It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tribute To All Soldiers Worldwide By Dave Rabbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is a video I created to honor and support the military men and women and their families around the world, regardless of the allied country they happen to represent.

IF you like the video and SUPPORT THE TROOPS, PLEASE send this to as many people as you can. Peace!

The VIEWS expressed BY ME on this video are mine alone and DO NOT reflect the position of the ABOVE NETWORK LLC or any of its AFFILIATES.

Dave

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Well Dave that was beautiful and I will pass it on.

A tearjerker you know, but your words spoke truth beyond measure.

At the point where you say to close your eyes for a minute, funny but that was what I felt like doing already, yet the pictures kept me from it.

You have been blessed to be able to have a platform in which to speak out and to never let people forget.

I will be honest here, it is with Soldiers like you and countless others that I know in my heart of hearts we will always remain free and there will come a point where if the true Soldier must choose, he will choose freedom not tyranny.

Thank you from not only me, but for the ones that no longer know that there are people like you that still remember and will always care.

Recently I have heard people talking about old school verses new school as if the new has it all going on, they are young and as we old schoolers know they are green. Old school is proud and decent, honest and true.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Great post Dave, As screwed up as things are in this country and its not getting better however I always appreciated serving our country, I volunteered to serve and frankly our country owes me nothing and its always so nice to see people still supporting our soldiers and servicemembers. I tell many people these days that its ok to hate the war but its not ok to hate the soldiers and servicemembers, They volunteered. I will pass on this video..Thanks

STAR AND FLAG FOR OUR TROOPS

[edit on 3-10-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Misleading title as it doesn't support the actions of those the allied soldiers were fighting against.

I call "propaganda" and gung-ho nationalism.

I see in your statement you mention "allied" soldiers. Maybe you should mention that in your title to make it more honest.

I thought it was pretty horrible myself...but then, that's just my thoughts and I know I'm up against it with all the people who support the military on this site.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
That was a very sensitive and moving tribute Dave.
I also would like add a Thank You to all the men and women
who put their lives at risk for freedom on behalf of us.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can respect you opinion AP but in my own opinion I think alot of the masses on here support our troops and and they dont support the wars which is great because I have been overseas many times and Im against the war now and im unhappy with our country but Im hoping that our troops come home soon and we pull out of iraq

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A very moving video. Nobody can fault your sentiment however, having watched the vid I feel you should change the words above it as you dedicate the piece to soldiers all over the world then continue to just show American soldiers and the American flag. Are all soldiers fighting abroad American? One could argue that it's just another American who wrongly feels you've saved the world, and it's inhabitants, once more, rather than plunging the world into further chaos- but I think that would be unfair. "Or would it?"
So lets say it how I see it. You've created a very sombre and moving video dedicated to brave American soldiers. . . and only American soldiers.

top topics

join