It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
Call me crazy, but last night I had a dream (very vivid) of a massive ufo event. I remember it so clearly, in the sky (almost as if lights were being switched on ufos started appearing. It felt so real, and almost uplifting. I talked about it all day at work, and got laughed at a bit. But whatever. I never remember my dreams so clearly. But I remembered this one, almost like it happened.

Then I saw this thread.

Odd.

I would love for this to happen. Neat coincidence.

Also neat that it will be a day after my one year anniversary coming to this site. Fun.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by squidboy]

Ow come on ...
Don't count on it, nothing's going to happen

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just a thought. You might have better luck 'willing' Nibiru to appear in our skies. there would be more believers.

If this works however, can I ask that we all collectively get together and focus on A$1Million to appear in my bank acount...
Here's hoping we get the fly over

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
This thread is just a message of what could happen if people put their hearts to it. There's no making anything up. If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

..... but we can wake up and change that
Believe

Oh...so its everyone else' fault when the massive prediction of an amazingly earth shattering event does'nt happen. I bet all the millions of starving people in poor third world countries wish they had food.....why have'nt we seen a massive food fly over.....i bet the all those humans living in battle torn provinces, states and countries terrorized by war are all hoping peace will manifest itself in the form of a fly over....of maybe White Doves........i bet on the 22nd of april alot of people will be concentrating on paying the mortgage or rent and bills , feeding their families, caring and supporting their family, their friends and communities....(i think we call it love, well we do where i come from)......perhaps it might be a bit to much to ask them to find time to concentate on manifesting a UFO flyover.....and then call them cold hearted for it not happening. We don't need a flyover to tell us things are bad and need to improve.......we need to act to make things improve for us, not hope that some imaginary superforce will fly around and make things better.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Seriously guys, Not like he is asking you to do math or read a book just look in the sky. If you don't want to look at the sky then insist on looking straight or to the ground in defiance.

I think the op is trying to have a mass consciousness event so if that is the case then lots of people have to do it for it to happen. He isn't really predicting an event he is hoping we can create one.

I love this mass consciousness kind of stuff so for all the nasty miserable posters who read more like youtube comments, you are very boring

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I bet all the millions of starving people in poor third world countries wish they had food.....

Good point....one would think with the millions of minds all thinking the same thing, "I'm hungry", something would have occurred by now; at least if this collective consciousness thing works as described.

I tend to lean towards the existence of a collective "memory", or "sub-conscious"; a species-centric phenomena that can't be willfully manipulated.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon

Originally posted by squidboy
Call me crazy, but last night I had a dream (very vivid) of a massive ufo event. I remember it so clearly, in the sky (almost as if lights were being switched on ufos started appearing. It felt so real, and almost uplifting. I talked about it all day at work, and got laughed at a bit. But whatever. I never remember my dreams so clearly. But I remembered this one, almost like it happened.

Then I saw this thread.

Odd.

I would love for this to happen. Neat coincidence.

Also neat that it will be a day after my one year anniversary coming to this site. Fun.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by squidboy]

Ow come on ...
Don't count on it, nothing's going to happen

I know.

I guess it's just wishful thinking. I think that an alien mass visit, is probably the only thing that would help the human race. We see thousands of UFOs in the sky, and maybe we change your ways, either way, if it's violent aliens or helpful aliens. As smart as humans are, we are a dumb species, almost like lemmings, at least the video game variety.

I just wish it would happen, odds are it won't. I tell you though, that dream I had was so uplifting and nice. Not sure why, aliens used to scare the crap out of me when I was a kid.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I will take some heat for this, but I agree with the gist of what the OP is saying...

In my personal experience, the desire, intent, and focus of acclimating interaction with these things seems to determine and accelerate the odds of them happening. In the times that I have gotten a small group together, all focused INTENTLY on the same thing (initiating contact or a response), the results seemed to magnify. I do feel that whatever is piloting these objects has the ability to pick up on concentrated thoughts and perhaps even intentions (i.e. peaceful, non-peaceful, etc.).

I would say that what the OP proposes is definitely worth a try based on my own personal experiences...What can it hurt to try?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Greys still scare the crap out of me, and i'm almost 25 LOL!

And this has been getting worse each year. It all started when i watched the movie Intruders when i was 10 years old. For a month i couldn't sleep without being scared to death! ahaha!

But in the other hand, it brought me into the addiction of Ufology, i was 10 years old when i saw a UFO magazine and had an immediate reaction (Will never forget that grey layed down on an cold surgery bed in the cover, yes it was the Roswell case.) and became addicted. Since then i got compulsively addicted to it and everything related to UFO, Conspiracies, Secret Groups & Gov.

But always living in fear since those days. I just can't hear any strange suspicious noises at night or the feeling that something is around me and i get scared. Heck, even when i think about then or see then in my head for a second i get scared and then i try to ignore the images in my head and ignore the thoughts to make it go away.

I think i'm really screwed up beyond repair, and i won' make therapy to fix this because it would just f*ck my head even more (if there's one thing i'm scared even more than greys, are psychiatric drugs and psychiatric therapy.)

My only hope is that someday contact happens and this scary images become replaced by an normal day to day interaction and living with these and all kinds of races out there, benevolent or malevolent. This building pressure inside is killing me, it's not even more a matter of believing if they are real or not, i'm just pissed that contact doesn't happen already! Be it a fake orchestrated contact by the manipulative sobs of this planet or the real thing, this world is going down the pit, we need this! For the better or for the worst!

Sorry for the off and kinda-in topic, but i really felt like expressing this here.

EDIT: count me in for the cause!
we need this shocking fly over asap!

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Renan]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wow, so many of the posts in this thread are mondo patronising. Fine, you sceptics are so much cleverer than the rest of us and it can't possibly be that the universe is based on principles that don't conform to your logic which is merely an overgrowth of binary language systems and an imposition of a very limited regime of truth that was created by human intelligence, itself bound by physiological and linguistic norms.

Also, I think a lot of the critics have missed the OP's point. It isn't enough to simply want it to happen, one must genuinely expect the event to take place.

Now, please, don't get me wrong, I don't expect the prediction to come true, and I'm not convinced the mechanism by which the OP seeks to bring it's fulfilment would work, but, jeez, you've got no evidence that it wouldn't, since it's an experiment that essentially impossible to carry out. That doesn't mean it's wrong, though, just that its unprovable.

And one final thing: the OP put this thread in Skunk Works for a reason, and, I might be wrong, but I doubt it was to be brow beaten by people who already know the full extent of the human mind's capabilities and thus have declared any conversation into outré possibilities pointless and wasteful.

Thank you for saving us credulous sheeple from ourselves.

EDIT for typos.

[edit on 5/4/2008 by rexpop]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well, I don't have anything planned. Why not do a little skywatching on the 22nd and project some thoughts?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Well, I don't have anything planned. Why not do a little skywatching on the 22nd and project some thoughts?

I changed my plans because this idea is better. Don't get me wrong I like the people I canceled on and while their barbecues can be really fun...My partner and I are more into this intriguing idea and will sit with our laptops on our patio and report what we see- even if its just a beautiful clear night. It will be nice to share a moment as it happens. We will earnestly commit our thoughts to manifestation.

Could someone suggest a collective mantra?

We have no expectations

I do sincerely apologize for straying off topic previously- its just that those "idiot" children piss me off. I do not understand why they visit a thread like this when clearly they are not into it. And the dude with the puppy in the avatar- I get all kinds of u2u's now from people thanking me for what I say in posts regarding him/her.

True in that I have no right to run people out of a thread- but I don't care

Please accept my apology for being off-topically rude to nasty ill-mannered jerks. I promise I will do it again!

[edit on 5-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramb0
hey op, i think its worth a try, some of these people who post just don't get your message. I'll be out there on the 22nd.

It's not that people don't just 'get' the message -

For the most part it is in their nature to sneer and giggle at anything outside their perception of reality.

Behaving in such a way inflates their ego and makes them feel superior or 'smarter' than those of us who really do consider manifestation to be possible.

It is actually a sign of insecurity to scoff and make snide comments on this sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop
Now, please, don't get me wrong, I don't expect the prediction to come true, and I'm not convinced the mechanism by which the OP seeks to bring it's fulfilment would work, but, jeez, you've got no evidence that it wouldn't, since it's an experiment that essentially impossible to carry out. That doesn't mean it's wrong, though, just that its unprovable.

I'll reply to this since the rest of your post explicated on the very principles of universal logic, philosophy and linguistics, that which come from us, and that which you you are using and putting to use in your post to try and defeat them. Fighting fire with fire.

How do we know this won't work?

Just think of all the people that pray to "God" and nothing ever happens nor does "God" ever show up. They've been praying now for thousands if not hundreds of thousands or millions of years to these Gods and this God. Still, the only thing of significance that ever comes from a Human Being is when it stops praying and takes up responsibility for itself and its planet and makes physical action its substitute for sitting in a dark room with hands crossed sending telepathic messages to an invisible diety.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If a mass population focus their thoughts with deep intention...

There are better things to focus on like healing the hearts and minds of a sick world. I for one will not be looking for any flying demons, there are enough here on earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Siren

Now everybody, think "How happy everyone is to have gasolene $1.576 dollars per gallon."

The secret works, but not all areas.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Now this is my religious view on this matter. Don't read on if you can't stand a Biblical viewpoint.

You can wish the Foo Fighters into existance but you can't wish material substances such as food into existance. There are intelligent beings out there that are invisible, but they can be manifested by opening up your mind to them. I don't recommend doing this because they will stick to you and not let go. These are the angels that were banished for leaving their original estate. Humans do not have the power to conjure thought energy into matter, neither do the Foo Fighters. There was only one person who could convert thought energy into matter and that person was Jesus. He was the only one that was granted the power. He turned water into wine, duplicated a few loaves and fishes for the nurishment of over 5,000 people. Satan knew that Jesus could transform anything at will because he told Jesus to turn some rocks into bread for eating. Jesus did so many other things with his mind but you get the picture. Humans could do this too if they were able to unlock the full power of the mind. However, there is an external power required to go with this power. This power is similar to the Force. There was a woman with a problem of blood flow who approached Jesus. She touched his garments and she was healed. The thought power did not come from Jesus in this case. It was the woman's thoughts that made the Force repair her. The Force was with Jesus at the time and so it went to her to do her bidding.

Star Wars anyone?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Aactually I HIGHLY agree with you. I spent quite a bit of time working on developing micro pk as a technique. I spent a little more time experimenting to see if micro pk can cause theoretical realities to "line" up and affect the future via intention. All of my experiments prove successful. I can repeatedly manipulated RNG's at will and get odds that are 1 in 150,000. The point I am getting at here is that the subject matter is quantum in nature. Other people do not realize that quantum has no space or time therefore everything is simultaneous, therefore all realities have already occurred ( Yes that means the ufos have ALREADY flown over!!! )

Also you can take into account the phenomena of quantum tunneling. Once you understand that reality is a hologram made up of vibrating intersecting superstrings that exist outside of space and time then you begin to understand how all intersections and possibilities can be simultaneous. Without time or space all things occur within themselves ... I dunno how many people will be able to wrap their minds around that concept but. I think the most sad thing isn't so much that people don't believe. The sad thing is that people are too dumbed down and close minded to even conceive that such an idea might actually work and be quantum in nature. It simply goes right over their heads. THAT's the sad part ...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oh and in case nobody understood what I said in the last post lets sum it up ... the universe is a random number generator the vibrating super strings represent that. Micro PK is based upon intention, not conscious thought. Micro PK aka remote influencing is based upon what desire or intention you hold in your heart, it uses what we might call the reptillian part of the brain, the part with all of the base instincts for survival. For some reason we've been taught to think more consciously than with that other part of our mind. The real goal is to use both parts. The mechanism of quantum reality and existance itself is definitely similar to an RNG, and similar enough in fact that I've been very successful at applying intention to different things and usually getting what I want as a result. As I said before reality is a hologram... what is a hologram ( moving particles of light probably plasma based. ) Then ask yourself how light travels outside of 3D in the 1D; in a straight line like a laser or a ray. So what is a ray of light that moves? That sounds like a vibrating super string to me. By definition reality is an RNG. What works on the java script RNG should work on a real RNG because it must use a mathematical equation. Of course then you get into sacred math and geometry which is another topic.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I for one will not be looking for any flying demons

The 'flying demons' you refer to are 'humanoid', "Us", in a future dimension. "We" have accepted not to show ourselves to "Us" without "Us" wanting "We" to be seen.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What time is this "event" due to occur? And in what timezone?

Am i in the wrong timezone being in the UK..will it be daylight here and night wherever they pop up?

seriously, any clues

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join