It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Warns Of Obama Assassination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Jesse Ventura Warns Of Obama Assassination Attempt

www.prisonplanet.com

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura caused shockwaves during a national radio interview today when he warned Barack Obama to be wary of a potential assassination attempt, saying that the government would target any independent politician who got close to the White House.
"I believe very strongly that if an independent candidate like myself - a rogue - were to get into the President's race legitimately, if the polls looked like he had a chance to win, I believe that candidate would either be physically assassinated or would be assassinated credibility-wise or in some manner by our government because I do not believe they would ever allow a true independent or a citizen to become President of the United States," Ventura told The Alex Jones Show.

"I say this in all seriousness - watch out Barack Obama," he added.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A presidential candidate who is not part of the "status quo" winning the election?

This is not the first story where someone has come out and said that the "powers that be" would not allow this to happen - the question is, could "they" possibly get away with it?

Or would these repeated story's force them to reconsider their plans.

Time will tell, but perhaps Obama should be thinking about taking some extra precautions...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well I don't know about that part but i do think that Obama will be assassinated just on color alone..

So either way it seems he is screwed. Jesse is saying politically I am saying color..

All I have to say is it sucks to be him about now..

I would be real surprised if he wins and actually goes 4 yrs in office with no problems.

And no I am not racist.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ok well he did say independent.

VERY SADLY for this country no independent will be elected for many years.

He said Barack, and yeah, he's a Kennedy-esque dude. I don't mean that he has good ideas but HE MAKES US LOOK GOOD, which IMHO, is the only function of a good president.

I think Obama stands as a scared dude on inauguration day. Why should he not be scared? There are plenty of crazies out there.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

I think he meant someone independant of the current power structure, with no ties to them other than party membership - at least that's how I read it.

In other words, someone who is not an "insider"

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The points made in this thread are right on the mark. I do not want anything to happen to Barrack Obama, and I think he would be a good President, but the powers that be and some unsavory characters with racist ideologies would be among the first to try taking his life if it seemed like he was on the verge of winning the Whitehouse.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Well I don't know about that part but i do think that Obama will be assassinated just on color alone..

So either way it seems he is screwed. Jesse is saying politically I am saying color..

All I have to say is it sucks to be him about now..

I would be real surprised if he wins and actually goes 4 yrs in office with no problems.

And no I am not racist.

If he's not killed by color or by our current government I wouldn't put it past Hillary Clinton. She has a 5% chance of winning and will stop at nothing, instead of backing down and letting Obama win, she's willing to destroy the Democratic Party just to get the nomination. I would put killing past her at all.
I mean if you were to read any article posted about her on the drudge report in the past few months their about how she's lied about being shot at. Shortly after 'supper Tuesday' there was a story about the Clinton campaign not paying bills to the land lords of places they rented.

www.seacoastonline.com.../20080209/NEWS/802090323

She will stop and nothing and I fear that she would kill Obama faster then any one of the secret societies that run the country.

[edit on 4/3/08 by xfosterXchaunx]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've seen this plot before...

I hope it has a happy ending. I like happy endings.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Align yourself with Kennedy; Act like Kennedy; Quote Kennedy;

END UP LIKE KENNEDY?!?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like Jesse, and I think on this point he could be right. The time it would happen would depend on a few things though. I don't think they would try to assassinate Barak during the primaries like they did RFK, because the alternative is Hilary. If they wait and he gets elected, it would depend on who is the VP. In their view the alternative may not be worth the risk. In the case of JFK, he not only was a pain to the PTB, but LBJ was waiting in the wings ready to take us to war in Vietnam, which was one of the goals of the MIC. To them it was worth the risk.

For those that think they wouldn't try to assassinate Barak, because it is too risky, you have not looked at how blatant the JFK assassination was covered up. If you think that things are different now than they were in the 60's, again you would be wrong. The same MIC power conglomerate is still around.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think hypotheses like this are such old-school politics. It's almost like floating the idea out there to cause concern and manipulate voting behavior. What's that called - Agitiated Propaganda? I am suspicious of any real discussion of this without real proof.

[edit on 3/4/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Perhaps Jesse has been reading The Bible Code

I don't believe in this stuff .. but the prophecy is there. Ya'll can look.

Obama gets the nod. He's killed off (by Hillary?).
Hillary takes the nomination after he's gone.
McCain gets the republican nominaton.
He has heart problems and so Mit Romney (who would be VP) takes the nod.
Hillary beats Romney.

... and the trail of bodies behind the Clintons grow. (watch out Richardson!)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't think an outright physical assassination is in the cards. The outcome of such an event would be tumultuous to say the least. There is simply too much media coverage already and even the nay sayers would heavily question those in authority should an act like this be carried out. As to what extent their actions would go remains to be seen but suffice to say it won't happen. A character assassination though I could definitely see happening, in essence a smear campaign of sorts.

On the other hand who's to say. All it takes is one disgruntled individual with a chip on their shoulder.

Personally I think Ventura is just using cheap well publicized tactics to push his craptacular book. What else would you expect from a former wrestler.

brill

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Either way, The Bible Code warns Obama will be assassinated and Hillary Clinton will be elected President of the USA, the "Doomsday" President as she will greet, welcome and accept Antichrist, THE BEAST in 5770 HC (2010 AD).

Wow I didn't see this coming a mile away.

I already know she will be president.. I am debating on whether it will be him getting killed as vice or as pres..

I see 2 possibilities here. He becomes pres and gets wiped she takes over. Or he is wiped pre elections.

I ain't sure which but I do know Hilary will be the end result.

And the person who stated a comment toward me.. No i haven't looked at dridge.. I am trying to stay off this site cause it makes me very angry sometimes.. and other CT crap..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
On the way into work this morning they mentioned that Barack Obama wants Al Gore to have a cabinet position in his administration if he wins the election. I think there's a possibility of an Obama/Gore ticket. Then Obama gets Kennedied and Gore takes over.

Just throwing that out there.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
guys forgot something that actually supports this. remember just a month or two ago? dallas? secret service stops searching people coming into see obama? saying they are a friendly crowd? now we have some one, a former seal, saying this?

considering this admins attitude toward the constitution and the general populace (cheney "so"), would not surprise me that they off him, declare it a terrorist act and cause more problems.

just a few thoughts. have a good day!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dont forget that if barack wins the polls and becomes the democratic representatve, then he could be assassinated by the government to institute maricial law and keep Bush in office for more years.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wonder why no one has assasinated Bush yet. He seems like a pretty hated guy. Everyones always complainiing about him.

Obama will most likely get assasinated just because of his skin color, maybe Cheney will accidentally shoot him

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Um...Obama is anything but an "independent" candidate. Look at the list of his relatives.

As far as him being assasinated, I wouldn't put it past anyone to do so just to trigger the riots that are coming and the martial law that ensues.

To say that Obama is an independent though is completely wrong. He was handpicked to oppose Billary.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

You mean like the assassination attempt on Clinton, Reagan, Ford, etc?

Can't make everybody happy when you have different views.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join