It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Warns Of Obama Assassination Attempt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I've been reading up on Obama and he is not the 'ordinary citizen' that the media is making him out to be. He has ties to many illuminati members and even shares the same bloodline as cheny and bush.

If he gets elected its not because he received more votes than the other candidates, its because he was SUPPOSED to be elected. I think hes got many of us fooled.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It is a very real threat, but I agree with other posters that it's more about color than anything. Our nation is not past racism. It still exists everywhere, and it only takes ONE crazy neocon white supremacist to fire a gun. I hope to God that it wont happen, because I think Barack is one of the best things to happen to America in a very long time. If it does, lets just hope he picks a superb Vice President like Bill Richardson.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As much as I like and respect Jesse Ventura I would hardly consider Obama to be in the same league.

Jesse had several successful non-political careers prior to entering the political arena. Not the least of which is US Navy service in the UDT and Seal Team 1.

The only politician IMHO that even comes close to being as "independent" as Ventura [aka: James George Janos] is Ron Paul.

But he has been effectively hamstrung at least as far as the current election.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Jesse was on larry king the other night and larry took a poll for jesse for president. The poll was in favor of jesse as an independent but jesse told the audience the 2 party system has it locked up and its late in the game to get in. He also was asked about arnie Schwarzenegger for prez and jesse said NO. arnie has his allegiance sworn to the austrian army and must not be a president of america.

He did mention barrack as the only candidate he liked but not supported since he slammed both party offerings. He did throw down a good word for ron paul but it was very short.

By the way, jesse called for a revolution. He has a book out about it and pretty much knows the scoop of whats going down in big government.

Jesse is a no BS american and tells it like he sees it. We need a guy like that as president.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Amen. I remember the results being in the 80% to 20% range. I voted yes haha.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hang on a second...isn't this the same group that any time someone mentions the word "terrorism," scream "fear-mongering!!!!" Yet, someone with no evidence to support his claim makes a claim that someone may be assassinated, and there are nods of agreement...just because he calls himself "independent."

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Well I just threw it out there as nothing would really surprise me - and you have to admit that bush's record on truth telling ain't the best. He's the boy who cried wolf (or WMD, al 'qaeda, taliban, OBL) and then contradicted himself.

So there is a little disparity between discussing something put forth by a public figure and not believing bush every time he wants to take away more civil liberties and rights by playing the terror card.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
it only takes ONE crazy neocon white supremacist to fire a gun.

Considering that there are CFR connections involved ... AND considering the trail of dead that the Clintons have left ... I really think Obama has more to worry about then just 'crazy neo-cons'.

lets just hope he picks a superb Vice President like Bill Richardson.

Funny you mention Bill Richardson. According to THIS article, before Richardson went all 'Judas', he told the Clintons that Obama 'could't win' AND 'didn't have enough experience'.

HOW'S THIS for a conspiracy -

Richardson dumped Hillary because she was loosing. He is named VP by Obama on his ticket. Obama gets bumped off. Richardson takes the POTUS slot and then names his good buddy Hillary as his VP. Clinton still gets in the White House.

(geeeeeeeze .. I should write books)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes...Well, the government will just do what they always do. Find some cracked out ex-marine and blame him for it. And we will never know what happened. Like Jimi Hoffa, JFK, RFK, John Lennon, and MLK.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yes sure then dept. of homeland defense could then blame it on a terrorist and legitamize a war on terror that is falling in signifigance in most american's minds.

hopefully obama doesn't choose gore as his running mate, then pseduo science will pave the way for global solutions to "global probelems" such as global gov't.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The bushwhack/clanton gang is shameless, devious and very well equipped to call a strike on obama if he gets billary in a pickle hold. I think barrack had better watch his six with this bunch he's up against. A point jesse made on larry king brings the following to mind; look at the death toll for the nefarious bushwhack/clanton gang for the past years they held the power.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
On a previous thread I stumbled across this topic of Obama's assassination where a member decided to liken a future assassination of Obama to other past historical figures, below are my thoughts on the matter. But first the quote

Obama is the ONLY political figure that has EVER kept me smiling in joy. If he is assassinated, it will be a political assassination (Not saying Hillary knows about it or has anything to do with it) to put the right person in the right place at the right time. It scares me to think that the only honest politician I have ever known to exist is being targeted like this.

Firstly politician and honesty are not two words which can coexist, look them up in your current addition of the Oxnard dictionary.

John Lennon Honest Man - Shot in The back
John Fitzgerald Kennedy honest man - shot and killed under suspicious and conspiratorial circumstances.
Bobby Kennedy - Also an Honest man - Killed.
Martin Luther King JR. Honest man - Killed.
Barack Hussein Obama Honest man- I hope I never have to fill this part out.

Secondly,

John Lennon- biggest hypocrite to walk the earth "give all your possessions to the greater good"... all the while ordering $300 dollar towels for his upscale condos and houses scattered over several countries.
JFK- elected to the Presidency because his campaign used dead men's signatures in Chicago-fact.
Bobby Kennedy- elected by organized crime, then assassinated by the same criminals when he decided he'd prosecute them.
JFK- Plagiarist according to several independent investigations, though Boston University decided not to revoke his doctorate, they didn't want to cause riots.*note King had a file judged too volatile to be released to the public until sealed for 60 years until 2027.
Barrack Obama- Politician, liberal, drug addict, drug dealer, - he is using the JFK model to become elected, well JFK paid that price. Therefore one must assume Obama will too. Though I must say, Barrack Hussein Obama is a lot like Jimmy Carter, steadfast in his apparent beliefs (the few he's revealed) and unwilling to bend on some things. By all means a "do gooder", but too naive to actually become an astute political leader and far from honest, though one of the best orators since FDR.
Obama was meant to be a spoiler against Clinton, but people are so desperate to believe in anything when the world they know is collapsing. All Obama can do is repeat the same one liners over and over.

Here is my example of Obama speech, while not an actual excerpt (wouldn't waste my time) a rendition of the Obama message...lol...sheep.

*If we can change a lug nut, we can change a tire, if we can change a tire, we can change an axle, if the struts are bent, then we'll replace it. If what this automobile needs is change, the oil must be first and with that the transmission fluid, and don't forget the windshield wiper fluid. If we can make all of this change possible, we can replace the engine mounts and get to the heart of this automobile's strife, we as a whole can rebuild the engine....
Complete feckin drivel, got it change is coming. Well if he's so big on change what the hell is changing and why hasn't it started yet?

My thoughts on the current status of the Presidential election

McCain- Manchurian candidate- Most dangerous of all. Can do the most damage legislatively against citizens.

Clinton- In my earnest opinion she will win, but do not confuse my optimism of this outcome because I do not support her.

Obama- Meant as a spoiler to those who are left of the Clinton's, but his movement for "change" has snowballed out of control like a bad Steven King novel. I do not believe Obama has what it takes to even think about running a country, infact none of em do. Also the Clinton's will destroy him one way or another, they've done it to Gore and many others, just watch.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
It is a very real threat, but I agree with other posters that it's more about color than anything. Our nation is not past racism. It still exists everywhere, and it only takes ONE crazy neocon white supremacist to fire a gun. I hope to God that it wont happen, because I think Barack is one of the best things to happen to America in a very long time. If it does, lets just hope he picks a superb Vice President like Bill Richardson.

You know you're absolutely right, just misguided. There are still loads of racism going on in America, though just like that loon Ferraro said "it's a disadvantage being a white male in America these days" she's absolutely right. It seems discrimination has reversed itself over the past 50 years and now it is not minorities which suffer its unjust cruelties, but a slim majority.

I have to vie with criminal minorities, many of which are not legal citizens --give nothing back to America and want a pat on the back for surviving through the day-- for college tuition, jobs and housing because apparently I have no entitlements because I am a citizen. Wake up and smell the spurious casualties.

Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan and the usual hate mongers are more likely to pull the trigger on Obama then anybody. I mean how can a black man be elected to the Presidency if racism is so obviously pronounced against minorities in America? They fear for their own future, because they may be out of a job soon, being the biggest bigots in the national media today and duping ignorant folks to keep them wealthy, much like the white supremacy con men. Now that is irony.

Obama is a tool and will be used like one, though there will be no big loss on the part of Americans, it will be more percieved and symbolic then anything. It will signify that America is no longer a Democracy and hasn't been for some time. The founding fathers didnt' trust Americans to vote on who should sit in the seat of power, because of the ignorance of common folks. I happen to think they were right about that one, especially sitting back and watching this debacle of a Presidential election which has been so entertaining yet disgusting at the same time. If this is all America can offer, then America has to change and this is one point of topic I do agree will take place. Though I do not subscribe to the notion imbeciles like Obama, Clinton or McCain can institute any positive change on the part of Americans to whom this country belongs.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow
Jesse was on larry king the other night and larry took a poll for jesse for president. The poll was in favor of jesse as an independent but jesse told the audience the 2 party system has it locked up and its late in the game to get in.

Jesse knows his history, allegiances are formed to smash 3rd party candidates.

He also was asked about arnie Schwarzenegger for prez and jesse said NO. arnie has his allegiance sworn to the austrian army and must not be a president of america.

Exactly why the foreigners should not sit in the hot seat.

He did mention barrack as the only candidate he liked but not supported since he slammed both party offerings. He did throw down a good word for ron paul but it was very short.

I like Ron Paul's domestic policy ideas, he thinks out of the box and infact Clinton and Obama have picked up on one of his strategic trading policies, to charge foreign operations higher import tarrifs on trade goods.

By the way, jesse called for a revolution. He has a book out about it and pretty much knows the scoop of whats going down in big government.

Well, the constitution allows for this when the government no longer represents the majority of the people whom it is suppossed to serve.

Jesse is a no BS american and tells it like he sees it. We need a guy like that as president.

Well, this is exactly why he will never get elected, he understands how the system works, but doesn't understand how to work the system. We need someone similair to Joe Arpaio down in Maricopa Co, AZ to run this country someone who can think outside the box, manipulate the system for the greater good and is a straight shooter.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I knew that Obama was related to Cheney, but was unaware that he was related to Bush. But that's neither here nor there.
What I am wondering is: Why is it that no one expects a Republican winner this election? Or anything other than a Democratic one?
Personally, I have my cap set for Ron Paul, even if I have to write him in. I didn't get in on the early voting and am not really up on all the stats, so maybe you good folks can enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If he gets shot the government will use the excuse as racism but that will not be the case. He is related to Cheany not Bush. Also there is a lot of racism no doubt but look at the states that Obama has won states like Iowa and Wyoming states that would be percieved as racist redneck states but states like california and new york voting for billary. I thought that was ironic.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or does Obama have connections to the Council on Foreign Relations?

Not to mention, as someone mentioned earlier, his relatives. Thats not an accident or a coincidence no matter how much any of you want to believe it is.

He is far from independent. I wouldn't vote for him even if it came down to McCain and Obama.

WRITE IN RON PAUL!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I would have to agree, Obama is a tool and naive one at that.

I would like to see Hillary go all the way, but not because I agree with her politics, but because she's the spoiler. I believe she would do the least amount of damage, because everyone hates her + she'd totally destroy Obama. The Clintons did it to Gore, besides it is hard for me to believe a numbskull like Obama doesn't have a closet full of skeletons and the Clintons have the key. McCain is the manchurian candidate and scares me the most. Obama if elected will be killed, but not by a crazed white supremacist, but rather the people who got him elected, but as I have said above, no big loss.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In China, Obama will glimpse world's new center of gravity

I wonder if there is any truth to the littlet central american kids precognition?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i hope no one trys to kill obama, but i do hope he leaves his seat early... he can get out any way he wants, i dont really care.. i just want him out. i wouldnt mind if ventura took his spot, well, maybe bidens spot.... with ron paul as president!!!!

<< 1    3 >>

join