It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential document said to warn of conflict or revolution for America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Confidential document said to warn of conflict or revolution for America

www.waynemadsenreport.com

WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"The origin of the document is not known, however, its alarming content matches up with previous warnings from former Comptroller General David Walker who abruptly resigned as head of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) in February of this year after repeatedly publicly warning of a "financial meltdown" disaster if America's $9 trillion debt was not addressed quickly. Financial experts have warned that the national debt, corrected for inflation, could reach $46 trillion in the next 20 years. A month earlier, Walker warned the Senate Banking Committee about the reaction of creditor nations in Asia and Europe if the U.S. did not address its debt problem".

www.waynemadsenreport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Can anyone vouch the authenticity of this supposed C& R document. With everything go wrong for the ecomony. Is this anyway indicative of whats going on?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Got any other sources?

This page is available to members only.
To subscribe, click here

[edit on 4/3/2008 by Unit541]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would really love for ATS to firm this up quick or disprove it. This runs along the lines of what was forwarded to me via an e-mail which I dismissed as a hoax, but every week since, something has come along to support it:

Last week's session (Th 3/13/08) was only the 6th time in the last 176 years that Congress has closed its doors to the public.

Word has begun leaking that not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed:

the imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008;
the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009;
the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse;
advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government;
the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA (see en.wikipedia.org...);
the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses;
the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

I think it must be false or even the e MSM would have wind of it by now, ie: "anonymous sources".

[edit on 3/4/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Didn't Hal Turner list the same things on his site 2 or 3 weeks ago?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Starred and flagged....

Whether this ends up being authentic or not, I believe that TPTB know very well that something like this is quite possible and that is why they have been maneuvering to envoke a police / surveillance state, along with fiddling around with the disarmement of the populace. Now with the fed contemplating buying all the mortgage debt, the cost of food and survival stretching people to the breaking point, and a gov that is crapping all over its citizens to fund it's special agendas, they know this could ignite a spark.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This looks like the same thing your talking about but dated back in Jan 2006. Take a look and see if its not just a reworded copy of this article.

bellaciao.org...

In its attempt to establish a world empire dominating every nation on the planet, the U.S. has exhausted its ability to finance the expansion and the country now faces imminent financial collapse. From all indications, it looks like 2006 will spell the end for America.

Consider these five important points:

Point #1 The U.S., Great Britain and Israel are preparing to attack Iran. As it appears the main reason for invading Iraq was to stop it from selling oil in Euros, likewise Iran has plans to dump the dollar come March 2006.

Point #2 U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow issued a warning recently that the U.S. Government is on the verge of collapse - as the statutory debt limit imposed by Congress of $8.184 trillion dollars would be reached in mid-February - the government would then be unable to continue its normal operations. Considering the current total U.S. debt stands at $8.162 trillion dollars, once the official debt ceiling ($8.184 trillion) is reached, the U.S. government’s credit abroad (its borrowing power) is gone. Those countries (mainly China) who presently keep America afloat by holding U.S. Treasury Notes, will most likely no longer continue doing so.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Starred and flagged....

Whether this ends up being authentic or not, I believe that TPTB know very well that something like this is quite possible and that is why they have been maneuvering to envoke a police / surveillance state, along with fiddling around with the disarmement of the populace. Now with the fed contemplating buying all the mortgage debt, the cost of food and survival stretching people to the breaking point, and a gov that is crapping all over its citizens to fund it's special agendas, they know this could ignite a spark.

Completely agreed. I do hope that the members of Congress are deeply concerned, because they should be- All of them! They will be the first to be lynched, drawn&quartered and worse when the "sheeple" storm the castle- and their cries will fall upon deaf ears just as ours do to theirs.

Payback is a very nasty business- and they started it!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The entire situation is definitely getting scary, yet most people don't even seem to notice. They're too wrapped up in their own lives to even care. It makes me sick.

The power elites in control of everything really know what they're doing. I mean, Americans just keep getting dumber and dumber and dumber. This is crazy...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Want some indication that this is going on beyond claims from the media? Go to

CALL TO FORM A CONTINENTAL CONGRESS

This document will be spreading throughout the various States electronically in many different formats beginning tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Would FOIA work to find out who is on the REX list? Can you imagine just rounding up the bloods and crips? Then again if the gov't falls and the drug runs shut down (and the phamaceuticals) maybe people will finally chill out.
There should be a way to see who they are rounding up.

Check out this thread referencing Oregon Nat. Guard and rounding up militias. Is that really necessary? Why pay blackwater?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by stikkinikki]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
1stAR, thanks for the link, very interesting! So is this for state govts to sign, we the people, or...? Do you know who introduced this and what the goal is?
The Continental Congress idea gives me hope. We may have to re-fight the Revolution in order to gain our freedoms back, but if that's what it takes, I'd rather die than be an imprisoned slave.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

We got our guns from France for the first revolution do you think they would be kind enough to send somemore. I think they would be to much of a political move for them to do it again. Our government has turned into the bully with the big stick and there even using it on us when we step out of line.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Many things have been corroborated already. This document is stating nothing new. I can tell you one thing, I'm not one of those insurgent US citizens. I happen to think that the revolution should take place only on paper, and with money attached, like true Americans, we cannot destroy what we have been building up for so long. I'm sorry but violence just won't solve this. Because if the economy crumbles, then we'll all be poor people with guns, and if we go and fight a civil war, then we'll be poor, armed, and with no place to call home. I'm sorry, but if this is the price of revolution then count me out.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1stAZRangers

Excellent link, 1stAZ, star!

Great document, good stuff, all true- but how in the world can the sheeple
do something to take back the gov? We'd ALL have to march...

Guess it's worth a try!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Where I live, I can envision blank stares and utter dumbfounded silence if someone were to address the community describing the subject of this post. These here are worse than sheeple. It's as if their furniture, placeholders, grist for the mill.

I wish I were a drinking man.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Many things have been corroborated already. This document is stating nothing new. I can tell you one thing, I'm not one of those insurgent US citizens. I happen to think that the revolution should take place only on paper, and with money attached, like true Americans, we cannot destroy what we have been building up for so long. I'm sorry but violence just won't solve this. Because if the economy crumbles, then we'll all be poor people with guns, and if we go and fight a civil war, then we'll be poor, armed, and with no place to call home. I'm sorry, but if this is the price of revolution then count me out.

Duly noted and respected, sir. After we free the country- Just do not expect a lower mortgage rate. We will not kick your xxx to the curb. I would start practicing other skills and something of good use or you may just lose your house in th end and have to be placed in a peace refugee camp. You will all be very well taken care of- because a true American will never turn our back on our own. You will find yourself at the back of the food line, though. When you finally arrive- your food will be hot. It will be good and it will be nutritious - you will sleep in a warm bed and you will be asked to tell stories or read books to entertain children- while we clean the mess up. It is all good. I mean this with all seriousness.

Those who risk sticking their necks in the noose will have first dibs. I may even join you to make sure they get food and clothing and shelter before you- even if this means I eat behind you and sleep with my bed near toilets or the front door- I want you to have a better bed. I want you to eat before me.

Any hold out elite suck-ups will be easy to spot- they will steal an apple off my tray and I will kill them instantly because if they did this to you- you might yell out "Give me my apple back- then they would kill you and tell everyone else in line that you tried to take their apple- then they live another day hiding amongst us- while all the brave ones out there clean it all up- we have to hold the fort.

Dont worry Project- I am willing to eat after you to make sure you will always eat- and teach peace and non-violence. Its all good.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
1stAR, thanks for the link, very interesting! So is this for state govts to sign, we the people, or...? Do you know who introduced this and what the goal is?
The Continental Congress idea gives me hope. We may have to re-fight the Revolution in order to gain our freedoms back, but if that's what it takes, I'd rather die than be an imprisoned slave.

Well, the formation of the Continental Congress is still in it's earliest stages, however, the idea is for Continental Congressional Representatives to be elected from amongst the people of the various states by the people of those various states through an open-source email and forum based election campaign and voting process, as well as direct campaigning in the states themselves. People register to vote in the Continental Elections simply by providing their email address and city of residence. Then they will recieve an email from the Continental Campaign listing the candidates in their state with a link to a forum dedicated to those candidates platforms and provide a place to discourse with the candidates directly keeping the media out of being the only people to pose questions to the candidates.

I think the idea is to have the elections around the same time as the national election, with the Congress to take place after the presidential election. The Continental Army will be needed to protect the Continental Representatives during the meeting. A Session Hall has not yet been determined, however there are several possibilities.

It is greatly hoped that this can be accomplished without bloodshed, and all efforts are being and will continue to be made to ensure that it never has to get that far, but many of us are prepared to fight for our Freedom, should the need arise, and just as was stated by another in this thread, those who are unwilling to fight will be protected and insulated from the combat zones, and no offensive battle will be initiated by the CS Army in urban areas. The CS Army exists only to defend the people and the Constitution of the united States from all enemies foreign and domestic. Part of being an American is having the Right to be a Pacifist, and part of being a soldier fighting in defense of the Constitution, means defending people right not to fight. that isn't saying that it will be a bad of roses...war is Hell and everyone who has ever fought in one knows that more than anyone who hasn't could ever imagine, but dk3000 is right....a true American would never turn his back on his countrymen.

Check your local craigslist under Rants and Raves and Politics tomorrow for the CALL. Then begin the campaigning process yourselves. I'm running for Continental Congressional Representative in my district, I encourage you to do the same. WE are the founding folks of our future!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Excuse me? Real American? I have a brother in Iraq. I'm not fighting a corporate instilled mecca of violence. Fighting for my country has never been an issue. Nor has it been an issue with my brother. Your comments show your ignorance. I'm sacrificing a brother to corporate interests, why would you expect me to do the same? I don't fight for no reason.

As for the rest. You misunderstand alot about me. I have alot at stake here. I don't want to lose what we have because a few at the top think it's a good idea. I have friends all over the U.S. I don't' want to kill them. I have many friends in the military. I don't want to be the one that squeezes the trigger.

My worst fear would be to have to raise a weapon at my brother. Not worth it. No human lives are worth it. There HAS to be another way. There has to be.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by projectvxn]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join