It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Anniversary ? (April 19)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.lewrockwell.com...

"April 19th is coming up fast.

Throughout American history a lot happened on April 19th. Americans can associate much pride to that fateful date; sadly, Americans can also associate their share of shame.

Consider for a moment these tide-turning events:

The Battle of Lexington and Concord at the Old North Bridge in Concord, Massachusetts, began April 19th in 1775. This is the fight about which Emerson wrote so eloquently; it was the beginning of the Revolutionary War that resulted in America gaining her independence.

Easter Sunday falls on April 19th more than any other date.

In 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt abandoned the gold standard (and the Constitution).

Exactly 43 years later, the same liberal open-minded Democratic President’s Executive Order 9066 that sent ethnic groups to prison camps was finally rescinded.

The Bay of Pigs invasion took place in 1961.

April 19, 1993 Janet Reno and her ATF soul-mates firebombed a child-filled church in Waco, Texas, slaughtering 81 women, children, and men, in the congregation so Americans could be safe from harm. While the church burned, Janet Nero played her fiddle.

Exactly two years later, Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City Murrah Federal Building murdering slightly more than twice the number of people Janet Reno murdered in Waco.

(I’ll leave it as an exercise to the reader to determine which of these April 19th events should be honored with pride and which should be shunned in shame.)"

Keep your eyes open...

**My eyes just spotted this "!!! MARCH ON WASHINGTON !!! RALLY AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
- APRIL 19 - 2:00 to 4:00 PM -

Now the catch... my source for that is Hal Turner, who claims he, "will be there as an invited guest speaker. I urge everyone to plan to attend. Further details pending. . . . . check back soon."

halturnershow.com...

Those not familiar with Hal, he's labeled as a white supremecist, neo-nazi, etc... I won't defend him, but if I could find a "black supremecist" with a radio show and the same approach, I would listen. It is certainly worth it for the humor. And again, an open honest dialog would most likely be better than what this politically correct society we live in now has produced.

I'm am 100% sure if Hal is there, there will be many aryan (sp?) nation, skinheads, etc... there as well. Handgun law lifted now in D.C.(?) also. I'm just saying, I would steer clear of D.C. April 19th. Not only due to the potential gun violence with this crowd, but what better way for the 'powers that be' to "clear" organized, radical groups who would fight tooth and nail against them? How about one of those "false-flag" events everyone is expecting...? You won't find me there, that is for sure.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hey Mods, feel free to move this to "Speculative Conspiracies" (?). Was that category there yesterday?

One more "event" to add to the list, albeit one day later, April 20 1999, Columbine... correct? And another 'copycat' on it's anniversary in a subsequent year (?) if I am not mistaken...

Also, it appears DC handgun law is still in effect and I was given some erroneous info. If It is not still in effect, then my further thought is... this would also be a great way to 'plant' some cop-protestors... start some crap... giving the po-po their chance to move on the crowd. Again, if that ban/law is/was lifted prior to this rally... and all hell broke loose with guns a blazin'... what better way to get the mass public to support repealing our 'right to bear arms'...? Yah... maybe I'm thinking too much now... eh?

Another protest slated April 19th -- freedomfighterradioshow.blogspot.com... -- but any of these would be smallish gatherings, comparatively, I would assume. Maybe I'll stick that link in a SPP thread...

Todays thought 4/4 11 am EST -- for the line of thought out there that goes along with satanic ritual and astrology mixed in parts of the overall conspiracy... I see Sunday April 20 2008, Full Moon, and Passover. So, seriously, does this mean this year gets "passed-over"? Or just more fuel for the sacrificial homicidal fire for "their" day...

Alright, there are some thigns I just stay away from and religion is def on the top of the list... actually holds top 3 spots, just to be sure -- BUT -- I am occassionally forced to look... so, for those who weren't 100% sure on Passover -- en.wikipedia.org...

Ok... I'm off to puke and then ready my bunker... see ya' in three weeks (?)

Again Mods, Moving this to "Speculative would be appreciated. I do hope this ends up being a meningless post. Hell, I have enough of those here already, but I'll certainly be glad to add this one

[edit on 4/4/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

www.lewrockwell.com...
Spend a Short Weekend at the Appleseed Project!

Riflemen are the means that brought about America’s independence. A pistol is a defensive weapon but it doesn’t win wars (unless you have an army of Sergeant Yorks and even when Sergeant York was in the Army there was only one of him; we haven’t had well-trained marksmen, in general, since). Hopefully you know how to use your pistol but as Boston T and others explain so well, when taking fire your pistol is what you use to get to your rifle which you should have had in your hands before the fight broke out.

If you own a rifle, you are a rifle owner. Most rifle owners (men and women) are not riflemen. Most rifle owners cannot hit a cantaloupe from 100 yards. If you can shoot your rifle, you are a rifleman. If you cannot, you are a victim. It’s worse to be a victim when you own a rifle than when you don’t own a rifle. At least the latter category has a poor excuse.

Most rifle owners are little more than victims waiting to happen when international forces begin patrolling American streets as they thought they would do back on April 19, 1775.

Less than a week away, but I was reading more into this article and ran across the above again. Anything up there sound familiar (ok, I put it in bold -- lol)

Gun crazy kids and parents
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4/13/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
With a large portion of the federal army in far flung places many hours away from home by plane, they PTB had better think twice about taking out two birds with one stone by taking out the washington demonstrators and providing the false flag operation that would kick off the Iran attack.
The situation may turn on them with any aggressive moves by inciting the rest of the countrys dissenters to whats going on, and impetus,and reason for violent revolt.
I think something like that may be the exact catalist to a proactive and militaristic movement of the citizenry against the goverment.
To those who are looking in from the outside it seems hardly credible that given the recent loss of human rights and freedoms,to the various patriot acts(sic).
I doubt that the washington march will trigger a false flag attack on itself for that reason.
bergle

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
For a second there i thought it was going to be something important, like celebrating the day ATS was started.

*ahem*

Yay for Mechanically induced Genocide!

top topics

join