It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Is this message/attempt only for the extremely small subset of the Earth's population that is the ATS community? Will that be enough to accomplish what is sought? Or, is this April 22nd attempt being spread amongst the rest of the world in many other languages? What about those people that have no computer/Internet? Will they be able to participate in this important step for humanity? 'Cause, let's face it....the humanity on this planet most in need of help and/or salvation, whatever you want to call it, are those that don't have a Dell, HP, iBook, etc. .....much less clean water, medicine, etc.....

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Harman

I wouldnt do it. You may get more than you want. Like the NWO and the imprisonment of humanities Police state?
Uh Uh!

That's coming anyway so better to try something else if the worst thing that could happen is that it comes upon us earlier then so be it. it could go both ways.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I will approach this as I try my best (while not always successful, being human) to approach everything: with an open mind and heart, and a healthy dose of agnostic skepticism.

In exchange for my consideration that something will actually happen on April 22nd, which I regard as a real possibility (as I believe that anything is possible), I - with no sarcasm, malice, or disrespect whatsoever - ask that the OP consider the possibility that if nothing happens, it is not due to a failure on the part of humanity to amass enough warm hearts and minds collectively focused upon the event, but that the event was never going to happen to begin with. That, too, is a possibility, and in my opinion, to say that "the only reason" this event will not occur is due to too few people believing it will, is to be just as close minded as those who dismiss this thread out of hand.

Is that fair?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Anythings possible in this day and age...lets just be happy the poster came on here and basically said "picture a massive ufo flying over on the 22nd..." instead of B.Sn' and hoaxing like alot of people on here lately about being in contact with aliens and or government programs...I think the OP meant no harm by putting this out- so why be hostile towards him???

It never hurts to look up at the skies and it never hurts to use your imagination, so whats the problem here?????

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Oh Lord.

Can you please tell us how you know this. Then tell us what happens when April 22nd passes us by and nothing happens....do you come back and say I was wrong, or I just made this up for the heck of it?

These hokey pokey phoney bologna predictions are hillarious. THEY NEVER come true. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Im flagging this so I can find it again. Then on April 22, I will come back here and ask the big question.....

[edit on 3-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

I agree 100%."If enough people think about something, it'll happen." Yeah right. All of the ppl on this board that come up with these so called future knowings of what'll happen are always full of it and they make this site seem like it's filled with people with overactive imaginations.There will be no major flyby. If someone with actual knowledge of such an event knew it to be true then I highly doubt they would come on a webboard and post it.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It will happen.... *swings clock like pendulum*

He's trying to see if the secret is really all what it says it is.

Hes trying in the wrong place, though.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is actually pretty crafty!
This way, if nothing happens, it's because we didn't believe hard enough, and the fault is our own!
Good Lord, don't your kind ever just give up?
Seriously? How do you all find someone to reproduce with?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Maybe if we all get together and hold hands we can prevent all threads like these from being posted, because frankly, they are ridiculous and people are sick of the PEOPLE POSTING THEM.

Do you get the hint?

I'd like to know if you can please with your huge wisdom, tell everyone why if 1 trillion people get together and make out on the 21st or 23rd there won't be a flyover on those days. I bet you can't answer that though.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
ill just look in case something shows up

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I will be there with you, what time should we begin?(im pst)
Also, the power of 12 people with pure hearts and clear intentions, can change the world.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I guess no one can prove/disprove this, so only way to find out is to TRY! you got nothing to loose, just try. I'll look up the sky!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I gave you a star rather than make fun of you and laugh you off as a nut. I am able to read into the spirituality of your message and its quite wonderful in its innocent essence. Being that I like looking up into the sky- to do so on April, 22nd will be no heavy task. I always keep an open-mind- however with all the activity happening in the sky via military, drills and what not, it will be nice to gaze up and little effort for me to don a welcoming thought of love.

What you propose is not difficult at all. Your being attacked for it in your thread is what I find fascinating and revealing. I hope you are able to ignore them.

PS- greeneyedleo- Why do you have to xxxx all over this thread?....Oh yes I remember! I heard it all explained in a movie once:

www.youtube.com...

Greeneyed... your being an axxxxle

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If that were true then Bush would be out of office if we take into account his 19% approval rating. Not to mention all the people around the world that hate him. Then again, it would be kinda cool to see a massive ufo flyover. So I hope I'm wrong, but I'm always right.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ill probably go out just for a look, but this sounds like the final episode of Dr Who where he told Martha Williams to tell everyone in the world to say Doctor at a certain time, and when they did all was made better,

Seems to me there is a lot of Tv shows and movies give people ideas in the UFO world, Stargate being my favorite with the orion syndicate,

The way i see it is it can do no harm can it? if we all looked at the sky and had a good thought for once? instead of only going outside to see if the Government has gone through your trash again,

So for the sake of argument how about we donate a good thought while looking at the sky on April 22nd?

just one more thing shouldn't there be like an international time? to do this? because if we spread it out over the day the flyby is gonna be pretty thin?

Game for anything once i am, but wont be the first time or the last time ive looked at the sky and made a wish for something wonderful.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I will be looking up on April 22nd, I think it's worth a try anyway time has prove wrong the critics of the dreamers. I can see how intention works in our everyday life, if we think negative that's how the outcome will be, being optimistic is in some way for me an example of the wonders of intention and I really believe that there's an incredible power in the collective mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

PS- greeneyedleo- Why do you have to xxxx all over this thread?....Oh yes I remember! I heard it all explained in a movie once:

www.youtube.com...

Greeneyed... your being an axxxxle

[edit on 4-4-2008 by dk3000]

Oh Lord. You need to lighten up and get a sense of humour. Im not being an arse....although I do have a lovely one I might add.

LOVE....its all about LOVE
and im a LOVER

[edit on 4-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Offtopic -
greeneyedleo that's a marvelous picture you have

ontopic -
Ok I'll bite, the only weird thing I know is planes flying over my house every night in which they knock me off the modem
. That's about it, probably doesn't correlate at all with what the OP intended but nonetheless I thought it might be interesting to note. Is there going to be a huge dog fight in the skies?!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Statistically speaking something like this will eventually happen. The only question is when and by who!

If its the greys I hope they don't show up.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Why 22nd? What's so special about that date?
It's my number btw

Before I registered here I had a dream about a special 22nd of some month.. So I added 22 (10110 - binary) to my username.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have a great sense of humor- the video I liked is representative of that. Go back and read your first few posts. How you jumped in an ridiculed with what you thought was sarcastic wit- was a actually so far removed from the OP's point it is isn't funny- of course the stars you get for being self-clever will always create more of the same.

It was a beautiful message about the power of manifestation- that's all it was. I fail to see where your humor was funny.

I saw it as a passive-aggressive skeptic's attempt at wit- which IMHO was and is witless and no matter great your hiny is- it's not that great as to sell a bad joke and rationalize it.

It really was mean-spirited within context of the thread. Your gift for sarcasm (which I also share) will greatly benefit another thread (several actually).

Here is my example of my own personal wit and sarcastic abilities as applied to truth and my opinion of it:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join