It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential document said to warn of conflict or revolution for America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanati
Maybe thats what the government wants. Just maybe this is what they planned on the entire time. Let all **** break loose, then bail out.
It would make perfect sense, then with our military in disarray someone like China or Russia could move right on in. Just a thought.

This is the only post that even considers the possibility that some other government would walk in and "Solve" our problems.
Do you really think that the whole world is going to sit by and watch the U.S. self destruct like that.
In all probability this is what would happen if the PTB were to use our own militery against us.
I think it more likely that the PTB would use groups like Blackwater against us, as our brothers in arms would devide, some for the government and some for the people.
Just my humble opinion, I could be wrong, it happens.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
In case no one remembers, a CIA experiment in living standards was conducted amongst 150 lab rats of varying ages. It found that when resources like food, water, shelter, are limited the rats behaved just like certain Americans are doing now.

For example, the younger rats formed groups (gangs) that commited wanton acts of violence on older and younger rats for no reason.

Another example, the middle aged rats abandoned care of their elders and siblings for themselves. Mated pairs even abandon each other.

Third example, young females had children from several males and then left their offspring to fend for themselves.

Last but not least, incidents of serial killing and cannibalism cropped up with a factor doubling every day since it started.

This study was done by behaviorists for the CIA in 1952!

So now we have confidential documents predicting a possible civil war or revolution? I'm not surprised. But I wouldn't be surprised if the government officials, in an effort to maintain the status quo, actually DID SOMETHING to alleiviate or erase the debt either. They want to keep power and cushiness even if they have to be drastic and all hand-holding warm-fuzzy.

So I shall see what comes in September. At the height of the election campaigning.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello there my friends.

TO ALL MY FORMER BROTHERS IN ARMS AND ALL TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS.

When the time comes and it will, the Army and Marines will be here for the people and the nation. No General will ever give an order against his own people, for in the very instant he did, his subordinant will kill him dead.
We are a strong people and a proud people and we have shed blood and tears for this land. We will do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

If a sitting gov't tries to abolish this country, they will not succeed. The Army of the people who are the Army and the Marines will fight off any one who tries and will not give in to tyranny ever!

A man no matter how smart would be a fool and sign his own death warrant if he ever tried to take the Freedom away from the People of These UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

AS I SAID BEFORE, THERE ARE MEN IN THE SHADOWS OF THE MEN IN THE SHADOWS AND THEY ARE WATCHING!

People, go and live your lives and live Free today. Every day you live on this earth is a GIFT FROM GOD and we are his people. Fear GOD and not man for he does not hold your soul.

Now live and live free because men are watching out for WE THE PEOPLE!

EYE OF EAGLE

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Sir
I have no doubt about the veracity of OUR armed forces.These men have taken an oath to protect and defend this country.
What I do fear is the use of forigen troops on american soil. Our President has signed a pact with Canada to employ each others troops in case of civil unrest in either country.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Well, said man... well said.

The outlook is, well... *bleak* and it's all *bleak* and gloom from here on out. There is only so much *bleak* even us peaceful people can take before we take matters into our own hands. Guess it couldn't get any *bleaker* from there... right?

To hades with corroborative sources and all... and I'm all for corroborating sources, yada yada for breaking news.. I'm afraid that we are reaching the breaking point as a country. (in more ~bleaking~ ways than one)

"You say you want a revolution... well you know....

Enough cynicism from me....

The best part is... it's just evolution.

Hopefully for the better,
T.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

As a Canadian, I feel confident in saying that our Armed Forces would no sooner take up arms against you than your own. Our two countries are very much intertwined, and we don't like whats going on down there anymore than you do. If anything, we'll be a place that offers refuge for those who are looking to escape any violent uprising that may occur.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
well just let me know when its time to head for the mountains and live like a hermit so i dont have to live in one of many prison camps. But if we do get put in them at least we will have plenty of water since most of them seem to be by water plants lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000

Originally posted by projectvxn
Many things have been corroborated already. This document is stating nothing new. I can tell you one thing, I'm not one of those insurgent US citizens. I happen to think that the revolution should take place only on paper, and with money attached, like true Americans, we cannot destroy what we have been building up for so long. I'm sorry but violence just won't solve this. Because if the economy crumbles, then we'll all be poor people with guns, and if we go and fight a civil war, then we'll be poor, armed, and with no place to call home. I'm sorry, but if this is the price of revolution then count me out.

Duly noted and respected, sir. After we free the country- Just do not expect a lower mortgage rate. We will not kick your xxx to the curb. I would start practicing other skills and something of good use or you may just lose your house in th end and have to be placed in a peace refugee camp. You will all be very well taken care of- because a true American will never turn our back on our own. You will find yourself at the back of the food line, though. When you finally arrive- your food will be hot. It will be good and it will be nutritious - you will sleep in a warm bed and you will be asked to tell stories or read books to entertain children- while we clean the mess up. It is all good. I mean this with all seriousness.

Those who risk sticking their necks in the noose will have first dibs. I may even join you to make sure they get food and clothing and shelter before you- even if this means I eat behind you and sleep with my bed near toilets or the front door- I want you to have a better bed. I want you to eat before me.

Any hold out elite suck-ups will be easy to spot- they will steal an apple off my tray and I will kill them instantly because if they did this to you- you might yell out "Give me my apple back- then they would kill you and tell everyone else in line that you tried to take their apple- then they live another day hiding amongst us- while all the brave ones out there clean it all up- we have to hold the fort.

Dont worry Project- I am willing to eat after you to make sure you will always eat- and teach peace and non-violence. Its all good.

Good GOD there is genius in this post! haha

As for me, just hand me the rifle. Death or enslavement isn't even a decision to be made, it is 'self-evident' as the Forefathers loved to say. Gimme Death, and God willing I will take out a few of them more important to their cause, before my cause loses me. And call that a win and die with a clear conscience.

People snort or chuckle when you talk about enslavement, and I say the proof is also 'self-evident'. These Power Elite speak to the common American as if they are his Master already. You know this. I know this. To be spoken to this way is TO BE A SLAVE ALREADY. And to be afraid to fight back, speak up or 'push your luck' (you know you are afraid to)is in fact the proof that you are ALREADY a slave.

So give me the gun. Quit talking. And lets make some Goddamn news until people realize theres FIRE where this smoke comes from.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Much as I love the idea of standing up and organizing to "take back our country"... I think that some of us chose the wrong time in history to start a family. Now with children too young to understand reason, there is no way to hide. There is no way to join in any efforts with anyone else to do anything productive.

Plain a simple, "children" scream bloody murder every three hours on the dot, and the money to feed and house them requires more than one fulltime job. Cost of living is more than is able to be made now.
I think this is what keeps people blind. Being too busy attemping to care for "their own" simply keeps people unable to look beyond their failings as parents and as productive members of society able to make a "living". It is hard to blame anyone but ourselves for what is going on right now, and being unable to provide.

What will have to happen to cause change?? I think once we all lose our jobs, our only way of providing, we will be p*ssed, and scared. That might be when the government, or -A- government steps in to offer aide, and pretty much the people will be so grateful that that's where it ends. That's where the people comply, just to feed their kids, that a much worse society arises from this....

Just my thoughts. I for one would have no choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by dk3000
I do hope that the members of Congress are deeply concerned, because they should be- All of them! They will be the first to be lynched, drawn&quartered and worse when the "sheeple" storm the castle- and their cries will fall upon deaf ears just as ours do to theirs.

Payback is a very nasty business- and they started it!

Oh if there is an armed insurection there will be a bloodbath alright. Your own. The fat cats in DC will live to light up another cigar, on your funeral pyres no doubt. The federal government has gone to great length to insure it survives attacks using nukes, bio-weapons, EMP devices, etc. What makes you think you can put a dent in that?

Because as cleverly disguised as they are some of us can see them:

I have already done some heavy denting in my day- but it is nothing compared to what I did the other day. And many are doing this- MANY.

There are many ways to skin a fat cat. They are running scared with their little drills and so much of it is backfiring and THEY are slinking back- re-trenching are scared out of their wits and they should be.

I see your point and I do acknowledge it as extremely valid- however, fear nothing and trust.

The powers that be who think they are running the show are in for the greatest lesson in their short pathetic excuse for a life- and they know it! This is why they hide in bureaucracies and their toys (weapons).

BELIEVE IT or not. The truth is:

In everything truth surpasses the imitation and copy regardless the relentless efforts of those who disguise it and the evidence of falsity will prevail even centuries later- so they are wrong today and wrong forever.

The truth is nothing to fear unless of course you are a liar- Plato

[edit on 5-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Hello there my friends.

When the time comes and it will, the Army and Marines will be here for the people and the nation. No General will ever give an order against his own people, for in the very instant he did, his subordinant will kill him dead.

Canada, U.S. agree to share troops in civil emergencies

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency...

US Army Lures Foreigners with Promise of Citizenship

More than 30,000 foreign troops are enlisted in the US Army, many of them serving in Iraq. Their reward for risking their lives for their adopted country is US citizenship.

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes apart. I trust you'll feel at home in Gitmo.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Does the fact that both of the sources for this document come from low-credibility sources and that this document is most likely the modified form of a non-government essay mean anything?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To everyone in this thread...
Please read the Bankers Manifesto of 1892
It will clear up many things they are doing.
Here is the link...
www.livingdebtfree.info...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Muundoggie

Do we even know that document is genuine? It was supposedly revealed by Charles Lindberg, Sr. who was a conspiracy theorist; I think we have no proof he didn't just make it up himself.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kronik98

Sir

I mean no disrespect to Canada.I suspect that you would have the same reservations as I. I would not like to see U.S. troops occupying
Canadian soil.Or U.N. forces embedded in either country.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45What I do fear is the use of forigen troops on american soil. Our President has signed a pact with Canada to employ each others troops in case of civil unrest in either country.

You're going to show me the evidence for that, right?

Self edit to say, OK, so I just saw the National Post article. www.nationalpost.com...

Don't worry...we'll be real polite about it.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Hello there my friends.

Canada, U.S. agree to share troops in civil emergencies

Canada and the U.S. have signed an agreement that paves the way for the militaries from either nation to send troops across each other's borders during an emergency...

US Army Lures Foreigners with Promise of Citizenship

More than 30,000 foreign troops are enlisted in the US Army, many of them serving in Iraq. Their reward for risking their lives for their adopted country is US citizenship.

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes apart. I trust you'll feel at home in Gitmo.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

I think if the time ever comes that we do have to stand up and take back this country, the rate at which it would happen would surprise the gentlemen who plan for such terrible things.

As I have said before and I quote" There are men in the shadows of men in the shadows and we are watching them."

The soldiers who serve this country and those who have shed blood will not have done it in vain. Any man who tries to take away the freedom of the people of these UNITED STATES would be dead by the time the ink dried on the paper in which he signed to do so.

There are many, for every 1 soldier that serves on active duty, there are many times that who have already served. They are the ones who know and who will not let this country die or bleed from its heart. The ones that will defend this country know who they are and they wait in the shadows watching until it is time, praying and hoping we never will have to come out.

And you as a nation will have a duty to join them and keep what is rightfully yours. Your Feedom!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
My thoughts are that Bush will serve his term and then whoever is elected in the next election will take his place as president. No formal announcement that the US is well within the grips of fascism. The whole election process is a false dichotomy and thats pretty obvious. The candidates that get any coverage tow the line, although they may offer the facade of differing policy to other candidates but in reality they are not offering any fundamental change. Those candidates that do not tow the line and offer real change for true freedom get blacked out i.e. Ron Paul.

What I'm getting at is politically on a superficial level there isn't going to be any obvious changes.

I relate this situation to the boiling frog analogy. Concocted terror plots, false flag operations etc... will continue at a moderate rate so as to not draw to much unwarranted attention but they will occur at politically opportune times. The PTB will use these false flag operations to motivate bills and acts that take away the everyday citizens freedoms and instigate wars. This wont be an incredibly obvious or speedy process but if you know how to look you will be able to see it in action. It's a very long and subtle pulling of the rug out from beneath the masses feet.

A tried and tested method of consolidating power and furthering an agenda is to create a problem that weakens or instills fear in the masses and then offer a solution when they are venerable e.g. 9/11. If a depression is to occur it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that it was engineered by the PTB to further one of their agenda's or consolidate their power. Maybe they think to many Americans with enough influence on the rest of the masses have woken up so they want to squash any sort of uprising before it eventuates. Maybe they want to force another war on us (Iran). Maybe they want to offer the North American Union with its Amero as a solution to the failing dollar. Its probably their goal to achieve all these things.

I don't assume to know what its all about or if it will occur but lets not forget that all the PTB get their money from the central banks. So they wont be the ones losing money and their livelihoods if inflation sky rockets.

Those of you talking revolution take stock in the fact that only a small percentage of the population were actually involved in the first revolution. The rest of the population stayed at home and kept at their jobs they didn't want to rock the boat so to speak. Those involved in the revolution were fighting the British Army which would most probably be as daunting if not more daunting than the opposition you would face today. It's important to spell out what you want, what your fighting for. For example if you agree with Ron Paul's policies you could use that as a guide. Its important to say that you don't want to Hang those that are in cahoots with the PTB or even members of the PTB. Just that you will use necessary force against them if they get in the way of your objective, if they step aside they will not be harmed. Why I say this is if you go out and say we will 'lynch' the opposition they wont want to surrender or relinquish control due to fear of reprisal.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by blahdiblah]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry
reply to post by projectvxn

Well, said man... well said.

The outlook is, well... *bleak* and it's all *bleak* and gloom from here on out. There is only so much *bleak* even us peaceful people can take before we take matters into our own hands. Guess it couldn't get any *bleaker* from there... right?

To hades with corroborative sources and all... and I'm all for corroborating sources, yada yada for breaking news.. I'm afraid that we are reaching the breaking point as a country. (in more ~bleaking~ ways than one)

"You say you want a revolution... well you know....

Enough cynicism from me....

The best part is... it's just evolution.

Hopefully for the better,
T.

I feel, for the time being, that a MASSIVE march in front of the White House, or a march INTO Congress, and demanding our will be done should be the first step before any of us decide to take up arms. I will fight if things get so dire...But I don't know that things will, at least not right this second.

We need to get organized and quit the national infighting. We need a revolution of ideas, as the ones from the relic cold war era has hurt us to this day. We need NEW ideas. Not a resurgence of every of the past. Hopefully..Not one shot will be fired in our revolution.

But if it has to happen. I won't run from my responsibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join