It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'll grab myself a tallboy and sit on my deck that evening staring to the stars. I highly, highly doubt anything will happen, but hey, if the night is nice, the beer is cold and I've got nothing else to do but ponder the universe... then I'll be out that night staring into the night sky.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Many people will think I am crazy but please. There is talk of a massive ufo fly over soon. Remember this, deep intention manifests. What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

This is just great. Really, I agree with how the manifestation of thought works. I'll give it a whirl on the 22nd. Why not?

I just wonder about the priority of this, though.

Wouldn't it benefit us more to put thought manifestation to work for things like ending the war in Iraq? Stopping world hunger and poverty?

I have no problem with trying to get a few aliens to buzz us overhead, but first things first, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's worth a shot. If scientists can affect the behavior of electrons by closely observing them, then perhaps with enough of us we can affect the outcome of the skies on the 22nd.

Life is what you expect.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Despite the fact that aliens are bad (they abduct people and rape them and do expiriments on them, I have a messed up never in my right leg thanks to those guys) and want to be our gods (not how alien cults always provide searchers for an "answer" and it's usually that the aliens are our saviours). Why not wish, hope, dream, put your heart's intent (wrond terminology btw), into something a bit more useful and productive, like wishing for world peace, or a cure for cancer, aids, whatever? Seriously, who really cares about seeing a hunk of metal buzzing around?

Because of my abduction, I have some of the most terrible nightmares, you don't know true fear til you felt what I have. They're not here to help us, if you want to wake up to the real truth of reality, then don't believe what a shape shifting creature says, they're as shifty as there shape.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I know a lot of us who have had personal exeriences or just plain curious are looking for an answer, but trust me, it's not the one you want. I know we'd all like to go zooming around the universe in a spaceship and live in a Starwars/Startrek/Farscape/Stargate fantasy world, but it's not like that, and never will be. I have the answer, but you don't wanna hear it, but just in case you by some chance do wanna know what it is go to:
www.alienresistance.org
They state pretty much everything I came to learn from my own search for the answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Aw geez dk3000. There you go again jumping on members attempting a little levity with the passive-aggressive crapola again. May I ask 'What is your major malfunction?'
You have your fish gaffe out for anyone that seems to annoy you. Which is apparently many of us.
Grow up and get over yourself.
Your link to your own threads that you consider appropriate sarcasm and wit is the soul of a true narcissist.
Have fun with the reflecting pool.
'Never intentionally hurt the innocent' Rubbish. Your soul should be a shattered magpie.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

nevermind

[edit on 4-4-2008 by jickler]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
After reading through this thread I had to check where my browser was pointed just to be sure I wasn't accidentally reading godlikeproductions.....this place is headed for the birds if we consider entertaining things like this utter bunk.

Sorry, has to be said.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
First off, to even say there is going to be a massive fly over of UFOs is to state that they even exist, provided you're talking about "aliens".

Did these "aliens" tell you they were coming? Haha.

The only thing that'll be seen in the sky on the 22nd will probably be some birds, the moon and probably a plane or two.

Aliens? UFOs? Ha..

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I will give any ats member my word as a gentleman that I have personally experienced poltergeist activity. What does this have to do with a possible flyover of UFOs? Well, if someone was to tell me they saw an alien or ufo I would give them the benefit of the doubt. As far as the 22nd is concerned, I don't know. I think the date could end up being "thereabouts", possibly something will show around that time.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Or what could happen, is the airforce might have a massive training session, and everybody would be looking up to the skies to look at airplanes, instead of UFOs (as many had wished for)...

Damn it, I hate Murphy's law!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

What are you talking about!??

Do you really think this will ever happen? lol

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
reply to post by xnibirux

What are you talking about!??

Do you really think this will ever happen? lol

Well, if there is another Stephenville type sighting in this time frame. Would that count?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If all it takes is enough people wanting the manifestation, why does it have to be on this particular date? Right now in London it's 11:30 PM - everyone look up to the sky at midnight TONIGHT (adjusted for your local time) and see if they come. If we all expect it to happen, it will, right? The time is arbitrary.

I'm not trying to be facetious, I believe the human mind - especially when lots of people use theirs together - is capable of some incredible and irrational things (although I reserve judgement on whether this phenomenon is possible - but, hey, I ten to take the view that absolutely nothing is impossible), but I don't understand why we have to wait until the 22nd.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
After reading through this thread I had to check where my browser was pointed just to be sure I wasn't accidentally reading godlikeproductions.....this place is headed for the birds if we consider entertaining things like this utter bunk.

Sorry, has to be said.

We're in skunk works, dude, get over it.

EDIT: Sorry for the one line post, but, come on, you know what you're getting when you head into this forum. If you wanna go debunk some UFO threads go to the UFO forum.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by rexpop]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rexpop

Your right. Today is as good as the 22nd. Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Aw geez dk3000. There you go again jumping on members attempting a little levity with the passive-aggressive crapola again. May I ask 'What is your major malfunction?'
You have your fish gaffe out for anyone that seems to annoy you. Which is apparently many of us.
Grow up and get over yourself.
Your link to your own threads that you consider appropriate sarcasm and wit is the soul of a true narcissist.
Have fun with the reflecting pool.
'Never intentionally hurt the innocent' Rubbish. Your soul should be a shattered magpie.

This is how I see you:

So please- ignore me in the future. Everything you say is a contradiction to your profile and the image you wish to convey.

Your comments mean nothing to me regardless of the cute puppies you try to push in your face.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There there my socially deficient cyber mate. Someone needed to jack you down and that person be me.
Again I say get over yourself and quit telling everyone they are passive aggressive fascists.
Your horse you rode in on is missing a couple legs, as is your ability to recognise harmless jocularity.
Miss the post too GEL.
No sir. Everything YOU say seems to contadiction of the truth as you see it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

LOL. Awwwww. *Tears* LOL

If you didnt get it...it wasnt meant for you.
Thats okay.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Do not make this thread personal.

On topic and stay there please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join