It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential document said to warn of conflict or revolution for America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They can not stop what they have started and if they rounded up "insurgent citizens" that would not be good for them. In fact putting a group of "insurgent citizens" together is even worse. What has started will not end. And those "insurgent citizens" have friends i'm sure, and family. It is a web. And if they do such things soon they WILL have on their hands a civil war, but not amongst the American people, rather the American people vs the disgusting government. And we all know that this has to happen for the future peace of our world to begin.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally quoted by Thomas Jeffersonl
The tree of liberty must be refreshed
from time to time with the Blood of Patriots
and tyrants it is it's natural manure

There is a time and place for everything. Even they knew it. We will be in this whether we want it or not.

For this will not be north vs south, or east vs west. It will be moron vs moron, or ass against ass, or bob against bob.

The thing is that everything thinks they know more and are better than everyone else. When this civil war happens everything will goto hell.

So you will have no choice but to fight, whether it be for this or that but i can damn well bet it will be for your own ass.

This is going to be the worst case however and I do see it as such cause well look at today.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Very interesting about the New Continental Congress, but just a thought. If you were a tyrannical government wanting to preserve itself wouldn't you try to obtain a very detailed list of your rebellious faction in an efficient manner at the first whiff of a coup? I am not saying that the New CC is a setup because I do not know much about it.

However, something feels really out of place. I can say with strong confidence that there will be a revolt in America in the near future. But my feeling is not right at this time. It is too soon. If I had to put a time frame to it I would say April-May 2010 at the very earliest, but July-August 2011 as more likely. What makes it so hard to say when it will be is that there will be small pocket skirmishs that prelude the final straw by as much as three months but more like 6-9 weeks before full scale war is declared.

This is not something that I can state as historical record of future events, but I have felt this for about 16 years now. The first time I saw it was in a vision that had left me in a bit of shock for a few days. Hopefully I am wrong and none of it comes to pass. Maybe it all stems from a dream I had as a sophmore in high school 23 years ago and the subconscience just refined it and made it feel natural over the years.

It is funny, as a younger man I had ideas of survial fighting as opposed to being in a traditional unit. Now that I am older and see my limitations, I would just rather be left to my own devices out in the wilderness away from the battles. Unfortunately I know all too well how my role in all this madness will play out. I will be asked to do my duty and do it I shall. Now I don't want to be misunderstood, America is who I am for so if our government wants me, they need to seriously get their head out of their butt, because the power for the government to exist is only by the power of the people.

Which since they have forgotten this lone fact, it will be the duty of every American to remind them, by force or resistance, of whom holds the control of this nation and where the real power lays. And thanks to the new job, I am in in far better physical shape than I have been since my early 20's. So continue on with the plans of making us poorer and more self-reliant and self-sustaining. It only serves those that will one day have to use those foraging and scavanging skills to fight the oppresssion of superiorly equiped and supplied forces.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1stAZRangers

this is great!!! It gives me hope.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by microsoft123

this is great!!! It gives me hope.

Thank you. Your response gives me hope too!

As for Ahabstar, right on! I'll give you a little more background on this...I can tell you that I don't believe this to be a set-up, because those are not my intentions and I am trying to set-up a tamper-proof, open-source electronic campaigning and election system (I'm going with the World Parliament Experiment model, which allows for direct debating in an online forum bb based environment and email based voting which is all open-source and tamper-evident verifiable. This would allow for a fair election to take place, which preserves democracy (maybe we could get a higher voter turn out than the presidential elections!) and prevent "them" from getting a complete list of participants until the meeting was about to begin. But no one must hide from this. We should do it in the open, without fear of our government because it is the government which should FEAR US! Wasn't it Jefferson who said that?

Campaigns should be conducted openly and honorably without resorting to the kind of dirty politics which has only gotten overgrown schoolyard dumbasses in office from the city mayor all the way up to the President. We need to take back our CIVIL government. That means that all candidates and representatives should be just that...CIVIL.

This is starting exactly as it should. With civil intiative, utilizing the electoral and representational system, and doing exactly what our founding fathers did. We form a Congress first. If that civil initiative and reformation goes no further than the dictators door, then that civil initiative will quickly turn into a civil war. this is not an overnight process, and it took almost two years for the revolution to go from congress and councils and town meetings to all out firefights. So, you may also be right Ahabstar on what you said...the ConCon call doesn't advocate the violent overthrow of government or tell people to go out and start a war right now, it is calling for people to come together and discuss the state of the republic and make a decision of further courses of action. Everything that is written in that document is to be taken ABSOLUTELY LITERALLY. There is NO METAPHOR OR ALLEGORY WRITTEN INTO IT IN ANY WAY. So, read the whole thing and hear the voice of the founding fathers within your own heart.

To ProjectVXN: No one here has ever said that you would have to take up arms against your own Brother. This isn't 1861 and you cannot apply the conditions of a civil war waged at that period in history to this one. Do you really think that your Brother would raise his weapon to you? Even if he were ordered? Come on, man, I was an Officer in the military from 1998 to 2002 and I can ASSURE you that I WOULD NEVER HAVE FOLLOWED THAT ORDER! EVER! The Nuremburg Defense doesn't work anymore, remember?

There was another way 20 years ago, and that window was open until about 10 years ago. Now, we have gone beyond the point of no return and any further denial of that is ridiculous. It pains me to say it, but I have been a war fighter and planner all my life. This is what every single country that has ever gone into revolution has looked like. Every one. There's no getting around that.

If you don't want to fight, then that's great. You can still serve your country, because there will be many people who want to be as far away from the fighting as possible, and many of them will be scared and stressed out and many will be exhibinting the effects of PTSD and there will need to be kind, dedicated Americans who will look after their American brothers and sisters who wish to remain away from the fray. You could be an American hero without ever touching a gun! Ever think of that?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for your great observation, Max- Star!

"Grist for the mill" . . . PRICELESS!

Yup, so many are just not awake to their own impending personal
disaters! It's coming, , , prepare! i say!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

AZ Ranger did you used to post on the BV a few years back?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Okay so you definitely have my vote for most informative/interesting new member!
Thanks for those great links.

My question is - realistically - What would happen if a new Continental Congress was formed? Is that not considered sediton? Not by my assessment mind you, as I feel it is our patriotic duty, but by the PTB.

I feel the only way to achieve a sea change is to vote out all incumbants and baby-boomers. They are all just part and parcel of dysfunctional, old- school politics. Continue to vote for them and you will only get more of the same. New people, new ideas.

But I agree to an extent with ProjectVxn. Violence begets more violence. We need a new paradigm for government ushered in by thinkers and philosophers. Anyone not on board should just be marginalized within the process.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You know, people have been saying for a looooooong time not to get too comfortable, that Bush is our last President, that he will institute fascist rule over the people during the meltdown, and there will be no election.

In order for this to happen, we'd be looking at the starting events to officially make the civil unrest / meltdown "underway" to occur before the next President would take office, which is when, the end of January 2009? or is it February? I think September 2008 is a bit too early, mainly because the election campaign will not have happened yet. I think there will be 2 main candidates, and the looks of a race, potentially even a vote, before the martial law would come into play. This will keep all of the American public off of their readiness schedules, potentially transfixed by the eloquent Barak Obama, but God bless his soul, I honestly do not think he realize that they are unknowingly using him as a pawn, a shephard to gather up the masses for final implementation of Rex 84.

"Rex 84" is prophetic, i know you non-believer types will think im reaching too far or giving this too much "whacko christian spin", but Rex is known by all American, English speakers as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Beast, a Dinosaur, one of the "meanest of them all". When we think of a BEAST, it is epitomized in T-Rex, is it not? A giant meat eater with razor sharp teeth, as tall as a small building? 1984, as we all know, was the title of George Orwell's masterpiece novel that is so popular into this day -- which may I add, dealt specifically with a surveillance, police state society, where no one is free. I find the date of this "act", 1984, being telling as well as to the intent of it. You see, God speaks to us in synchronizations, meaning not directly but by repeating words, incidents, meaning, numbers, letters, anything into your life, your reality, that are happening far too commonly to be pure chance or random coincidence. By the way, randomness does not exist in our universe, because everything is acted on by other forces of some kind, leaving everything which exists disqualified because nothing is equal, all is being influenced and acted on by some sort of force in some sort of way. Think about it and you will come to a similar conclusion. So before I go into more detail explaining my views below, I will get back to this God speaking through synchronizations. Examples of this could be .. seeing 11:11am/pm almost every day at least once by seemingly randomly staring at the clock to see what time it is. You always seem to notice when it is exactly 11:11. Another example would be, having dreams about a loved one, then hearing that loved one's name on television and/or the radio repeatedly, then that loved one's family calls you to tell you that loved one had just passed away? Another example would be .. weird things that occur around the same times, places, or with the same people.

Hypothetical: A meteor is going to hit earth, it used to be in a belt but another meteor, also in the belt, broke in half due to the pressure of its' contents, sending a massive chunk slamming into this other meteor, which in turn was derailed from its' course and is now going to hit Earth and kill us all in exactly 5 minutes. The cause of this? the contents of the first meteor mentioned which broke apart -- had the contents been different, and not pressurized on the inside trying to break free, that would've never occurred, it would've never hit the other meteor, sending it on a direct course for Earth. Therefore, nothing about this scenario is random.

I'll even give you a most extreme example: flipping a coin. If that coin is equal on both sides, and weight distribution is perfect, it will fall on one side 50%, and the other 50%, aka "true randomness", which in reality is just true predictability. Because what is random that can be predicted 100% correctly, every time? Is this not a paradox in itself? Anyways. So, you have this nickel and you do the test, and you get 50/50. Then you allow this nickel to circulate into the market, then somehow 5 years later, you get the nickel back after being in X amount of hands, pockets, purses, and cash registers. All sorts of climates and conditions, perhaps being dropped and scraped, perhaps having things growing or stuck to it, etc. When you get this nickel back and do the test again, will the results still be a perfect 50% to 50%, predictable from the start? No, because the weight distribution would no longer be perfect and controlled, control is opposite of random, and since it has been exposed to the elements, perhaps one side which is slightly heavier now will come up .. 55% percent of the time? So in order to promote what we call "random", extreme control has to be placed on the items in question to "ensure their randomness"? controlling something ensures that it will be of a random result .. uhh .. and that random result will be .. utterly predictable before a single flip of the coin. This is so glaringly wrong.

So then, if nothing is truely random unless it is controlled in its' conditions and environment 100% by men, how do these synchronicites occur, why do they occur? Why do you hear the obscure name of a town in Bavaria on History Channel, only to open your internet browser to the news page and find an article on that same town in Bavaria, that same day? So then your loved one comes home with a surprise for you: Bavarian cream donuts! So later that evening, you go to your friend's house, and theres a few friends over there "drinking". You go for a beer .. and wouldn't you know it, the brand of the beer is called "Bavarian's Best". So then, the next morning you look into the origin of your last name, and discover it is Bavarian German in its' origin, hailing from that part of Europe. At this point you're starting to get a bit perplexed by all of the Bavaria stuff, so you turn on the television, to a channel that typically doesn't have anything history related, geography related, science related, or human ancestors related. And when you do, of all things .. there is some commercial on about some type of Bavarian something or other at the grocery store! Arghhhhh! Are you going insane?

No, God is talking to you. What he said you have to figure out for yourself, the significance of the events that were synchronized, where they happened, who you were with, what is going on in your life including your surroundings meaning friends and family?

Anyways .. I will leave this dead, bloodied and beaten horse here for all to see in sheer terror! And I shall walk to Bavaria from this side of the Alps .. just you wait and see..

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
On the other hand, if what they want is to take down America,

they're being very successful!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here is more information about this document I just found.

The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document.

The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document's "R word."

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1stAZRangers
The CS Army exists only to defend the people and the Constitution of the united States from all enemies foreign and domestic.

Interesting...

...and just how do you determine who is and isn't a "domestic enemy?"

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

That was superb writing! Masterful. Star'd.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by forestlady

We got our guns from France for the first revolution do you think they would be kind enough to send somemore. I think they would be to much of a political move for them to do it again. Our government has turned into the bully with the big stick and there even using it on us when we step out of line.

Or us Aussies could send some AuStyrs! Brilliant piece of kit if I do say so myself (and NO I am not an armchair general - I trained and fought with it).

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Rex is known by all American, English speakers as a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Beast, a Dinosaur, one of the "meanest of them all".

Umm...you do know Rex is latin for King, right?

Originally posted by DK3000 Any hold out elite suck-ups will be easy to spot- they will steal an apple off my tray and I will kill them instantly because if they did this to you- you might yell out "Give me my apple back- then they would kill you and tell everyone else in line that you tried to take their apple- then they live another day hiding amongst us- while all the brave ones out there clean it all up- we have to hold the fort.

So, do you start with the ones wearing glasses? You can always tell the useless intellectual elite suck-ups in that manner. Then you can call your new kingdom "The United States of Cambodia".

Seeing as you still have the right to vote, aren't you better off trying to achieve your desired change from within the system? Run candidates, talk to folks, that sort of thing? Of course it doesn't make for quite as sexy a read on a conspiracy-oriented site, but it's what's called a democracy.

Maybe I'm just another grown-up ruining the day by injecting a little common sense into the discussion, but quit talking like it's Zimbabwe or something. If things were as bad as you say, you'd have been picked up by the Thought Police about a half-hour after you posted.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I honestly think the members of Congress don't give a rat A$$.

Look at the corruption on Wall Street, and how the government just bails out crooked companies, while the CEO's all run in separate directions with hundreds of millions.

And if they are caught they get a slap on the wrist.

Many of the politicians are in bed with this corruption, so they don't want to stir up to much attention to themselves.

It's not just here in the USA, but all over the world. The majority of the people running things are morally and ethically bankrupt (no pun intended).

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wouldn't a revolution be more of a benefit to America's enemies than crying freedom? Just supposing that "the people" overthrew their masters, what then? You owe so much money to everyone, the lenders wouldn't be too jolly at the prospect of no-one paying them back. Your enemies would probably throw parties and give each other high fives for bringing down the Great Beast America. Then there are the sharks who'll take advantage of the chaos, come out on top, and begin the cycle of despots.

You'd be swapping tyrants. That's all.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I applaud the effort, and I intend to participate because I believe strongly that the organism which exists in the place of our government is a self-perpetuating parasitic entity. The case I could make would be quite strong and I am cocky enough to predict that any arguments against that position will not stand up to reason.

However, due to the nature of the beast we call the federal government, I would be writing for hours and hours and dozens of pages later we would only be setting up the framework, and not have addressed the main point which is that our current 'representative' body will need to be legally compelled to offer a forum to redress the issues.

(Note please, I am not a member of the BAR, which is to say, I figure among the many American citizens who are disenfranchised by the judicial system.) Oddly, we the people, who are by the letter of the law, the 'owners' of this government were only too happy to fill the houses of the senate and congress with Lawyers - and they have, either through intelligent design, or cultural evolution (it really doesn't matter which) rendered the people 'subjects' of the 'rule' of law - without recourse to unilaterally bring a case or make an argument within 'our own' courts. An effort such as this will require lawyers versed in constitutional law, which sadly, are those very same lawyers who's indoctrination by the BAR perpetuate the legal inertia crippling our society now.

This entire line merits it own thread I think, but I'm not sure that the author of this thread would appreciate the segue since it's really his or her thread.

I don't want to be too verbose (too late, I know
) ) but what we are calling for, no matter how peaceful we may consider it, is already very close to qualifying as an act of sedition - it's intent brings the actors in such a continental congress very close to qualifying for prosecution under such controls as the 'Homegrown Terrorism Act" (you know, attempting to impose external change on our 'duly elected' representatives). Certainly it can be called something of a stretch, but not any more so than 'to protect freedom invoke military occupation' or ideas of 'legal' torture (ala water boarding).

Should we pursue this in greater detail? This 'academic exercise' might prove useful to those who would want to explore the potential pitfalls, and possible beneficial offshoots.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Maxmars]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

1) I agree with JohnnyC.

2) How sucessful would this revolution be if we can't even get enough people on board and support Ron Paul?

Like the wave we all use to do in stadiums, the wave of change will be nothing more than a few individuals standing up at the same time and sitting down before it can take hold, insuring the status quo.
We don't need a revolution or any other radical change, we just need to all stand up and stay up until everyone in the stadium,(Country) is standing. What power would your "Illuminati" or "NWO" or Corporations or whatever boogeymen that are the PTB's, have, if the people would just
care enough to get informed, and vote.
I think the excuse that we are given only 2 choices by the PTB, is disingenuous. Nobody was telling you, you couldn't vote for Ron Paul or Huckabee. Anyone still can. The media? who cares what they say.
The point is, we have the power already to change the Country by doing nothing more radical than, a) become informed and b) vote.
If we are so damn lazy and complacent to not even do that much, then how can any of you expect any other radical solution that requires 10x more effort and frankly, 10x more people to get involved in order to change anything?
My suggestion is that all effort should be at informing people. I think it would be great to have a website that takes an issue and explains it objectively, people then could cast a vote, (ONE VOTE) not American Idol style..... geez, I am thinking of all sorts of cool ideas about how to engage America in the democratic process and how to make it interesting via the Internet. But I'm sure I'm not the first and it isn't exactly germane to this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Well said Res Ipsa. I agree 100%!

As an american living abroad in europe for over 10 years I can affirm you that europeans take politics and culture 100 times more seriously than your average american does. Why is this important you might ask?

Its not easy to explain but europeans remember all too well WW1 and WW2 and the tremendous bloodshed inflicted. Brothers killing brothers and sisters killing sisters.

In more recent times, actually all the decades following WW2, the cold war had a tremendous impact on europeans, africa, south america and just about everywhere else in the world. Communist oriented guerillas have constantly been engaging right wing governments in which america was all too happily endorsing. Which country should we start with? Russians pulling the rope from one side and the americans from the other causing conflict and instability.

Americans/Aussies/Canadians have had it very well and barely understand the world political scenes unless well educated and/or having traveled abroad. Once they do travel abroad and speak to the people they start getting a clue.

Trust me violence is a last resort and the post traumatic stress on both sides usually lasts many decades after! As an american living abroad I urge all americans interested in real change to vote democratic. Lets get the greedy corporate pigs out of office before they destroy the middle east and the average american. I know the economic conditions are horrible especially the dollar to euro ratio and the barrel of oil sorring past $100. If this keeps up we won't just have an american revolution we will have a world revolution and maybe even WW3. Tensions are already high!

The best way to start a revolution is to get informed on an international level. Don't just read the local headlines and call it a day! Conspiracy sites are also good because they give you an alternative view to what the mainstream media might and usually does somehow manage to hide. Special interests are the biggest global enemy. They do have the power to influence all governments and especially the MSM so be alert and don't take their word for it. At the same time don't believe all conspiracy theorists either because they also have hidden agendas. Have as many sources of information as possible so you can compare and truely be well informed.

The way I see it is that the american minorities are most likely to start any revolution especially if Obama gets cheated in the election or god forbide suffers an "unusual accident" during his tenure. This could very well escalate to a full blown civil war because they have been cheated and deprived basic liberties for many centuries much like arabs have suffered from european and american colonism.

Thanks for listening and peace to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join