It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Images in Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I am really not sure what to make of this...or where to ou it, but this forums feels right.
I received an email from the good people of Google earth today with this link.
There are some bizar images here.
Secret Images in Google Earth

Anyone seen this stuff before?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
These images from Google Earth are pretty interesting. I know most of them are the result of erosion over the years. Thanks for posting the video here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Every one of those has been in every google earth video brought up in every "google earth video" thread on here.

The search function does still work...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Great music with the video.

So, we have a face of Mars on Earth. Made by?...

The profile was very good. Maybe a self portrait of Mom Nature.

OR these could be from the fact the human brain like to see images within structures. A connect the dot thing.

The large marking just goes to show a person that prehistoric man could make geometric symbols. There have been books and numerous theories on these types of figures and what they mean. Some people have made some decent money on hawking this crap on gullible people.

Still, I enjoyed the music....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ayyeee! Mine wont load!

Whats on it?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As mentioned on other threads, at least two of those are, indeed, man-made.

The "Star of David" at 1:49 is a mock-up of a Soviet SA-2 "Guideline" SAM site, used for pilot training.

The "Bullseye in a triangle" is a bomb-range target.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I have seen SOME of the images bfore but haven't seen ALL of them. Nor have I seen them all put together like this. I thought it was a cool presentation.

For the sake of those who cant load like Shiman, can someone please explain how to get 'stills' from a video on here or if you have the time load some for me.
Much apreciated.
Ant

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
These are all pretty cool, for the person who said it was erosion... that's pretty stupid because it would have to be a HUGE coincidence to make that face of the Cleopatra look-alike. And the person saying our minds make us see the images doesn't make sense. They are THERE.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I remember seeing some odd sites like somethings that looked like an oval race track in the middle of no where in the US and I mean way out in the middle of no where.

Anyone know what or where that was. I believe people were guessing they were gov test sites or maybe some sort of secret test track for auto makers. But most secret test tracks are not way out like that.

new topics

top topics

join