It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Conspiracy Master????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This was on twitter:

SkepticOverlord: TODAY TODAY TODAY (BSG) about 7 hours ago from web

Does that help? It could be completely unrelated, but it seems relevant.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How about Byrd?

Once She weighs in on a topic, it is pretty much settled.

Edited to change he to she... thank you AsalaATS for correcting me. Sorry Byrd...lol

[edit on 4-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

I think its been established that it won't be a moderator. They are already "conspiracy masters" more or less. It will be a long standing "member."

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

He's actually a she.

I think Springer said earlier that it isn't a Mod so that rules out Byrd.

edit: It was Djarums that said it wasn't a Mod.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Again I suggest that any old timers check to see who's on , because it could be that they are having fun watching this thread and you just may be able to figure it out by the clues...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think you can go to your member center, go to "Draft Posts" and delete the anomalous post from there.

I never have figured out how the "save reply as draft" thing works.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well I found another clue from February when John Lear resigned.

This is what Springer wrote:

Decommissioning his dedicated "Conspiracy Master" forum and moving his threads to the Skunk Works forum is the best way, as this opens up the possibility of a new speculative UFO/Aliens-centric Conspiracy Master to join our ranks. I have been in communications with one of the best in the field and he has agreed to join us after he completes his new book. Stay Tuned...

There is a conspiracy master who is writing a book right now that is going to join ats at a later date. I don't know if that means now (as this was 2 months ago) or if this is a new CM.

Just thought people might have appreciated a little bit of info from the admins...albeit months prior.

[edit on 4/4/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am going to say: Conspiriology

But do not worry- I'll take care of it myself!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Hmmmm...

Timothy Good. Is he a member under a psuedonym, I wonder?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by more_serotonin_pls

No idea, but SO on twitter said "TODAY TODAY TODAY" either meaning there was an important announcement or...I have no idea.

I'm hoping for the former

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
One of my first reads was a book written by Jim Marrs called: Alien Agenda. It would be my guess it would be someone well known in this area. I believe he's also a member?
By the way, as deluded as it sounds, I read this book in the early 70's and so did my father who had ties to the government or should I say military. It was JL that brought me here to ATS. (so blame him) I suppose that was part of his job as CM?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Does it have to be a member?
I mean the owners could probably invite someone here...
Sereda?

Well... i guess Mike Singh would be good... or Zorgon
I'm quite new so i dont know any of the 'oldies'

Will be interesting to see who it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Balez

It is a member, one that has been here for several years, and that has not posted recently, that in and of its self leads me to think of mikesing, however if I had a second choice it would most certainly be Isaakoi. I would bet points it is one of the two.

I cant wait! please your killing us here with anticipation! I have the champagne glass ready to toast our new Conspiracy Master!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Deleted. I don't want to publish a spoiler.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

It is a member, one that has been here for several years, and that has not posted recently, that in and of its self leads me to think of mikesing, however if I had a second choice it would most certainly be Isaakoi. I would bet points it is one of the two.

I cant wait! please your killing us here with anticipation! I have the champagne glass ready to toast our new Conspiracy Master!

Mmm: i didn't mention IsaacKoi because i know he's busy: he's of course one of the best researchers i've ever seen in Aliens & Ufos stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

He's actually a she.

What the????!?!?

lololol

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Either Zorgon or Mike Singh are the logical choices to fill the recently vacated CM spot, (if that is the intent)

In that case, I'd have to go with Zorgon.

However, my gut tells me that this is not the case, and the new CM will be a surprise to all.

DISCLAIMER I: I am often wrong.

DISCLAIMER II: See DISCLAIMER I

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
my vote is BigFurryTexan...just cause he has a long liberating name that makes me giggle everytime i read it. On a bonus side he has a giant texan flag as a avatar...cant get anymore liberating than that...

[edit on 4/5/2008 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Oh NO! First thing I did after getting breakfast for the kids and my aunt, pouring a strong cup of coffee, was to check BTS for the new conspiracy Master???

***Pretty Please With Sugar on Top???***

I will be outback building my new chicken coop today, but I will be checking back for the answer to the burning question in my mind...

***Mercy***

@smiles@

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Its looking more and more like Mike Singh. That would be awesome. Most of his research is buried beneath the pages of aliens and ufos or space exploration.

He's probably the resident expert of "extra-terrestrial life." zorgon too. If either one of them were CM that'd be great. I think the CM forum would be used by both of them so it wouldn't really matter too much who got the title.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join