It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lycans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hey to anyone dont belive in lycans, werewolfs and so on well we are out there but the ones you see in movies there fake we ent them im only 17 and iv known that im a lycan for four years now and we ent just killers we dont go round killing who ever we like we dont live in packs we dont go getting all hairy we change yes but all it is is our body that grows we become stronger have sharper sences

some i know live in fear from humans but we shoulnt we should not hide what we are!

[edit on 3-4-2008 by lysim]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
...Should I even bother pointing anything out here? No? Ok guys, you got this. Haha.

But seriously, do you have any proof? And please don't go on with that "i dont need eny proof 4 u." stuff.
Maybe proof is asking too much. Perhaps you can elaborate on this? Like, how did you know you were one, what happens with your senses, or where do you know the others, is there a secret organization of Lycans?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
To think such a gift would be bestowed upon one who cannot even formulate a properly structured or grammatically correct sentence...

With that said, Pics or it isn't true.

I'm serious pictures before and after, or you're lying,

But I need neither as its obvious you're a troll..

[edit on 3-4-2008 by C0le]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok...I haven't been here for a long while and I have to ask, has there been an influx of /b/tards? Honestly, I thought this wasn't a chan... On to another site...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bruceleeroy2

man there ent a secret lycan thing we live by u like wetdog said we r ur brothers ur sisters and so on we r just like u but hav a gift and no i dont need proof 4 u i can make ur own mind up. our whole body gets bigger we hav sences more like a dogs we are stronger our sights better our sence of smell is far better and no we dont just go kill anyone we like some fed on cows pigs ect.. but every so often we have to feed on a human we dont bite you and then you turn we are born with it so we can not change it we live with it, learn to control it and you can, i can chosse to change or not but i know i have to at some ponit or i will just die if i do not have a feed

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by C0le

man tell you what u dont want to belive it then dont and no i cant take pics if i could i would but when i turn i dont have full control of what i do and i cant ask a m8 since id just kill them

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Do lycans typically type like 5 year olds on instant messenger?

Seriously, I am surprised at how ignorant you must think we are.

And this thread should be closed immediately.. No evidence? Not even any speculation or thoughts to ponder?

So mods are in the habit of deleting threads like mine that are about actual news stories and I have to see this the next day? I choke on the hypocrisy of how T&C is represented.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well.........

This kid has obviously heard of a "lycan" and thought, "I'll come on abovetopsecret.com and convince them that I am this mythical creature I just heard about!"

Yeah we don't deny ignorance or anything mate.

Try getting some attention by claiming you're a pokemon on that funny pokemon forum where they all want to go live with the pokemon............

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Me is a pikachu and I ent sure bout how i knows, but i feel the electicity flowin through me and i can't control anything and the only ting i can says is 'pikachu'

Lol, but all jokes aside, I think you're exploiting the idea of lycans. First of all, it's a made up thing for a movie, like if you described what the lycans are and the entire story behind it BEFORE this movie came out to make a profit, then maybe people would believe you. Now, I would like nothing better than to know that werewolves are true and people have to ability to change in that form, but there's no proof. Now you've said that, 'i dont have full control of what i do and i cant ask a m8 since id just kill them,' and obviously you know that there are more lycans out there, then where are all the dead, mutilated bodies that have been autopsied and found that an animal larger than a human being with doglike features had done that person in? I would like nothing more than to believe your story, but you have no proof, no accountability, and using a term created specifically for the profit it would make as a movie just makes you seem less believable.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lysim

Actually I had a thought, set up a camcorder in your room then change. That will prove you aren't just some attention seeking kid, that way no-one "dies" or anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Lysim, you said in the OP and in your second post that you are in control of your ability and that you don't go around killing people, and then in your 3rd post you completely contradict yourself by saying you would go crazy and kill your mate. Why isnt this thread closed down already? ATS is NOT a role playing site... go play WOW or something kiddo, you're not fooling anyone.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
.......sniff

i love the smell of bannage in the morning...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's SOME Proof.
Hes My Best Friend.
And Ive Seen Him Change.
Yeah
He Tried Killing Me.
But.
Im Proof.
x

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
lol........ definately not just u in a different account saying that. pathetic.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
with a new movie in the works for 2009 release - i predict much more ` buzz ` about lycans in the next year

as for the OP - you claim to have heightened senses - if true - woulkd you demonstrate this by taking standard hearing and vision examinations - to show that your senses are truelly outside human parameters ?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What is ATS coming to....i used to be able to spend all day on this very special website and read good, well thought out and scientific threads.
What we have here seems to be turning into some sort off attention gathering facility....i can skip throught most off the threads lately with no interest whatsoever....i can get through the latest ATS threads within 1 hour leaving me lots of time in my day....I DONT WANT THIS....WHERE IS THE REAL INFORMATION.....enough of the waste of time threads please.

This Thread is the cherry on the topping....think i may have to eat the cherry and go find another dessert to tuck into.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hahah, this made me chuckle.

On the Vixxeh__X post you spelled right!

We have seen this happen on here way to much whether it is Dragons, Vamps, Lycans ETC. this need to stop. ATS isn't meant to be made a site where you think it will be funny to show your friends that you convinced 'a ton' of people that you were a lycan. Were to smart for yer

5 year old lycan or not, go away.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by Kikider]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lysim

Wolves and Dogs have black and white vision, and most of their nasal prowess is actually due to the fact that they have their noses so close to the ground (there was a study done on this - read Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman) Granted their reflexes and instincts are heightened, but don't assume that being a lycan only grants you the best of both worlds. Were you actually wolflike, you would not be able to function in modern everday society. In fact, how did you post this? claws can be such a detrimental appendage sometimes, I know. I really do weep for society when I read posts like this. Please try to be a little more understanding - although us poor humans may not share the same superhuman capabilities you do, do us a favor and elucidate us with factual evidence.
Thanks,
Monty.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Youre 17 and you cant form a correct sentence? Not to mention that you cant even spell?

And you expect us to believe that youre a Lycan? BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bruceleeroy2

look i know humans do not believe in what we are i am 21 and i have known my entire life. My hearing is 10 times better than yours i can smell 20 times better than you. But these senses are not even the beginning of what i can do and you say we don't exist. I myself know that there is no such thing as a Lycan organization. I myself am the beginning of my kind. Believe it or not we exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join