It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of The Aurora Hyper / Space Place ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

found this on a german video, the majority of it is trash/ crap but if you scroll through to 2:45 there is what looks to be the Aurora being inflight refueled by a KC130/135 with two General Dynamics F-111 aircraft following. i mind seeing a video of a british oil worker who seen this (apparently he used to be a spotter in the RAF) and he drew a sketch of this in the video, claiming it was the Aurora he seen.

What do you think ?

Appologies if this video has been shown before (searched ATS but didnt find anything like this )

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's a fake picture. It's three F-111s being refueled by a KC-135. They overlayed a fake image over the one on the boom.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i wasnt too sure, just looked a lot like the sketch i seen drawn on a UFO / Alien program that i seen, has this been proved a fake on ATS before ?

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's in our debunked thread somewhere. We have a thread dedicated to fakes in the aviation section. I don't know exactly where, but it's in there.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Page 2, 4 posts down is the link and the story behind it as well as information on the fake etc

It was recently reported than on 27 September 1995 David Morris of Walsall, Cornwall UK took a picture of a triangular shaped plane being refueled by a KC-135, and flanked by a pair of F-111s. The unknown aircraft appeared to be about three-quarters the size of the KC-135. This picture has been widely distributed. However, the "refuelling" picture is a hoax -- it was montaged by Bill Rose for the October 1995 issue of Astronomy Now (UK) magazine. There, it is captioned "A simulation of the refuelling of the top secret 'Aurora'. Photo composition by Bill Rose

I'd recommend this thread be locked since the proven photos and info is already on this site and so as to not waste space etc on something thats already been disproved. I think we need to highlight the fact in someway that these people need to check out the other thread first.
[edit on 4-4-2008 by Canada_EH]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Canada_EH]

new topics

top topics

join