It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Conspiracy Master????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Congratulations Mike...

Excellent choice...

Semper

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The only thing more impressive than Mike Singh's research threads is his garden. Man, have you seen that freakin' thing?!!!!! It looks like the Palace of Versailles. There's a picture floating around here somewhere.

OK DL, so why don't you join me for beer then? But better would be that little farm house in the middle of my tea estate about 10 miles from here, where you can gorge on tea made with fresh tea leaves and a dash of lime. Get your 12 bore along for a nighttime wild boar hunt too!! Now that would be fun!

So when do I expect you? I need a break from ATS, what?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Aww man, upstaged by a dead guy!

Congrats, Mike!

Eh, it's me lot in life. My dog'll probably get conspiracy master before I do.

Seriously though, congrats, Mike!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
An excellent choice for the new CM!

Congratulation Mike

I always look forward to, and enjoy reading your well presented, excellently researched threads!

Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
mikesingh's CM forum is up now, check it out!

reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

Isn't jritzman leaving though? I don't think he made an official announcement of him standing down as CM, but he authored a thread a week or two ago about how he's leaving the general forum area.

ATS: Good luck

I came to the decision today that I wont be actively involved in the message board here at ATS any longer. Earlier today I contacted SO and Springer, to let them know that essentially while I'm still their image analyst, (and always will be til they tell me to get lost), I'm not going to be a participant on the UFO board.

He didn't mention no longer being a CM, just not participating on the aliens & ufo section.

[edit on 4/7/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Congrats Mike! Great choice and a highly provocative poster. Whether or not I agree with some of his posts he always makes a good argument and at the very least provides great food for thought. Well deserved, I look forward to seeing whatever it is her is going to present next.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
...he sees conspiracy possibilities but he is not blinded by the conspiracy angle and likes to see all possibilities...

I think this is one of the keys to Mikes's popularity.

Great point AMP, and one that has made me a longtime fan.

Well deserved Mike ! Excellent work, spirit and attitude.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Congratulations, MS....hhhmmm...same initials as I have....does that make me a CM by association...

Seriously, Mike....deserved choice and congrats!!!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
While I disagree with the decision to make MikeSingh a conspiracy master, I do respect the decision made.

Congradulations MikeSingh on your promotion. Please do the board proud.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join