It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV-AIDS was created with the use of Gay men as targets for Eugenic experiments suggests U.S. doctor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

HIV-AIDS was created with the use of Gay men as targets for Eugenic experiments suggests U.S. doctor

www.agoracosmopolitan.com

There is no doubt that AIDS erupted in the U.S. shortly after government-sponsored hepatitis B vaccine experiments (1978-1981) using gay men as guinea pigs. The epidemic was caused by the "introduction" of a new retrovirus (the human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV for short); and the introduction of a new herpes-8 virus, the virus that causes Kaposi's sarcoma, widely known as the "gay cancer" of AIDS. The taboo theory that AIDS is a man-made disease is largely based on research showing an intimate connection between government vaccine experiments and the outbreak of "the gay plague"
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Aids manufactured and imported to the U.S
Do you think Aids is a virus created by some government?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, AIDS is a man made diesase, but the true story which is not well known by the public is that it was introduced by scientists in Africa in the late 1950's in polio vacines. Later in New York City. This has been discussed ad nuseum on ATS and the net. I'm simply amazed the powers to be and the western world has been hiding this truth for fear that Africans and Americans were being used as guinea pigs for new vaccines.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I just watched a tv program the other night called 'The Origins of AIDS" and it said that AIDS came from chimpanzee parts used in polio vaccines that were given to Africans in the very same city where the first HIV/Aids victims came from. Im more inclined to believe that with all the proof the program had. Seek it out if you can. I imagine it's made it's way to you tube by now. Course, that's just my 2 cents so ignore it, or take it with a grain of salt as I do not claim to be an expert on the origin of hiv/aids.

Tela

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Now the big question is, if the virus was indeed created(and I think it may very well have been) who creates a virus that they haven't created a cure for, just in case it spreads?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
personally, I think they accidently created it, not knowing it would cause illness in people. All they were thinking about was being the first doctor to create another polio vaccine. At the time they were trying to find alternatives to Salk's vaccine and the guy in Africa who used chimps instead of the green monkey used a monkey that had a virus similiar to HIV, it was called SIV I believe. I dont think it was created on purpose. Hopefully I am making sense as I saw this show a couple nights ago but it goes along with other research I've done as a hobby.

Tela

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
personally, I think they accidently created it, not knowing it would cause illness in people. All they were thinking about was being the first doctor to create another polio vaccine. At the time they were trying to find alternatives to Salk's vaccine and the guy in Africa who used chimps instead of the green monkey used a monkey that had a virus similiar to HIV, it was called SIV I believe. I dont think it was created on purpose. Hopefully I am making sense as I saw this show a couple nights ago but it goes along with other research I've done as a hobby.

Tela

Ok, that makes a little more sense then creating it on purpose without a cure. And, yes, you are making sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I think they have a cure, it's just kept to the chosen ones in power.
For all the cheating going on around D.C.I havnt heard of anyone high profile getting it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Now the big question is, if the virus was indeed created(and I think it may very well have been) who creates a virus that they haven't created a cure for, just in case it spreads?

Yes, that was a huge error. It is also my understanding that the difficulty in finding a cure has something to do with the researchers not being able to find a way to get the laboratory rats to engage in anal sex.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Speaking of Youtube. Hear in a very interesting 6 part documentary about the origins of AIDS.

if someone can post it here, please do.

Youtube Video

Kind of off the topic....anyone seen Magic Johnson lately? I swear he looks BETTER over years.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

top topics

join