It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Photo out of Louisiana

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is one of the more interesting shots I've seen of Sasquatch lately..Witness says she saw the Bigfoot in the Bayou of Bonne Idee...It was splashing around like it was bathing...It started taking off when it saw her, and she captured one pic....It sort of reminds me of the Patterson bigfoot in appearance, except this creature doesn't appear to be a female...

www.rense.com...

What do you think guys?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Are you sure that's big foot???
sure looks like my aunt Peggy before she had electrolysis...

Honestly I have a problem with the image...
it looks to me like a pretty good paste job... its also a bit too fuzzy... the tree the thing is standing next to shows more detail... as in why no fingers? and should a tree brance cross its body? it just stands out to well...

I'd like to see the original image file to pull into photo shop and see if I pull the layers apart and see if it is a real pic or not

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That photo looks weird. Like the Bigfoot is way too dark for the picture. Almost like it was cut and pasted into the photo. Maybe we can get someone to analyze the picture and they could provide some insight.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Didn't know that Big Foot could avoid reflecting it self in the water.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
lame shoop is lame shoop

its the old bigfoot video still just flipped and pasted in teh picture. #ty job IMO, didnt even level it in right.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It seems as though the picture is pasted on, there is no reflection in the water, but if the picture is indeed not altered, I would hazard a guess at a Louisiana Black Bear.

I personally have never seen one so tall, but I guess that could be an explanation.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPR10

its the old bigfoot video still just flipped and pasted in teh picture. #ty job IMO, didnt even level it in right.

You know, I think you may be right! It almost does look like the image of "Patty" (with the breasts cut out of the image) flipped around!

Is there any image experts that can comb over this?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It clearly is. The arms end in stubs, its body is very angular (as in poor cut and paste), and if you look closely in the enlarged photo there are several small areas (mostly around the face) in which the original black and white background has been pasted onto the coloured scene.

This is one of the worst fakes I've seen in a while, and does nothing to help Rense's already arguable credibility.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like it was pasted on. It is the same creature from the patterson film imao. I'm not an image expert, but check out this link. Patterson Film Frames Scroll down to the 3rd set of frames. The picture from rense looks like the 1st or 2nd frame in the 3rd row. It just looks like it was flipped, then colored in or restored, then pasted on another background.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by schism85]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
One word post. sorry mods

DEBUNKED

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My first impression was a paste job.

My second impression... definately a paste job.

The fact that it had the 'exact' same facial features of the Bluff Creek film sort of sounded the bell for me.

It took the good people here less than an hour to conclude that something was wrong with the pic - the esteemed writers/editors at Rense on the other hand ....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I had to laugh at the amateur attempt to bamboozle the readers with a phony looking cut and paste job, than have the nuts to throw it out there with a story.

This individual should be ridiculed to no end for such ignorance. This is what makes believing these stories such a stretch.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
HAHA...Good job guys!

Another thing I noticed in accordance with the supposed pic takers sum of events, is that she claimed the creature was just "splashing around", and had "just exited" the water...Look at the water---Smooth as glass. LOL!

I should have caught that right off the bat!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it's a bad paste job, and probably a little backscatter from April Fool's Day. It is kind of sad that the folks over at Rense would even bother to put it up as possibly legitimate.

I suspect a Zionist plot.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Flipped and pasted!

I vote fake as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Count me in for a "totally fake" vote as well.

And not even a good one at that! If I can tell it's fake, whoever did this job failed miserably for sure... Grade of F for whoever hoaxed that picture!

But thanks for posting it anyway...you never know when you're going to find the diamond among the fool's gold!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcgilligan02
That photo looks weird. Like the Bigfoot is way too dark for the picture. Almost like it was cut and pasted into the photo. Maybe we can get someone to analyze the picture and they could provide some insight.

Gave you a star for that one! It also looks like a still from that famous bigfoot video from decades ago- this image also appears to be reversed and updated with color correction!

Nice try though! Some of us are just too old for this one. I would wait til we die then resubmit it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My 8 year old does better work in Photoshop. There are so many "holes" in this photo it's not even funny. The two that stick out are the fact that the foliage casts shadows on Bigfoot, but not on the ground, and the fact that there's no reflection of Bigfoot, means that this is more likely a photo of Count Dracula than Bigfoot.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a cut and paste job. Geezz, I am not very good at it but even I would have made this ape look like he'd not just come off a movie set vs the forest.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

Maj,

Now that's believable right there...

Reminds me of that old movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" where the coke bottle falls out of a plane and into the hands of a tribe of bushmen from the Kalihari...

If Big Foot exists, he's probably had a coke or two I am sure.

Thanks for the laugh.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join