It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Beings (Someone please help me)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
you must of been naughty.... because the boogie man only visits the naughty ones..

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by Nahualli Teyaotlani
reply to post by NetStorm

Careful what you wish for netstorm, you just might get more than what you ask for... take my friend for example, ever since he had 1 minor experience with these things in my home, he felt like if he was tough $h!t and kept mocking these things... 'till he actually saw 1 of these things, and ever since he doesnt even want to talk about "them"... every time I bring this subject up he tells me to shut up and changes the subject.....

Not really wishing for anything, just curious as to why they manifest but will not allow themselves to be recorded. Or when "challenged" for lack of a better word, will not stay "visible"
As for fear;
we should only fear, fear itself.

IMO, these things ARE fear... theyre creatures of darkness.. pure as the night... the first time I encountered one I had never been so terrified in my life... They are the very definition of terror.... trust me, you DONT want to see one....... but then again, Im one to talk, right? lol since Im the one who started this thread as an attempt to find out more about them

The thing is though, Im used to them... dont get me wrong though, Im terrified of them.. but I can handle it... just be careful is all Im saying

BTW, who ever mentioned carlos castaneda... who hit the jackpot. The religions and culture of indigenous people of the americas mention these beings A LOT... I should know, since I decend from the nahuatl indigenous people, and IMO this is why they follow me a lot....

if any one is interested, research the the "naguales"... you'll find that these subjects are connected.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Nahualli Teyaotlani]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

What part of my post prompted you to recall this?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

i to do not take the bible as holy scripture it is a book of words now, as the teachings are no longer within it ,there are many hints at things but very little of which is understood or known about any longer.it is a new fairy tale of nightmares which are now unfolding -the last chapter is being played out as we write this.so i have something to say -do we stop what were doing-do we change what were doing -do we correct our past mistakes here and now- or do we perish because the man and all their lackies seem to know everything by their own standards not that they have any.but as to picking up a metal staff and playing at the game of wizardry as a child does with their vivid imagination this can get you killed by them . challenging them is one thing fighting and destroying them is something different. braver and better warriors have been fighting these things for years so don't get cocky -they will kill-

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nahualli Teyaotlani

i am surprised at you as to your heritage of descendants and your people that you have not approached your peoples to learn more about them, any one of the elders or shamans or shamanesses would help you to understand about this topic.it would not mater how long or removed from your people you are they will always welcome you back within their fold . if your own people cant help you any other tribe would. you will find that the connection between your people is really something that is unique to experience try it and you just might like it -good luck with the advice.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Murphy

Wow that pic is umm interesting. Most likely just a guy wearing a hat taking a picture of himself in a mirror with a light shining into the mirror to make him look more mysterious.

I think your friend is pulling your leg.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Whenever I hear about Shadow People sightings it seems a lot of stories start off like I was watching tv or I was on the computer. I'm starting to think that seeing black shapes might have something to do with sleep deprevation and staring at bright screens in a dark room for hours. I've seen darting shapes but it's always when i'm tired or involved with one of the mentioned activities.

Also I've read that stress, panic attacks and anxiety issues can cause you to see black shapes.

[edit on 4/21/2008 by librasleep]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

i am surprised at you as to your heritage of descendants and your people that you have not approached your peoples to learn more about them, any one of the elders or shamans or shamanesses would help you to understand about this topic.it would not mater how long or removed from your people you are they will always welcome you back within their fold . if your own people cant help you any other tribe would. you will find that the connection between your people is really something that is unique to experience try it and you just might like it -good luck with the advice.

umm the reason why I havent approached them is because I live in the US and they live in mexico......

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

it doesn't matter which tribe you come from any of the remaining people of the 500 nations will talk to you find the nearest tribe and approach them you will find that some one will try to help you if not they will probably send you to someone in their area to talk to ,don`t be Leary of then they don`t bite ,they are an old people with wisdom that our people are lacking [white]as they are far more spiritually inclined than most of us-we call it religion it is not the same thing. the warriors of your people fear no-thing they stand and deliver i have worked with them on many occasions and learned more than any one as `im now called the bear walker if you know anything about your peoples this alone will get you in to talk to any one that you need to see. at least try

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have also had experience with shadow beings, I see them every once in awhile, but they really seem to want my boyfriend. There has been a couple of times where they come directly up to his face in full view, not just out of the corner of his eye like they have been known to do. He describes as very evil and menacing, wearing a trenchcoat and a hat, and bright green eyes. As for me i've had instances of them peeking around corners at me, Im happy and releived to hear that other ppl have seen these things and its not just hullucinations. But also the fact tht they are not just hullicinations is pretty disturbing.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by 23Eulogy23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join