It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Beings (Someone please help me)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

The djinn are not really the fallen angels. When we call the shadow beings fallen angels we are really flattering them. In Islamic lore, God created two races one of which was made of fire the djinn. Some of the djinn do act exactly like the shadow beings. They live in abandoned houses when you move into an abandoned house they have been living in you cramp their style so they try to make you move out. Probably why they yell at people to "Get Out!".

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy
By reading every account of shadow people encounters that I can get my hands (eyes) on for the past two years. There are amazing similarities that run through these accounts regarding things like:

*They flee (sometimes) when people call upon God or Jesus for help

*They appear near mirrors, trees, and electrical devices

*They look frightened or at least startled when they realize they've been seen

*They sometimes smile a smile that turns into a sneer before fleeing

Etc.

My experience was quite different.

Mine did not flee, but actually appeared over me, talked for a second telepathically, then went out of my field of vision, and not with any swiftness.

I was not near a mirror or tree. The only electrical device was an alarm clock near me.

My experience involved a group of things, not sure what they were, watching me. The shadow person showed up at the very end, after which I knew I was not being watched any longer.

There was no expression, just a black silhouette.

-Something that I have seen a lot in my research of shadow people is that people will often feel nausea when around them. This did happen to me in my experience.

-After the experience I was 'given' back an hour of my time.

Have you ever heard anything like this in your research? I sure haven't, and I know 100% that my experience was real and not a dream.

I posted the link to my story earlier in the thread. I would be interested to hear your feedback about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Murphy

Miss Murphy,
Have you encountered any reports of someone being attacked by one or of someone becoming ill, miscarrying a child, etc after an encounter?

Also, other than the things you have mentioned attracting them, do certain people attract them?
Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

they seem to be attracted to those who are learning to break down the walls of the world which was made for us by the world of men once you start to learn about the psychic they seem drawn to us.i found that by 1 using salt water or holy water and spraying it around the windows and doors that they don`t seem to be able to come in any longer .2 burning sage or sweet grass has the same effect one thing about this method make sure you have a metal cookie tray handy in case the grass flares up to drop it on i don`t want to see you get burned NOTE if it flares up get back on here and leave me a message on this posting . Sometimes they come as black round blobs about 5 to 6 feet tall -they don`t like being caught [seen] that is why they sneer if none of the above work please repost here.
for raven

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Thanks for your concern. Actually, I have not had any trouble with the shadow people in years. My experiences were so negative I learned to protect myself. I always thought that the locale was what drew them, like a haunted house, but then I experienced them in different places. Funny thing is that I was actually raised to salt doors and windows and then burn the sage (or incense) whenever I move into a new house. The places I saw these beings were at houses/ apartments that I was cohabitating with others. I didnt want to scare them with my "witchy" stuff I learned growing up. I dont care any more- and people expect such things from me- I just look witchy, I guess, lol. . I have practiced "cleansing" my space since the last time I saw one of those buggersin 1992. I didnt start hearing other people's accounts until a couple of years ago. It blew my mind, really.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo80

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy
By reading every account of shadow people encounters that I can get my hands (eyes) on for the past two years. There are amazing similarities that run through these accounts regarding things like:

*snip for brevity*

My experience was quite different.

Mine did not flee, but actually appeared over me, talked for a second telepathically, then went out of my field of vision, and not with any swiftness.

I was not near a mirror or tree. The only electrical device was an alarm clock near me.

My experience involved a group of things, not sure what they were, watching me. The shadow person showed up at the very end, after which I knew I was not being watched any longer.

There was no expression, just a black silhouette.

-Something that I have seen a lot in my research of shadow people is that people will often feel nausea when around them. This did happen to me in my experience.

-After the experience I was 'given' back an hour of my time.

Have you ever heard anything like this in your research?

Sounds like an alien abduction scenario, and that has been my tentative conclusion...what we call aliens and shadow people, our ancestors called demons.

They are shapeshifters (I've seen this with my own eyes, and there are accounts of others seeing similar) and also appear both as inky black silhouettes as well as fully formed, "holographic"-looking men dressed in Victorian era garb.

The very first time I saw him/them, I was able to see that the color of his pants were not black, but a dark brown. His coat/cloak was black and his boots were black...but his pants were dark brown. He basically looked like a glowing man with GLOWING green eyes. His hair was long and stringy. He appeared to morph (much like the cop terminator in Terminator 2) from tree to tree in my yard.

As a side note, I lived in a house across a smallish lake from the Johnson Space Center when I first saw him.

As far as the clock aspect, this is the only thing that comes to mind (guy tells of his shadow hat man encounter, about 4 minutes, very interesting)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

" The djinn are not really the fallen angels."

All I can tell you is, that In the book of enoch and in the quran, both the fallen angels and the jinn said they stole secrets from heaven before they were thrown out! Seems like more than just a coincidence to me.

We can just agree to disagree, no problem for me.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd like to think that the very act of giving these things attention empowers them. I found that when I do pay attention to them, they are able to appear much more easily and solidly.

I usually tune them out, but it gets hard when three or four things are surrounding you and touching you and doing things to your body. The ones in my house are doing SOMETHING to my . and body, and especially when I meditate, they a lotta times will try to push me out of position, or they will clap. They've been doing the clapping thing ever since I was able to remember. They used to just like to mess with me while I was listening to .phones, but that was back before I could actually see them and know what they were. Before then, I just brushed it off.

My personal belief is that they are one of several different "groups" who are stealthily invading our homes, our bodies, our minds, in order to influence us in certain ways. They've responded to my questions rarely, but they do sometimes respond. I asked them why they were here, and they basically said "to manage you". I dunno if it's a good group, a bad group, or a few different groups that fight for covert control... but it does seem like this is most likely some "technology" that is being used, and several different factions are using it. One of them is definitely the greys, whatever they actually are. I don't know much about them. I don't like these things, so the less attention I give them, the better. Merely writing this response is probably giving them energy.

I really don't care if people think I'm crazy. I have several close associates who have actually seen these things in my house, and several people have been followed home by them from my house.

I often wonder if these are the God or Gods that the occult societies sacrifivce people to.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Im gonna have to go a. and agree with you indierock... My family and I noticed this... the more attention we give them the more they tend to appear... simply typing this message about them empowers them.. they "feed" off of it... which is exactly why Im doing this... I know its not a good idea to so, but I just have to...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hmmm never had considered "shadow people" always thought what I and my SO see is a ghost, but since so many people state that they appear or are seen better in/by mirrors then this could be what we see.....
Out of the corner of my eye, I will see a "flash" of movement down the hall reflected in the mirror. It´s dark, about 5'10 or so, and always gives the impression of moving very quickly.
When you look down the hall, there is nothing there...even the dog will get spooked and bark...have had a camera next to me, trying to get a pic, but I am beginning to believe, it will be impossible since the movement is so quick. Hopefully one day I will be able to catch the damn thing on film.....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NetStorm

Careful what you wish for netstorm, you just might get more than what you ask for... take my friend for example, ever since he had 1 minor experience with these things in my home, he felt like if he was tough $h!t and kept mocking these things... 'till he actually saw 1 of these things, and ever since he doesnt even want to talk about "them"... every time I bring this subject up he tells me to shut up and changes the subject.....

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Very interesting comments, and quite unique observances. I will have to digest this for a while before commenting further.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is the most perplexing thing that I ponder about my experience with a shadow person, and I've only had a single experience thus far.

When my s.o. and myself saw "it" standing in a lighted hallway and looked directly at it, we were aware it had no facial features, yet we realized that it looked at us.

More intriguing yet, it knew that we knew it saw us...figure that one out!

It was like a split second of telepathic exchanges.

It did not dissipate, or fade or dematerialize, it was just gone, poof!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

raven bombshell its not witchery its as you said cleansing if any one is interested Carlos Castenata wrote a series of books in the 60`s 70`s about his learning the Yacqie way of knowledge FROM the natives from the area of sonota or sonara one section of one of these books contained some info on the shadow people -they call them none beings and for the life of me i don't know which one its in. they call their teachings sorcery for lack of a better word it is basically the teachings of the shamanic teachings ' you might want to talk to the native peoples about them for a better understanding.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

indierockalien your quote :to manage you : or to control you or to keep an eye on what you are learning or doing -if your seeing them when awake they are most definently watching you . have you caught them in the dream time when your asleep and dreaming if not try it until you catch them in side and just watch them ,there is a weapon which can be crafted and used in the dream time its called the dreamers staff think bible -thy rod and thy staff they comfort me are the words used-that is for a later post

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

Although I don't subscribe to the Bible as a holy text, there is some mysteries hidden within it, I believe. Very interesting that you say that, especially tonight of all nights. I was at work and we had finished packing out merch, so we were just messing around for the remaining hour, and I found an awesome piece of slightly bent metal rod that made a great staff, and I was pretending I was a wizard. I'll never stop pretending. It's so fun. Anyway, I think I've heard about this dreamers's staff before. It sounds familiar. I'll keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nahualli Teyaotlani
reply to post by NetStorm

Careful what you wish for netstorm, you just might get more than what you ask for... take my friend for example, ever since he had 1 minor experience with these things in my home, he felt like if he was tough $h!t and kept mocking these things... 'till he actually saw 1 of these things, and ever since he doesnt even want to talk about "them"... every time I bring this subject up he tells me to shut up and changes the subject.....

Not really wishing for anything, just curious as to why they manifest but will not allow themselves to be recorded. Or when "challenged" for lack of a better word, will not stay "visible"
As for fear;
we should only fear, fear itself.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

raven bombshell its not witchery its as you said cleansing if any one is interested Carlos Castenata wrote a series of books in the 60`s 70`s about his learning the Yacqie way of knowledge FROM the natives from the area of sonota or sonara one section of one of these books contained some info on the shadow people -they call them none beings and for the life of me i don't know which one its in. they call their teachings sorcery for lack of a better word it is basically the teachings of the shamanic teachings ' you might want to talk to the native peoples about them for a better understanding.

Could have been this book by Carlos Castañeda

" Fire from Within"
"twin worlds of organic and inorganic ( more correctly matter-beings and non-matter-bound beings- carbon-based/not carbon based wasn't what was meant), "
Carlos Castaneda

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
there's a researcher/author named heidi hollis that writes about these and other phenomena:

www.jesusisnojoke.com...

a lot of what she says actually syncs up pretty well with what a lot of the posters have said so far. if you're interested, there's an interview with her on a paranormal radio show called darkness radio.

www.darknessradio.com...

her interview is here:

www.paranormalradioshow.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

This reminds me of a story I just read. A man was determined to attain enlightenment. He spent years with many great teachers. One day he was meditating and the devil appeared sitting beside him. The man yelled at the devil to leave and that the devil had no right to appear before the elect. The devil vanished. Later the man told his story not without pride to another holy man. The holy man was disapointed and explained to the wannabe that in his greed and lust for holiness he had missed a great truth ;the Devil is an Angel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join