on ATS who debunk the crazy people.

On C2C you have crazy people who listen to other crazy people's crazy theories and don't do anything to ask how they might have this info.

They are not objective at all on c2c.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Yea, I liked it much better with Art Bell, at least he tried to ask some of the tough questions, but it's entertaining nonetheless now. The show gets some authentic guests and interesting topics. I get the show for free and access to archives etc. so can't complain.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

On C2C you have crazy people who listen to other crazy people's crazy theories and don't do anything to ask how they might have this info.

True, but none the less like mentioned here you get legit guests and good stories... Stories that we can talk about on ATS to debunk or prove true... Isn't that what we do here on ATS?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I doubt this would ever happen.

C2C is owned by Clear Channel Communications, one of the world's largest media conglomerate. There would be no merger, it would be more like a whale swallowing a minnow.

And could you imagine the CointelPro accusations against ATS if such a merger were to take place?

EDIT: Upon re-reading your OP, I think your idea of a partnership (not a merger) might be worth looking into. ATS could host and manage the C2C forum here, where C2C could take advantage of ATS' membership. In exchange C2C could advertise ATS to a national (quasi-international) audience. I'm sure Springer has already looked into something like this at one point.

[edit on 4/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

True, but none the less like mentioned here you get legit guests and good stories... Stories that we can talk about on ATS to debunk or prove true... Isn't that what we do here on ATS?

We already do discuss the guests. Hell, George Knapp has his own forum here. So as many have stated, not a good idea at all. But keep tryin. The Amigos are always welcome to new ideas.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

This is not true, if someone says something totally out in left field they ask where they got the information... But yes it's different from ATS in the way that it's for promotion and it's a radio "show"... So yes most of the guests are there to sell books... However, you can tell when they don't agree or when George doesn't like what someone is saying... They don't agree and back the people up, they listen and ask questions... In my opinion do a great job keeping things in line... The whole idea is to get the information out, it's up to you to decide for yourself what is true and what is not... You can't discredit the entire show because of a bloated opinion... I agree what some of the guests say can be hard to believe, but so are most of the topics on ATS.... The combination of C2C and ATS would make C2C more interactive and would allow for a broader discussion on the subjects... C2C covers all the same things as ATS only in verbal form... I think it would be great to be able to come here and visit threads for specific shows... Also I feel the more information the better... If anything is going to get out and get done the information needs to spread... Those that spread the info. should combine resources, share resources and promote the information as far as possible before it's too late...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
C2C is a radio program with a board. ATS is a board that supports a whole lot more. I know which one I prefer.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No link between the two is necessary. Those who find one eventually find the other.

Not to mention Richard Syrett. And others...

Anyone got a list of other good talk radio you can get on the net?

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Have you checked out our own ATS MIX radio show/podcast?

Springer...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by ianr5741

Have you checked out our own ATS MIX radio show/podcast?

Springer...

Actualy not.
Maybe i should

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Lot of good points as to which is better and why a partnership can't work or whatnot... But all I'm asking for is a section for discussing the shows... Not that big a deal really.. I love ATS and the Mix Show and C2C and only want to chat about the subjects on C2C in a more organized manner.. I know there are posts by guests of C2C and there are posts about C2C, but they are in a bunch of different categories... Maybe I'm just anal when it come to organization sometimes... But a section for C2C still in my opinion would be awesome...

I mean we are trying to get the truth out right? What's wrong with combining all the known resources at the best location? That location of course is ATS...

top topics

join