It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Author concerning Genesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Let look at the beginning of Genesis... Did Adam get taught what happened just before he was formed at any point after?

The Author is far from God because you would have read "I" where you see "God" or "he" representing God. The Author is far from the serpent because you would have read "I" where you see serpent or snake representing it. Who is the person God gave the beginning knowledge to since it wasnt Adam or Eve?

The answer is this... The Author is revealing God as though the Author is another being altogether that was before God and God's creation had come into the picture. With that said, you must understand you are either of God or of the Author. What I see throughout the bible is a perfect picture revealing God being witnessed as the Devil and all characters except Daniel (and who else Daniel is actually being since the book is by Daniel) and Jesus (in the Gospel, not Revelation).

Though what do you think?

If you say the fruit from the tree of knowledge gave Adam the knowledge to where he must have passed down the story, then was that tree of knowledge even of God/Devil or of another being? God suppossed to be the only One All-Knowing, correct? Then tell me, what in hell is that tree's fruit doing with the All Knowledge as though outside of God? And if God would let a tree have knowledge, why not let man have all knowledge from the get-go? God made a tree seem to be more than man it seems, correct? Plus what about the serpent? Did it have all knowledge? How did it know to get Eve to eat from that particular tree as though it (that serpent) had inside knowledge? God told Adam and Eve not to eat from that tree, but how did the snake get to be let in on knowing what was said to Adam and Eve?

Plus, how is Eden paradise if you cant do any and every thing? Sounds more like a snare because why in hell was that serpent there and why in hell was even that tree of knowledge put there?

Doesnt add up, does it? This is why if you pay attention to the bible you can tell God is the devil.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Hi. I've only got time to reply to one element of your question. Sorry.

Information was certainly passed down the generations, but that was not necessarily the primary source. The author of Genesis was Moses. He spent 40 days on the top of Mount Sanai, where he spoke face to face with God. It doesn't take too much thought to realise that he received more than just the ten commandments in that time!

As he subsequently wrote the first five books of the Bible, it is very possible he also received the detailed laws contained in Leviticus and Deuteronomy at that time time, although not necessarily so, as the record says that he continued to speak with God face to face (whom Christians identify as Jesus Christ in his preincarnate state) throughout his lifetime, such that his face dazzled onlookers when he came out of God's presence, in the same way as when he originally descended from the mountain.

I hope that is a useful starter.

join