It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a question about Noah and the flood.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Toltec,

I have read the link. There was nothing in there indicating a POLE SHIFT cause's memory loss. Have you read the link I posted? The one that provide's evidence that we have been in a pole shift for some time now? Did you see the link Byrd posted that track's the magnetic field's DAILY shifting?

Where's the memory loss?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 01:10 AM
link   
James, Byrd seems to be consistently discussing a magnetic pole shift. Which is different from a sudden and rapid crustal shift, which is the result of an Asteroid hitting the earth. I am talking about an asteroid hitting the earth????

As far as your link I spent about as much time reading it as you spent reading the ones I posted.

James common sense is on my side, this because if an asteroid hits the earth there will be very severe
Storms and they will be all over the planet.

Put it together James 1+1=2

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 01:17 AM
link   
FTR James the URL/Link you posted when clicked on responds as Not Found

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Toltec,

Sorry about my link...

www.huttoncommentaries.com...

And I did read your's. I also quoted the part that discussed memory loss. And I also remember saying I wanted proof a POLE SHIFT has caused memory loss.

Byrd also had this to say about generating electricity with the earth...

"To produce electricity using the Earth?

You'd need a lot of copper wire floating above the earth... a very thick band of it completely encircling the earth; a tube that enclosed Earth's orbit so the Earth could rotate freely inside it and revolve around the sun.

Then you'd have to shove the earth's ...actually, you couldn't shove the crust because that's not where the magnetism is. It's a property of the core. You'd have to move the core.

Here's a page showing how current is generated from magnetic fields:
http:/ /hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/emfchb.html

Here's how it works in power plants (hydroelectric power is actually generated by huge magnets):
www.festivalhydro.co... m/generator.htm

So you'd have to do something similar with the earth's core. Note that the magnetic strength of the earth is pretty doggone weak... and can be easily interfered with. So any magnetic thing on the surface would cause the magnetic field to be uneven and the effect to be much reduced.

Magnetic force also drops off with distance from the magnet... as you can easily see for yourself by just fiddling with a magnet.

And the Earth's magnetism is just... ordinary magentism. There's no Special Waves or Special Cases. It's just magentism like any old magnet you have on your refrigerator.

I'm not sure how much wire you'd need to make even a small amount of current using the Earth's magnetism, but I'd bet that it's going to be far more than we have lying around. "

Your adding 1+1 alright. But your getting 6 as the answer. Recheck your damn math.

"James common sense is on my side, this because if an asteroid hits the earth there will be very severe
Storms and they will be all over the planet."

Ok, dispence with the common sense bit, try posting some evidence of past astroid's impact generating large worldwide electrical storm's that have caused memory loss.

"As far as your link I spent about as much time reading it as you spent reading the ones I posted. "

Well..Considering my link was broken, this mean's you didn't read it. Go back through my post's, you'll find I did read your link and quoted from and discussed it. So you are wrong, you didn't spend as much time reading my link as I did your's. Now I have to wonder...Are you even reading my post's, or are you purposfully acting out when being asked to back your own claim's up with evidence from someone who is more believable.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Once again, scientific proof. And of course we agree with each other, we both believe in science and scientific proof, not opinion and faith proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Invisible friends James???

Whatever and I am speaking to one person despite
the game grow up. The proof is in the fact that an asteroid hitting the earth will cause massive
storms a relatively common cause of flooding.

This is stupid and immature again you should grow up
James and stop pouting.

This is Hilarious

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wait, which James? I thought you talking to me, or were you talking to JamesG.

And you say stuff about an astroid, but no proof of any during human times that size. Still waiting.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Check the definition of an IP adress James whatever and you will understand.

Onlya person who who has an alternative agenda would imply that the evidence is not clear.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Toltec, I am not jamesG, check our IP address, it will show we are not the same.

And alterior motive? But asking for scientific proof? I don't make the connection.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You are JamesG

the rest is irrelevant the issue is clear

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Toltec,

The more you post, the more retarded you sound. Just post your god damned proof already. Is there ANY evidence, scientific evidence, that a POLE SHIFT cause's memory loss?!

Why don't you quit playing the f-ing game's! I'm not JTL, and he is not me.

Moderator's,

You have my permission to post my IP. I hope JTL will do the same. Hopefully, this will show Toltec he has no clue as to the gibberish he is talking about.

Well..This is my IP 63.214.96.177.
Mod's please verify for the benefit of mister know it all Toltec.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Toltec,

I really don't understand how you think I am playing game's. I keep asking the same thing over and over. Great, you posted proof that an astroid impact can cause crustal shift and some storm's. Try posting what I asked for instead. Proof that a pole shift cause's memory loss. Something you have failed to do so far. Your the one playing game's kiddo.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Garbage

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 29-12-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Toltec,

Again, what am I looking for in this link? Why can't you post the proof I asked for?

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the only response I have for you from now on is included in this link.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Toltec,

I would suggest you grow up a bit. You claim thing's and when asked for direct evidence that what you claim is true, you deny any such evidence. You have put word's in my mouth. Saying I think certain thing's, that I don't think at all. You've been saying I have been lieing, without posting anything that show's this is so. You have said I am playing game's pretendnig to be JTL, and possibly over looking thing's you claim was proof, thing's I have posted about in response to. And many other thing's. I find it easier talking to my 16 month old son compared to you. He make's much more sense from what little word's he know's.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey, how you find IP address? I have no clue what mine is, but toltec, I'm not JamesG. Also, waiting for proof of memory loss caused by polar shifts. You still haven't put up scientific evidence. Ones where aliens and monsters are on same thing anyways.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:19 PM
link   
JTL,

Goto www.elfqrin.com

Goto the library section and you'll see a link there to get all the info your browser put's out on the net, including your IP.

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:23 PM
link   
JTL,

Sorry, wrong section...

Here's a link.

www.elfqrin.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Honestly, both of you have gotta shut the hell up. Stop posting posts that have nothing to do with the topic, stop trying to prove yourselves right, and the other wrong. JUST LET IT GO! You steered off the topic so much that i almost forgot what i was gonna post! sheesh

Now, i had a question. What would happen if a massive planet passed by the earth, not impacting it, but passing by too close, so close in fact that it 'threw' off everything seen as 'normal'? Could this be a cause of a pole shift, and then flooding? If so then somehow Noah knew of such a planet before hand, and took the necessary steps for him and the chosen ones to survive. There is so much of this world that we humans 'think' we know and how things work, but really we havent even scratched the surface. Keep them minds open

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join