It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Conspiracy Master????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just spotted a twitter by the OverLord, advising us of a new Conspiracy Master, who has been a long time member.

I have a few ideas, but don't want to put them out there just yet.

Anyone wanna be braver than me, and hazard a guess? Or, better still, someone wanna spill the beans??????

MSP

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok - I'll put it out there then...

My money is on either Undo, or Zorgon.

Anyone else want to have a guess or am I just lonely here?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Weellllll....I wouldn't actually call myself a 'Master'....more of a been around the block and have seen the sights kind of guy...

Seriously, this is the first I have heard of it...I have no guesses and am looking forward to finding out...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well that's interesting that you don't know. I seriously thought the Mods would have known.

Perhaps it's a ploy by SO to see who's paying attention on Twitter, or am I just being cynical? LOL

It's got my attention though and I'm very surprised noone else has commented on it.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have not yet gone to twitter, but my best guess would be mikesing.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Robert DeNiro (wink wink) "Conspiracy Master" (wink wink). Who do you think it could possibly be????

OF COURSE......it's the one and only Jimmy Lipschitz!

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Extremely interesting guess, Antar.

That would fill a void left by the departure of an individual who needs no namecheck, as I'm sure we all know who I mean.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think its going to be me. Conspiracy Master of one line posts!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well....It's not me!!

And while both undo and Zorgon are quite well qualified, IMHO, there's still that whole thing that happened here with our friend John Lear, I think it left a bad taste in more than a few mouths.

Heck, I think some of his harshest critics still miss him.

I know I do, he's an entertaining guy.

But, I'd like to think it would be someone on my friend's list...

Maybe mikesingh, NGC2736, MemoryShock, or Cuhail.

I don't know...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

I don't think we'll see a moderator become a conspiracy master. They've already proven they deny ignorance by their "promotion."

I guess we'll all have to wait till the admins let us in on what's happening. I think mikesingh or zorgon would make great CMs though. I'm sure there are other people I'm missing that would be just as qualified.

Then again, it could be someone from the outside. We don't always have current ATS members that are CMs or conspiracy pros for instance.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

No, he specifically mentioned a longtime member, so bringing in someone from the outside is...um... out.

You know what, on second thought, it might be YOU!

Or Dr Love.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ah yes I missed that "long term member" part from the OP.

I doubt its me, I probably would have found out by now (and I would expect a raise
and I hear ATS is a non-paying job). As for Dr Love, who knows. Its all pure speculation at this point.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
huh? wazzat? new Conspiracy Master? Twittered?

hmmm...

* walks away coyly singing in the rain *

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trust me......it's not me!!!

That would be the worst business decision ATS ever made.
I'd be the laughingstock of Conspiracy Masters everywhere. Members would be leaving in droves.

Seriously though, I thought I once knew who it was going to be, now I'm a bit confused. The suspense is killing me!

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This may give us some incite into the mind of SO, from twitter:

SkepticOverlord: I would never use any cheap tricks to see who's paying attention to our twitter feed!

This was the original message serotonin was talking about:

SkepticOverlord: One new "Conspiracy Master" is coming soon... he's a long-standing ATS member... can anyone guess who?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ChiKey Monkey gets my vote.

jedimiller would be a giggle.

mikesingh would make sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

Ah, yes, of course, so we can eliminate the ladies as well...

Hmmm....

I overlooked that part...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
IF this is true, what classifies a long-time member? I'd say at least a few years. That's gotta be like 2005 or prior. The board has been open since before 2002, so that could help eliminate some of us (myself included
). I still can't figure out if SO is messing with our heads or not.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Looks like no ladies are going to be a CM, not that they don't deserve it. Statistically there's far less and chances would be less likely. There's still soficrow
unless she was demoted from her position

EDIT: She must have been gone for some time now because I thought she was a CM. Musta been last summer...

[edit on 4/3/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well my ego tells me its me. My spirituality tells me its you! My writing skills and emotional outbursts says its neither!

Somehow it always comes back to me- because nothing ever happens until it happens to me

Okay I admit it. Its me... No matter what I write from know on- just know the world is not gonna blow up... That is unless the "ALT" key on my keyboard confirms my programming skills...

Boom

thee i tuld U allk ithzzz wuzzzth meee....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Ohh agreed Goosedog, excellent possibilities.
It is kind of fun to try and pre-guess although there are so many here that could step into the title.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join