It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lycans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vlykan21
reply to post by Bruceleeroy2

look i know humans do not believe in what we are i am 21 and i have known my entire life. My hearing is 10 times better than yours i can smell 20 times better than you. But these senses are not even the beginning of what i can do and you say we don't exist. I myself know that there is no such thing as a Lycan organization. I myself am the beginning of my kind. Believe it or not we exist.

You watch way too many underworld #flicks, brother. Please get out more. Go make some human connections. I knew someone like you once. He died a virgin.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Franz von Humboldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Werewolves DO exist, I mean, just check out this video. I think the OP is the Alpha.

There is nothing you can prove because you are not a lycan / werewolf. you have delusions either you are a troll or you really believe these things which is not the healthiest thing if you want to have a normal social life.

You dont have 10x better sight then i do, nor do you have 20x the smell sense. these are acts, if you have 10x better sight, i want you to see if you can read a road sign 1 mile away.
edit on 16-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i have read a road sign from a mile away you know nothing about my kind.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

i am not a virgin and i have a daughter and im engaged i know what i am brother.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Apparently Lycans have horrible syntax, spelling, and grammar.

This thread just took the cake for most ridiculous thread on ATS, sorry Racist Sandwhiches.

Reported, hopefully the MODS close this trash. I don't come to ATS to sort through F###ing garbage all day, can we get an IP ban on these imbeciles? No need for their nonsensical BS here.
edit on 17-9-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

Come to think of it,how'd this jabroni start a thread without reaching the base limit?
edit on 17-9-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vlykan21

no you didnt. so your saying you have eye sight so good that you can read words smaller than the pixels on your computer screen? ... lol... ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vlykan21

Please do tell us more about your kind! Do you smell like a wet dog on rainy days? What age would you let your hairy child get her arms waxed? Fascinating stuff!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Blimey...I wanna be one of these lycras - sounds awesome.

I ain't gonna waste time refuting your claims, you might very well be a locust or whatever...I just wanna know how you know your senses are better than the average person? How did you confirm this, did you borrow peoples senses and conduct comparitive tests and experiments? "Ahaaa, just as I suspected...I'm special!"

Sounds like the only thing that's enhanced or has increased in mass is your ego - I was young once, I too thought I was invincible...but I didn't have this crazy notion that my invincibility required me to devour the occasional human. Sounds like a lie to me...

I had to eat them, clarice...because i was a lactose!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't your eyesight get worse if you were to turn into a dog man? You know their whole vision being 20/75 and all. Also wouldn't you also loose temporarily the ability to see man of natures colors?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lysim
reply to post by Bruceleeroy2

man there ent a secret lycan thing we live by u like wetdog said we r ur brothers ur sisters and so on we r just like u but hav a gift and no i dont need proof 4 u i can make ur own mind up. our whole body gets bigger we hav sences more like a dogs we are stronger our sights better our sence of smell is far better and no we dont just go kill anyone we like some fed on cows pigs ect.. but every so often we have to feed on a human we dont bite you and then you turn we are born with it so we can not change it we live with it, learn to control it and you can, i can chosse to change or not but i know i have to at some ponit or i will just die if i do not have a feed

i honestly cant stand to try to read your short hand.

half of me wants to be the a-hole i am and type the WHOLE thing out for you so you can see how it is supposed to look. but instead i will offer some advice. learn to type in proper english soon, people will not take you seriously if you cant take the time to make your posts make sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
Well.........

This kid has obviously heard of a "lycan" and thought, "I'll come on abovetopsecret.com and convince them that I am this mythical creature I just heard about!"

Yeah we don't deny ignorance or anything mate.

Try getting some attention by claiming you're a pokemon on that funny pokemon forum where they all want to go live with the pokemon............

i have no doubt he is a lycan.

by definition he has LYNCANTHROPY

1: a delusion that one has become a wolf
2: the assumption of the form and characteristics of a wolf held to be possible by witchcraft or magic

Medical Definition of LYCANTHROPY
: a delusion that one has become or has assumed the characteristics of a wolf

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Due to inappropriate posts, this old thread which was recently bumped is now

Closed.