It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Beings (Someone please help me)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
umm hello, I guess, to all of you members of these forums, Im new here and I couldnt resist to speak about this subject with you guys, since I think you guys can help me.

A while ago (couple of months ago to be exact) I was in the middle of doing research on this subject when I stumbled upon these forums and found several threads on this subject. Ive finally built the courage to talk and research this with more depth, it took me a while to do it but yeah Im here now.

the reason why Im doing research is because these things have been popping out A LOT lately.. starting from november of 07, but Ive had experiences with these things since mid/early 90's.

before I used to think I was crazy or going insane, since I thought I was the only one who saw these things, but ever since friends and family told me that theyve had experiences of their own with these things I sort of regained confidence in what Ive seen in the sense that they are in fact real.

And now, thanks to the internet, Im aware of the fact that my friends, family and I arent the only ones effected by these things and is a world wide phenomina.

These things follow me every where I go, and everyone who is close to me or I have contact with has or has had experience with these things at least once. Starting from novemeber of 07, as of today, theyve been showing themselves more often than before. Prior to november of 07, these things would show themselves like once or twice a year... there was a even a period were I didnt see them (or see any sign of them) at all, which was from around beginning of 2000 till 2004. Then from 2005 to october of 07 they would appear not very often but at least once every 6 months... now they manifest themselves at least once a week... and I want to know why.

The reason why Im here is because Im in a quest (sort of) to find out what exactly are they and why have they been showing themselves a lot lately. I know my life is danger (sort of) just by asking these sorts of things but my curiosity is tremendous... so can someone please help me... anyone?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
21 views and no replies... c'mon people, Im pretty sure at least 1 of you has something to say.... please, Im asking nicely here.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is speculation about a change in earth resonance enabling some folks to see what has always been around us.

That's about all I can tell you.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nahualli Teyaotlani

Hi Nahualli Teyaotlani! Welcome to ATS! Just saw this post come up and I believe there's a thread on this already; I'm just not sure where it's at. Yes, I believe there are 'shadow people' and have mentioned it on ATS from a thread on UFOs I believe. I'll re-tell it here. My wife and I have our own computer desks sitting appox. 4.5ft apart from each other; litterly. The doorway into her sewing room is the only thing that is between us. we both face the wall, which the door is on.

Approx. 3 months ago, while she and I were at each others desks, she said.."WHOA! that was weird!!!!" I snapped a look at her and said .. "

ME: What?!

Wife: "I thought I just saw you walk out of the sewing room out of the corner of my eye, then I glanced over and saw you sitting there in the chair!"

She gave me the look and said.. "I saw something come OUT of that room!"

I haven't had any personal experiences ....yet...with this beings, but I believe they exist.

what are they? I have no idea. I'm not sure if they're of demonic origin or not. , If so, I can deal with that, I have before. If they're not, I'm not entire sure what I can or can not do.

Keep me posted on U2U when you get enough points.

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is my story

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was also one in my current apartment. It was very short, had a long pointy nose and wore a fedora style hat. I saw it run across the hall once, and another time I saw it slip its fingers in the crease of the open door and lay its fingers down one at a time.

I burned dragons blood resin and walked around the apartment, filling it with the smoke. That seems to have helped.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I can't help you, but I might be able to point you to someone who can. On an old C2C show I caught a man who went by the name Red Elk, a Native American shaman (medicine man). He seemed to know a great deal about shadow beings, and went into great detail on them.

I don't know if he is still around, but his website is, right here. You might try emailing him. I assume there's an addy somewhere on the site.

Hope this helps.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I went on a similar quest after we began seeing the man in the top hat. I have a law degree, but am an "expert" on shadow people, lol.

They are the djinn of the Koran and their traditional homeplace is Iraq (interesting, no?). They are shapeshifters, and the reason we see them out of the corners of our eyes is because our rod cells are located on the edges of our retinas. These rod cells pick up objects of less light and are responsible for nightvision.

We also call them aliens, while our ancestors called them demons.

They manifest near electrical appliances, outlets, televisions, computer monitors, etc., and TREES. (I'm researching that phenomena at the moment) They also manifest in mirrors and there are several photos on the internet of the hat man in a mirror.

Here is a photo a friend took of one in a mirror:

I'm about to turn in for the night, but researching the djinn might be a good place for you to start.

Oh, and they, for whatever reason, seem to fear/loathe Jesus...but I think that it may be anything Light or Good that they have a problem with. I know a lot about them, but there are still many questions.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

thank you komodo, I just want to know more about these things.. thanks for your response, Ill let you know more about these things as soon as I find out new info on them

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Murphy

djinn? I'll look into it.. Ive seen/read some stuff on the djinn before though, like 1-2 years ago... very frighteningly similar to these things.

Im pretty sure these things manifest themselves just about ANYWHERE... since my friends, family and I have seen'em just about everywhere.. mostly outdoors, and by outdoors I mean just outside of our house.. Ive actually seen them in the streets though believe it or not...... and yeah my friend and I have seen one "hopping" from tree to tree, sort of.

Also, I dont think they seem to even care about jesus or anything christian related, since my family is VERY catholic and there's christian iconography just about everywhere in our house & these things still dwell here.

....... I think that photo is fake BTW.. just wanted to throw that in there.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Nahualli Teyaotlani]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
There must be a thousand sites on google discussing shadow people.

here's one....

the-psychic-detective.com...

you also might try the search function to review the threads on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

That picture you posted has me terrified. I always see that exact same “top hat man” when I’m asleep/woken up at night. I haven’t seen him for months now, but for years I always seen him in my room, even when I moved houses.

Thanks for posting the pic.

Mikey

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
NT. From one that had the unfortune of seeing a shadow 'racoon like' critter at my backdoor on morning before work. Having my big black lab ultimately chasing it down the steps to oblivion. It was not the most pleasant of experiences, but I just happened to be in the mix. I deal with it as best I can. Vodka helps.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nahualli Teyaotlani

....... I think that photo is fake BTW.. just wanted to throw that in there

The photo is not fake. It was taken by a friend of mine, and featured on C2C. But you have no way of knowing that because people lie on the internet.

So go with your gut is all I can say. Makes no difference to me.

Here's another photo said friend took. What do you see?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miss_Murphy

Originally posted by Nahualli Teyaotlani

....... I think that photo is fake BTW.. just wanted to throw that in there

The photo is not fake. It was taken by a friend of mine, and featured on C2C. But you have no way of knowing that because people lie on the internet.

So go with your gut is all I can say. Makes no difference to me.

Here's another photo said friend took. What do you see?

looks pretty fake to me, I mean, there's light REFLECTING OFF of his shoulder... and there shouldnt be... Im just saying though....

Anyways, that other pic looks pretty cool... dont know if its fake or not but it looks cool...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

there is another thread called the real bible on ats huntaxx asked about the shadow people look it up

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Miss_Murphy,

As far as I can tell, the jinn are the demons who are the fallen angels as well.

You may find the book of Enoch quite interesting reading. There are several free one on the net, I believe sacred texts has one that I read.

Both the jinn and the fallen angels mentioned they stole secrets from heaven, which is why I believe they are the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

..........Oh, and they, for whatever reason, seem to fear/loathe Jesus...but I think that it may be anything Light or Good that they have a problem with. I know a lot about them, but there are still many questions.

Interesting....how would you know this ??

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

..........Oh, and they, for whatever reason, seem to fear/loathe Jesus...but I think that it may be anything Light or Good that they have a problem with. I know a lot about them, but there are still many questions.

Interesting....how would you know this ??

By reading every account of shadow people encounters that I can get my hands (eyes) on for the past two years. There are amazing similarities that run through these accounts regarding things like:

*They flee (sometimes) when people call upon God or Jesus for help

*They appear near mirrors, trees, and electrical devices

*They look frightened or at least startled when they realize they've been seen

*They sometimes smile a smile that turns into a sneer before fleeing

Etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I suppose I should have mentioned that I've seen glimpses of something, but only in peripheral vision, and there has never been any distinct shape, hence my reluctance.

I wonder how many folks fit into my category?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Im not sure if I believe in shadow beings. I've seen things in the dark, in peripheral vision, but it could be anything. The other night I thought I saw 2 huge eyes watching me, but it just could have been my mind. Although I do wish I had a cat, cos they are pretty good detectors for paranormal activity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join