It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deserted forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ding Dong i declare this forum officially dead.
Well maybe not officially.
Doesnt anyone read comics anymore?I havnt read any for years are they just crap now?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Don't worry, there's still comic readers out there. I live in Britain and real comic readers are hard to find. But just like cockroaches, we will never die out, and not even a nuclear holocaust will destroy us.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If any one has any idea on how to boost this forum please feel free to say,

Maybe we could have some form of fun compitition?

Ideas welcome

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hey asala i u2u'd you an idea when i could of just said it here.Im always a bit dim witted after work.Anyway i was thinking perhaps you could run a competition where ats members create there own short comic strip.The content would be related to ats of course and even star ats members.Ive always fancied i could kick some alien ass.Its a pity i cant draw to save myself.However if they had colouring in at the Olympics id win gold for sure

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Hey, I just found this forum and I am a comic book fan. I do tend to stay on the other side, but plan to spend a little more here in the lighter area.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I read comic books all the time, the ones i can download because I am stuck in a hospital right now till I get home and can start buying them again. They are one of the only things that keep my mind off of what I am going through and from going insane. I just don't get any money to do it right now. Thank the maker for bittorrents.

top topics

join