It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

darwinism’s unscientific formula

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
darwinism’s unscientific formula

If you ask a Darwinist “How did our civilization arise?” or, “How did such a wide range of life forms come into being?” or, “How did mankind come into existence?” the essential answer you will receive is this: Coincidences gave rise to all these things from mud, over the course of time.

The Lies of Darwinism Have Been Unmasked

The theory of evolution, first proposed under the primitive conditions of the 19th century, has been disproved by advances in science and technology. It has been recognized that Darwin’s claims are totally unrealistic

api.fmanager.net...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
To me this article is not proving that Darwin is wrong
its just spreading creationism.
why do I say this well cause of this text

Darwinism has been exposed as the most wide-ranging and astonishing deception in the world’s history.

So is religion

That millions have been taken in by this deception, as if hypnotized, and have been influenced by all of Darwinism’s illogical claims, is truly miraculous.

Again same as religion

The support lent to the theory of evolution and the acceptance it has enjoyed up to now are the result of tricks played on mankind by satan, who urges vast numbers of people towards Darwinism.

So Satan made darwinism?

I find that hard to believe. Wouldn't the almighty not allow that? or even take Satan out of the picture?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
To me this article is not proving that Darwin is wrong
its just spreading creationism.
why do I say this well cause of this text

Darwinism has been exposed as the most wide-ranging and astonishing deception in the world’s history.

So is religion

That millions have been taken in by this deception, as if hypnotized, and have been influenced by all of Darwinism’s illogical claims, is truly miraculous.

Again same as religion

The support lent to the theory of evolution and the acceptance it has enjoyed up to now are the result of tricks played on mankind by satan, who urges vast numbers of people towards Darwinism.

So Satan made darwinism?

I find that hard to believe. Wouldn't the almighty not allow that? or even take Satan out of the picture?

------------------------------------------------

GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

With ample evidence discovered by science, the thesis of an "infinite universe" was tossed onto the scrap-heap of the history of scientific ideas. Yet, more important questions were forthcoming: what existed before the Big Bang? What force could have caused the great explosion that resulted in a universe that did not exist before?

api.fmanager.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Is there a way to block entire topics from the recent posts list? I really would like to stop seeing posts by Creationists. It just ruins my day and destroys my faith in humanity. I'd love to see a profile option that can customize which boards we want to see.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

I'm not saying that there was no creator. I'm saying Satan did not create darwinism.

Every excuse for something wrong or bad is blamed on Satan right?

So why would this creator allow Satan to still exist.
Why would this creator allow humans to create an Idea of evolution?
If it is all wrong then the creator shouldn't have let humans have that thought right?

Heres a theory:
The creator has died out, so in time humans made religion.
Humans gets over the fairy tales and moves on to something more reliable science.
Not all humans enjoy not feeling the need for no creator so they
try to take away science buy saying its false.

There is still no proof of the creator still living is there? If there was don't you think that there would have been no Satan, free thinking (away from the creator), all those different religions? It would all revolve around the creator.
but from what I can see in this world you can believe in evolution AND a creator at the same time.

Hence " the creator let evolution happen as part of the big plan"

Doesn't sound far fetched does it?

Better then darwins wrong cause it was a trick by Satan.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm not saying that there was no creator. I'm saying Satan did not create darwinism.

Every excuse for something wrong or bad is blamed on Satan right?

So why would this creator allow Satan to still exist.
Why would this creator allow humans to create an Idea of evolution?
If it is all wrong then the creator shouldn't have let humans have that thought right?

Heres a theory:
The creator has died out, so in time humans made religion.
Humans gets over the fairy tales and moves on to something more reliable science.
Not all humans enjoy not feeling the need for no creator so they
try to take away science buy saying its false.

There is still no proof of the creator still living is there? If there was don't you think that there would have been no Satan, free thinking (away from the creator), all those different religions? It would all revolve around the creator.
but from what I can see in this world you can believe in evolution AND a creator at the same time.

Hence " the creator let evolution happen as part of the big plan"

Doesn't sound far fetched does it?

Better then darwins wrong cause it was a trick by Satan.

-----------------------------------------------------

Satan was the first demagogue in history. Satan indoctrinates them by stealth and constantly whispers methods of demagogy to their souls. Meanwhile, the individual struggles to choose between the voice of his common sense whispering the truth and the voice of his soul.

However, one point deserves mention here: Satan is a being completely under the control of God like all other creatures, such as the jinns, the angels and human beings. Contrary to the commonly held view, Satan is not a separate being, apart from and independent of God. He is in the service of God to test man in this world.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Then how is Darwinism wrong if its the will of god?

Seem my edits don't want to enter:

[edit on 4/3/2008 by EvilBat]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Then how is Darwinism wrong if its the will of god?

There is a big difference here, Darwin was like a False-Flag operation,
so don't blame Darwin, use your intelligence to see the wisdom, instead of following an illusion. Exercise the Brain, that's what it's there for, only then...will you be an individual thinker of reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla

There is a big difference here, Darwin was like a False-Flag operation,
so don't blame Darwin, use your intelligence to see the wisdom, instead of following an illusion. Exercise the Brain, that's what it's there for, only then...will you be an individual thinker of reason.

I haven't and don't blame Darwin for anything.

I'm saying it is wrong for free thinking humans to blame a mythical being "Satan" for a mans thoughts on evolution works.

Is it only the human evolution that is wrong?
What about all other creatures and plants on the planet are they not evolved?

So whats wrong with what I said before "the creator let evolution happen as part of the big plan"

Even if it is part of the plan that was made by a creator.

Why couldn't that happen, whats so hard about excepting evolution?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
Is there a way to block entire topics from the recent posts list? I really would like to stop seeing posts by Creationists. It just ruins my day and destroys my faith in humanity. I'd love to see a profile option that can customize which boards we want to see.

Just don't open them, is all I can say really.

Any thoughts on the topic?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Its not a question of coincidence, its a question of nature weeding out all those solutions which dont work.

The eye as an organ has evolved at least five different times separately, because it is an organ which offers significant benefit to the organism.

So its like starting with a bag with 100 blocks in it, but only one block will properly fit the hole.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Its not a question of coincidence, its a question of nature weeding out all those solutions which dont work.

The eye as an organ has evolved at least five different times separately, because it is an organ which offers significant benefit to the organism.

So its like starting with a bag with 100 blocks in it, but only one block will properly fit the hole.

Here, Darwin is saying that the differences between any "ancestor" and the "descendant" during the supposed process of evolution should be as small as the differences in the varieties of any particular living species (between a pedigreed spaniel and a mongrel, for instance). Therefore, if evolution had really taken place as Darwin claimed, it must have done so by way of very small, gradual changes.

www.harunyahya.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

And while we’re at it, can we please stop seeing post by people who believe in UFOs and 911 conspiracies. And how about those atheist, can we block their post. Or Bush basher, Bush supporters and basically anything else I don’t like but can’t keep myself from reading. Please someone fix this site so I don’t have to decide when to continue reading or hit the back button.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am not sure about Darwin as I have read both pro and con in conjuntion with his methods. I have no problems with evolution being taught in school. It was taught to me when I was a child. Creationism was also taught to me as a child. When we become adults, it is easier to believe what ever you want than to research. I am not a scientist but I believe that even they are still learning.

The problem lies in not allowing disenting or alternative opinions.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some interesting points are raised by the article on horse evolution which is a thorny issue for those who claimed a linear order for equine evolution. However, I found it difficult to see some of the films. I am waiting to be convinced of a one-off creation although I understand the point of no proof of one genus evolving into another genus.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

That's just pathetic "logic", and a very weak argument.

Evolution isn't coincidence. It's quite the opposite. Clearly you don't understand it. Might I suggest reading this book, as you seem to need it. Once you've read it, if you continue to argue, at least you won't leave yourself quite so open to ridicule as you just did.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
At least Darwinism Is a Scientific formula, based in Science!

Compared to creationism that is based on belief or faith, without scientific formula.

Funny how ya try to debunk Darwinism based on scientific formula yet you preach creationism that is not based on science.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
reply to post by Neiby

And while we’re at it, can we please stop seeing post by people who believe in UFOs and 911 conspiracies. And how about those atheist, can we block their post. Or Bush basher, Bush supporters and basically anything else I don’t like but can’t keep myself from reading. Please someone fix this site so I don’t have to decide when to continue reading or hit the back button.

Heh heh...fair enough. What I really meant was this: It would be nice to be able to block that entire board from my view of the Recent Posts. Even seeing the subject lines is a continual reminder of the ignorance that pervades our society. I obviously realize that I have the option of not reading them, which is what I usually do. I just think it would be pretty neat, in general, to be able to customize the view on that page.

But this is pretty off-topic, really. I should have asked that question in a different forum.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

the problem is that there are no scientifically dissenting opinions. the only opinions that dissent come from the supernatural. the oft cited behe even stated himself that you'd have to allow astrology into the science room if you were going to allow the "alternative" of intelligent design

this would also throw the door open to stuff like alchemy being taught as an alternative to chemistry...

the only time alternatives should be taught in the science room is when they fit in to the context of science.

new topics

top topics

join