It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best question any member of an audience can ask Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Seeing as all people that get this close to being elected president, the insiders must have some real dirt of obama so they can control him. So someone or someone in the news should ask him.

How are you obama comproimised?

What did the rulers behind the scenes make you do, so that they let you be in this position, and so that they can control you with it?

Why does someone not ask him that like chris matthews who is so up obamas back side.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
honestly if chris matthews o any reporter fht matter were to ask youre question i realy doubht that that would ever make it to the air however some one could ask him when and if he takes questions from the audience but to answer yoiure question whgat he did i know he is actualy related to bush so im sure trhat has played a role in his rise to prominenence excellent thread by the way

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by salparadise
honestly if chris matthews o any reporter fht matter were to ask youre question i realy doubht that that would ever make it to the air however some one could ask him when and if he takes questions from the audience but to answer yoiure question whgat he did i know he is actualy related to bush so im sure trhat has played a role in his rise to prominenence excellent thread by the way

----------------------------------------

This is how it works, first of all....you have to belong to the Insiders Club of Journalists aka (skabhengos) like those pumpkins who were holed like potato bags in tanks. then, you are paid to ask the right questions plus commission, and if you ever attempt to ask a funny number in front of the cameras, make sure that your passport is valid and you have some funny money with you.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yep i saw reilly clearly say that aload of news media all at the same time, put out positive story about obama. Clearly reilly was telling his viewers, there is a conspiracy behind the scenes to get obama in, and other news media, were being used by someone higher up to get that outcome.

At least reilly, hannity, pat buchanan have questioned obama public profile, not like others, although scarborough seems to be playing the bad cop routine in his morning joe show.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
What did the rulers behind the scenes make you do, so that they let you be in this position, and so that they can control you with it?

Oh man that's good! And accurate I'm sure. Can we all spell C.F.R.??

like chris matthews who is so up obamas back side.

He is .. isn't he? Chris Mattews is licking Obama's boots ... he's sucking up so hard that ... well .. you get the idea.

My question would be similar to yours andy. Of course no one could ask it and even if they did get to they wouldn't be taken seriously.

- How'd it feel when you sold your soul to the devil in order to get in the POTUS position that you are now in? OR When does the devil come collect your soul that you sold to him to get where you are today??

Either one works...

He HAD to sell his soul to someone. He's a nobody with no experience and a ton of baggage - REZKO and 20 years of a black version of the KKK at that 'church' of his. AND His weather underground friends .

All of a sudden, he's going to be POTUS. I smell brimstone.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Given his corruption, his marxist politics and his ties to radical islam and radical black hyper racists I think he is the man to beat this election. He's a perfect patsy for the elite. Moreover I'm not fully convinced that any of the vote tallying is real. I think they just announce the winners these days.

I'd ask him if he still has homosexual tendencies and if he has given up the use of coc aine. That might stir the pot a bit.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
After I asked him how it felt to sell his soul. I'd ask him about his weather underground friends .. the ones that bombed the pentagon and who were on the FBI 10 most wanted list ... the ones he still hangs with... and who he gets together with to donate money to Arab causes.

Now Obamatrons don't get all hissy .. it's all true .. just look at the link I provided previously.

top topics

join