It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naruto and aliens??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hi guys, long time no talk .
Some of you guys may not know what Naruto is but its a Anime from Japan.

Basically its a kid who trains to be a ninja and so on but some of the characters are very similar to was we hear on this site.

Example one- Orochimaru, the main villian in Naruto, is a snake like character here some info about him

Unlike most other Naruto characters, whose backgrounds are told in chronological order over a consecutive series of chapters, small portions of Orochimaru's past are explored throughout the series. After his parents died when he was young, Orochimaru's only source of affection was that received from his teacher, the Third Hokage, and his two teammates.[18] As they grew older Orochimaru, Jiraiya, and Tsunade collectively became known as the "Legendary Three Ninja" due to their exemplary ninja abilities. Orochimaru, however, craved more power than could be obtained from training with his master, and began abducting villagers of Konohagakure for experimentation. He simultaneously applied for the title of Hokage, the village's protector, hoping that the position would give him access to new abilities. The Third, though wishing to pass the name of Hokage to his favorite student, could not bring himself to knowingly satisfy Orochimaru's lust for power, and thus gave the position to someone else.

No longer having a reason to keep face in Konoha, Orochimaru was less discreet about his abductions and experimentations, giving in the Third the opportunity to discover what he was doing. Unwilling to bring himself to harm Orochimaru, the Third allowed him to escape. In time Orochimaru joined the criminal organization Akatsuki, where he tried to get close to and steal the body of Itachi Uchiha so as to gain the Sharingan. When Itachi was easily able to repel his efforts, Orochimaru was forced to flee the organization With Akatsuki now seeking to assassinate him due to his knowledge of their organization, Orochimaru founded his own ninja village, Otogakure, populated with ninja loyal to him. There he continued his experimentations uninhibited, gaining the means to make all his dreams of power come true.

Orochimaru's various human experiments take place so as to serve two purposes, most prominent of which is his desire to learn every jutsu in the Naruto world. To this end, he experiments on others to see what kind of modifications the human body can endure and to otherwise harness a subject's unique abilities for himself. Once accomplishing this goal, Orochimaru hopes to be worthy of the title of "ultimate being". Because a human's lifespan does not allow enough time to learn every jutsu, Orochimaru also experiments on others to achieve immortality. By living throughout the ages, Orochimaru need never worry about death and thus all the knowledge he gains will never be lost.

Above all else, Orochimaru cares only for himself. He grows bored when there is no conflict or violence in the world, and immediately strikes fear into others when they first meet him. Though he has a number of followers who would do anything for him, Orochimaru treats them as mere pawns. He does not hesitate to send them to their deaths for his own personal benefit, and only finds remorse in their loss if they are unable to properly complete a task. To win over these followers to their disposable status, Orochimaru approaches them with promises of making their dreams, such as obtaining power, revenge, or a purpose to their lives, come true. For his more useful pawns, he then applies them with a cursed seal to corrode their body and mind, making them more susceptible to his influence and control

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Now does that reminds you of some race of aliens? Oh yeah here a pic of Orochimaru...
Example two Akatsuki

Akatsuki is a widespread organization, with its members constantly traveling between countries and its agents operating out of various villages throughout the Naruto world. Because the various members are often so far apart, making a meeting in person impractical, they can communicate through a form of telepathy. If there is a need for the group to have more of an interaction with each other, members can use a form of astral projection to meet at one of Akatsuki's many secret lairs. Their meetings are much more frequent in the second part of the series due to their increased activity.

Akatsuki was created by Madara Uchiha, initially dealing in assassinations and espionage that draw little attention. Some members use their time with Akatsuki to further their own goals; Kakuzu, for example, joined because it makes it easier for him to collect bounties. Soon after the start of the series, however, Akatsuki becomes increasingly more active as its members start to carry out the tasks needed to achieve their ultimate goal: domination over the Naruto world. The leader, Pain, has created a three-step process to work their way towards this goal. First, they plan to obtain a large amount of money to support their organization. Second, they plan to set up a mercenary group loyal only to Akatsuki. To build their reputation, they plan to accept any mission below the usual cost and operate off of the excess funds earned in the first part of their plan. Because there haven't been any wars in some time, the established shinobi villages can't afford to charge such low prices, leading the smaller countries to hire Akatsuki over the more expensive shinobi villages. By using the tailed beasts, Akatsuki can start wars and then immediately quell them, solidifying their reputation and convincing every country to depend on them. Without any business, the other shinobi villages would collapse due to a lack of funds. Finally, after Akatsuki is the only major shinobi force in existence, they could easily conquer the other countries. Despite the severity of this plan, members do not automatically learn of it upon joining; Hidan did not find out about it until asking.

The tailed beasts, nine gigantic demons of immense power, are the focus of much of Akatsuki's effort and screen time within the series. Each Akatsuki member is assigned to capture alive one of the nine beasts or, in most cases, the person that beast has been sealed into. Akatsuki has so far obtained seven of the nine.
Once one of the demons has been captured it is taken to the nearest Akatsuki lair where the remaining members then assemble through astral projection. Pain summons a giant statue of a humanoid monster while the beast or its host is placed before it. The members then take their place on the finger of the statue that corresponds to their respective ring, and the group prepares to seal the beast into the statue. For the sealing, nine dragon-like effigies pour from the statue's mouth to surround the captured host, forcefully remove the tailed beast from them, and seal it into the statue. In the case of an unsealed tailed beast, the same thing happens to the beast itself. The sealing process takes three days to complete. Kisame Hoshigaki notes that the demons must be sealed in a specific order, as he states that sealing the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox before the other eight beasts would destroy the statue. Tobi, the character shown giving Pain orders, hints that the tailed beasts have a purpose beyond global conquest, implying that acquiring all nine would allow his Sharingan to return to full power. Pain, however, has different plans on using the tailed beasts, wishing to use them to create a weapon of mass destruction that will force the world to learn the pointlessness of fighting

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
*snip*

Courtesy Is Mandatory

*Mod Edit - Removed Offensive Material*

[edit on 4/4/08 by niteboy82]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have to agree on this one. Where are u mods? this ones gonna get bad quick

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Skunk works anyone? Is it just me or are there a lot of either BTS posts on ATS or just a lot of posts in the wrong places? Maybe it's just me...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Mod Edited to remove violation

I'll be happy to see you get points for that comment, seriously true and needed comment.

One needs to have this sort of critical analysis of wasted thread space.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by Mukiwa]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Are you trying to compare the Orochimaru guy to a reptilian? I know Orochi is some kind of snake monster in Japanese mythology. I don't know where you are going with "Akatsuki" people.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ah bugger. First Yugioh and now this. I hope something good like Rurouni Kenshin or Trigun comes up eventually. Both of those had some good philosophies in them, My favorite is one of Kenshin's. "Kaoru's words are the naive words of one who has never weilded a sword in battle, but this one longs for a world where such words are true." Paraphrased to death, I know. But the gist is there.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
Are you trying to compare the Orochimaru guy to a reptilian? I know Orochi is some kind of snake monster in Japanese mythology. I don't know where you are going with "Akatsuki" people.

Yes I am. As for the Akatsuki people, I'm comparing them to the Illuminatti/New World Order. And yes I seen the "Yu Gi Oh" thread.

I kinda surprise that they move the thread since I supported my theories.

BTW Naruto is a pretty good manga, Rume. Keyword- Manga. The anime, on the other hand, is a hit or miss.

top topics

join