It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by xnibirux

You should be banned for posting flat out lies here. This place has gone seriously downhill when people like this guy can come on here, post crap like this, and the dates come and go and of course he has nothing to say whatsoever about making everything up from scratch.

umm no he shouldnt, he never came out and plain said "ok this will happen on the 22nd", but he did say "lets make this happen on the 22nd"

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

It looks as though your prediction / spiritual leading had came true. Ignore the morons, they have no understanding of the spiritual forces around all of us.

I myself alone was able to manifest a UFO, a white ball of light, almost like an "angel" fly far up over head of me about a month ago, and it was beautiful, but I stopped and asked myself is what I saw real just now, and then the neighbors dawg pranced into my back yard mystically and quietly, until he was right beside me, and he barked once, and I looked down and saw the dog, knowing that it was a sign from the heavens, and he walked away. So I know what I saw was real.

The truth is they are going to be coming to earth, They've told me they are.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The date of manifestation was the 22nd. Yes, in a sense it was a prediction. Everyone who believed in this focused their warm hearts on the 22nd. Nothing happened. End of story. The flares in Pheonix were on the 21st. Unless a mass group of people got the date wrong and focused their intention on flares from a set of helium balloons on the night of the 21st, then this didn't work.

Then the O.P. changed his/her story to, of course.... one of love, awe. Everyone simmer down now. I got you all to believe in what I said and nothing happened... now remember, love. This is no different than the churches and cults that soften people up and lie to them.

And remember "there was talk of a ufo flyover on the 22nd". I mean, this was known already among a group of people! It wasn't just a talk of manifestation, it was a talk of something already going to occur on a specified date!

After expunging the failed UFO flyover attempt and inverting to the topic of love, the O.P. also didn't seem to have a great handle on the concepts of those either.

Is this the type of person you want leading your intents? Your thoughts? Your future?

I personally would appreciate someone a bit more logical, a lot less fanatic, and a whole lot more avaricious and covetous of love and intellect towards and for fellow Humans. Remember, that's just my personal opinion other than the facts posted above. You can calibrate your own and please do!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well i have only read parts of this thread, but i just want to add this sighting.

on the 22th in the evening around 21.00 CET when the sun was going down i saw a star just above the western still sunlit sky
the star was slowly moving for about 15 seconds and then turned off.

i have seen this before so it didnt make that big an impression, i looked for it to appear again but it was gone.
i went to a freind place and then to my home, both places are within 100 meters from where i saw the star

at about 01.00 i went out with my dog and just as i came back i noticed a moving star. this time the stars in the clear night sky was bright and this object was as clearly shining as its non moving counterparts.
the object moved strange, non linear and slow, then it turned off, the scene must have lasteed between 3-4 seconds.
i clearly saw it turn off.

outofsubject, also we had massive chemtrial "bombings" here today.
soo thick and low sprayed they fastly was covering the otherwise still clear sky. if its not because of this 22 april thing i think there have been increasing sightings like the one i saw above these two are the third and forth anomaly ive seen in 1 year with object the size of stars

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Flares.

I'm gonna laugh when one of these flares comes flying into your house.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I dont know, seems like something was up on the predicted dates. Check out Linda moulton Howes earthfiles.com website and see what she is reporting from that date and a few days surrounding the date.

She will be on CoasttoCoastam tonight in the first hour to report about it...

Indeed!

OP

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Unconditionally love us and go about your day, you should not be bothered by anyone or anything and you should let everyone be as they are... but wait, that being said, to let people be as they are... then you must accept murderers, liars, rapists, etc.

You shouldn't even be worrying about love nor trying to get anyone to love anything... because unconditonal love would be accepting of the way everything and everyone already is...

This was not addressed to me, and I am going a bit off topic by responding to it. In addition, I should point out first that I do not share the OP's views in a general sense. However, I do feel compelled to express myself re: the notion of unconditional love.

I unconditionally love you and, indeed, everyone (including the aforementioned "murderers, liars, rapists, etc.") however there is a difference between love and relationships. Love can be unconditional, and in my opinion, when at its best, it is. Relationships by their very nature, however, cannot be unconditional. Accepting aspects of people's behavior, how they treat one another, how they treat me, how you yourself are treated, how you treat others, etc. are elements of how we all relate to one another, and are thus factors of relationships and cannot be unconditional if we are to have any interest whatsoever in our own happiness and wellbeing in my opinion.

It's akin to saying that in order for me to unconditionally love someone who is abusing me, I have to take the abuse. That isn't true. I can leave that person, ask them to change, or try to seek out help, thus changing the nature of (or ending) our relationship, but I can still unconditionally feel love for them. I may not even like them, but I'm still capable of loving them.

Now, again, I don't share the OP's views necessarily. I don't believe that the lack of a massive UFO sighting somehow represents a lack of interest or positivity on the part of the people of Earth (though I suppose anything is possible, if I'm to remain a genuinely open minded skeptic.) However his or her attempts to make such a proclamation do not contradict the concept of feeling unconditional love, in my opinion. The two are not mutually exclusive in my mind.

I don't like rapists, murderers, liars, thieves, etc. and would not tolerate their actions (or have an enduring relationship with them - relationships and love, to reiterate, being two separate things). Indeed, I am saddened by their actions and would hope that they could somehow change such that they might refrain from them. Yet I still love them unconditionally just by virtue of the fact that they exist in the world with me. Likewise, while I may disagree with the OP's views in this instance, he or she can ask (though the line between asking and judging is a thin one) others to do something and still unconditionally love them in my view.

This is just my opinion and I respect your view if you disagree.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealYoda7
Flares.

I'm gonna laugh when one of these flares comes flying into your house.

I'd just put it out. What harm can a flare do
This would also give me the tangible evidence that I needed. If you do some research you'll notice that the Pheonix incident was on the 21st, there was also another man interviewed who claimed that he witnessed his neighbor sending up Helium ballons with flares attached.

I've also seen the "floating stars that mysteriously fade out". What are they? I can't say for sure. Airplanes turning their lights off? A meteorite moving the atmosphere at an angle that would cause this optical percipience? One I could have sworn after seeing it was a helicopter turning its lights off. I've seen my share of UFOs, so don't get me wrong. Yeah... I've had an odd experience with a UFO, or what I thought was one at the time. The reason I thought it was, was because of something just like this. Someone takes control of your mind and tells you that UFOs are going to appear, so anything that you see you immediately label as UFO, your mind doesn't want anything else.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Nope, pretty much spot on with me. That's the definition I was conveying just in a different context.

Thank you for sharing and yes I agree with your definition.

I have "one type of love for everyone", it's just that for some the bond is stronger because of relationship, because of trust and earned respect. I do believe that everyone can do as they wish, but not do as I wish. As you said, murderers, liars, rapists... all a part of our world. They do what they do for whatever reasons. Do I approve of it? NO WAY. Do I respect it? NO! Respect is earned. Do I even accept it?! I wish I didn't have to, but I obviously do because there isn't anything I can do about it... or yet. But if someone tried to do these things to me I wouldn't go down without a fight and that's the way that I love. Honesty, respect, perseverence, care, humor, strength in those things and a fight to preserve them for the self and for others.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't like rapists, murderers, liars, thieves, etc. and would not tolerate their actions (or have an enduring relationship with them - relationships and love, to reiterate, being two separate things). Indeed, I am saddened by their actions and would hope that they could somehow change such that they might refrain from them. Yet I still love them unconditionally just by virtue of the fact that they exist in the world with me.
That's just nuts ! IMHO I'd throw 'em in jail for life (after a good kick ass) or fry 'em

Back on topic-

I did take a few peeks outside the 22nd (while taking my dog out to crap) and unfortunatly saw nothing unusual.

Though I have seen things while not really expecting too. (as usual)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Nothing happened on the 22nd... Today is the 24th... Wanna make a new prediction? LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I dont know, seems like something was up on the predicted dates. Check out Linda moulton Howes earthfiles.com website and see what she is reporting from that date and a few days surrounding the date.

She will be on CoasttoCoastam tonight in the first hour to report about it...

Indeed!

OP

Well, we'll see. Coast to Coast is a highly speculative program most of the time with people doing publicity stunts and wanting to sell stock. This could have all been a part of it. There were no predicted "dates", only a DATE. There is always something happening in the skies, ALWAYS... especially if you get a lot of people to look at one time, then your chances of someone either thinking they saw something, or someone actually seeing something gains eminance.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Actually from what I understand they moved the date to May 16th, 2008. Until they realize that it might be in June or July of this year, however it might not happen until November 2008 due to them wanting this election to be over with

Move to May 16, 2008 - Source

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I expected to see something on the 22nd.

I didnt.

The problem with these prophecies is that not only are they lame, but they give a "date".

Everyone knows there's stuff going on up there (that, and the priest circling the Earth tied to balloons) but nobody really knows what it is, or when it will take place, whatever "it" is.
Why do you guys move the date around?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

priest circling the Earth tied to balloons

lolol...wondering if poor ol' padre is still around. The air's gotta be leaking out of the balloons by now

April 22nd came and went.

Nothing spectacular happend in my neck of the woods for miles around.

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

They are not out to sell anything, just reporting some interestin mass reports from I believe the 18th thru the 24th?
www.earthfiles.com...

I also agree with DGtempe, in that when people are intune with the skies, they are more apt to see something. UFOs dont just happen because you took 5 minutes out of your night to go take a peek at the sky. I NEVER see them when I am looking, or at least not to the degree which satisfies me. I am past getting excited over dancing lights in the distance...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I NEVER see them when I am looking

That is because you do not just look, you use the strongest thought energy you've ever used.

Think Hard.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
umm no he shouldnt, he never came out and plain said "ok this will happen on the 22nd", but he did say "lets make this happen on the 22nd"

Seriously. I think all the rabid skeptics in here need to take a breather and stop foaming at the mouth.

I have seen pages of useless replies from nay-sayers, accusing the OP of posting for star points, attention, calling the moderators foolish for allowing such threads
Seriously, give it up people. You are only making yourselves look ridiculous. Nibiru did not promise you anything , so it's kind of childish to carry on this way.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
The date of manifestation was the 22nd. Yes, in a sense it was a prediction.

Great. Now that you've admitted that for the second time, maybe you're done?

Everyone who believed in this focused their warm hearts on the 22nd. Nothing happened. End of story.

Oh ok.
Never mind I guess.

Then the O.P. changed his/her story to, of course.... one of love, awe. Everyone simmer down now.

And you spent 3+ pages spewing about the definition of unconditional love!
Time well spent, eh!

I personally would appreciate someone a bit more logical, a lot less fanatic, and a whole lot more avaricious and covetous of love and intellect towards and for fellow Humans.

I can't believe you just said that after pages of needless hee-haws. This is a lost cause

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

You're simply here to instigate something between you and I. I'm focused on this subject and this thread.

There was just a news story on the front of YAHOO! as well where a man in Pheonix came forward and admitted that he strung flares to helium balloons.

Yes, time well spent so that a weak mind and or an uninformed member/reader does not leave this forum thinking that "focusing their intent with their warm heart!" to the sky is going to make aliens do a mass fly over.

Nothing occurred. IMO this thread is dead, but I expect another reply from you attempting to instigate some more.

UFO over Pheonix was helium balloons and flares

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

And you spent 3+ pages spewing about the definition of unconditional love! Time well spent, eh!

No. I made two posts about unconditional love, in response to the O.P. and another member. Those two posts spanned and were thus located on two different pages, that'd be 3-, not 3+. Basic mathematics.
I suppose it was "spewed", yeah, we all spew. Fits the definition fine.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join