It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda #2 We Don't Kill Innnocents

page: 1/
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Al Qaeda #2 We Don't Kill Innnocents

edition.cnn.com

The second-in-command of al Qaeda has said the terrorist group does not kill innocents and that its leader Osama bin Laden is healthy, according to a transcript of an audio tape released by radical Islamist Web sites.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So all those woman thay kill are not innocent? I sers dont get these guys thay are so brainwashed i dont know were to start i dont blame them for 9/11 but in there own country the crime that happens there is un explainable punishment to woman in public gatherings is a crime of #ing insanity?

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Update!

Ayman al-Zawahiri made his remarks in response to questions solicited on a Web site close to al Qaeda.

The questions asked his views about Egypt and Iraq as well as Hamas, the militant Islamic group that seized control of Gaza last year.

They also referred to attacks by al Qaeda and affiliated groups that have killed scores of civilians in Muslim nations, such as Algeria, Iraq and Morocco.

Al-Zawahiri, who led an Egyptian Islamic militant group that joined forces with bin Laden in the 1990s, said innocents who have been killed in attacks by al Qaeda or affiliated groups died as a result of "unintentional error" or because they were used as "human shields" by "the enemy."

An image of Ayman al-Zawahiri taken from an earlier videotape.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
It depends entirely on their definition of "innocent" I suppose. They could argue that they only attack establishment targets, but have a very poor track record in the area of collateral damage. This is simply rhetoric to bolster the nerves of any AQ members who may be having second thoughts.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naboo the Enigma
It depends entirely on their definition of "innocent" I suppose. They could argue that they only attack establishment targets, but have a very poor track record in the area of collateral damage. This is simply rhetoric to bolster the nerves of any AQ members who may be having second thoughts.

Well i dont know how ppl put people in diffrent sections innocent not innocent who is it to them who is innocent or not u know what i mean? like we all dont know. Following of a quran with no proof of real evidence is just so lame its become a disease around us.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Another good post, Saad- Star!

"Ohh nnoo, we don't kill innocents" . . . Hogwash! it happens every day!

Yeah, Saad, the way they treat women is startling. I heard that under
Islamic Law, the legal age of consent for a female is 9;

Could that be true? You do good research, maybe you could find out.
they claim to be Holy; but if that's a fact, with such young girls, then they
are UN-Holy!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is more propaganda. It imples that they are the Bad Guys and those Opposed to them are the Good Guys; I say they are both the Bad Guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER
Another good post, Saad- Star!

Thanks very much you to

"Ohh nnoo, we don't kill innocents" . . . Hogwash! it happens every day!

yeh true it does happen t omuch i am sick of it
specialy the mis treating of ladys who done nothing wrong even men.

Could that be true? You do good research, maybe you could find out.
they claim to be Holy; but if that's a fact, with such young girls, then they
are UN-Holy!

man there is more then just that thay do some insane things to those girls i have read all about taliban i will show u some later during this thread or maybe another thread
yeh its insane thay are so UNHOLY holy aint even real thats how funny it is. thay do not know how to treat humans and thay say thay cant hurt another human but thay can blow up and hurt thousends thats wierd???

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Naw, they don't kill nobody. They just make a whole lot of people head deficient at times. All for the name of Allah and Koran.
I'd still like it if in some new reality a mini black hole blasts from CERNS and we were all cast back to 9/10/01 and 9/11 never happened and we didn't invade a middle east country on sexed up intel and America was not in recession. But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajKarma
This is more propaganda. It imples that they are the Bad Guys and those Opposed to them are the Good Guys; I say they are both the Bad Guys.

Kind of true but what we getting @ is what thay think innocent ppl are here i dont know but to me thay think innocent ppl is everyone? dont work like that to them innocent people thay love to kill to bring more hate around them or send there message back.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Frankly, I would like to know if those who keep rooting for President Bush, this Administration and our Government on the whole work for or have a family memeber who work for local, state or Government agencies. If you or someone in your immediate family benefits directly with a Check, you are bought and paid for, and should be labeled somehow.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Naw, they don't kill nobody. They just make a whole lot of people head deficient at times. All for the name of Allah and Koran.
I'd still like it if in some new reality a mini black hole blasts from CERNS and we were all cast back to 9/10/01 and 9/11 never happened and we didn't invade a middle east country on sexed up intel and America was not in recession. But that's just me.

yeh i wouldent mind a warping machine to take us all back to history to re change it and make it a peaceful place
now thats life i know everyone on this site agrees with peace?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I think the unspoken rule is that in Islam if the girl has reached puberty then she is 'marriagable".

According to the Islam faith, Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6, and consumated the marriage when she was 9.

Obviously the Avatar of their religion is going to directly affect their worldview...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Since terrorism first came to prominence their has been a big argument about what constitutes a legitimate target and what is collateral damage.

In the UK this was especially prevalent during the IRA bombing campaigns - not to mention the other terrorist organisations.

Another argument is this one:

If it's OK for conventional forces to cause the death of innocents by collateral damage, why is it so unacceptable for terrorists to do the same?

Is it one rule for the "good guys" and another for the terrorists?

Shouldn't civilian casualties and collateral damage be less acceptable if committed by signatories to the geneva convention?

By accepting that conventional forces cause collateral damage and brushing it off as "a part of war" are we not lowering ourselves to the level of those we profess to despise when they do it?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Too expand on what I said before, after I did a bit of reading:

I think it's sanctioned in Islamic law, that you can have sex with a girl as soon as she has had her first period (and/or reached puberty) but only if you are married.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Peace what is peace anymore? What is 'is'? What is prosperity? It's been so long since I've known it it seems like a luxuriant dream long ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thanks, Lucid,...Star!

Puberty is way too young for a girl to understand such adult things
relating to sex. Any man should know this, too!

SHAME on mullah!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I think the unspoken rule is that in Islam if the girl has reached puberty then she is 'marriagable".

According to the Islam faith, Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6, and consumated the marriage when she was 9.

Obviously the Avatar of their religion is going to directly affect their worldview...

Wierd but tru its like petofiler or something but thay dont see it its wierd? from 1 religion to the next thay are all just lame every religion needs to grow up and relise commo nsense
is the way.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
Since terrorism first came to prominence their has been a big argument about what constitutes a legitimate target and what is collateral damage.

In the UK this was especially prevalent during the IRA bombing campaigns - not to mention the other terrorist organisations.

Another argument is this one:

If it's OK for conventional forces to cause the death of innocents by collateral damage, why is it so unacceptable for terrorists to do the same?

Is it one rule for the "good guys" and another for the terrorists?

Shouldn't civilian casualties and collateral damage be less acceptable if committed by signatories to the geneva convention?

By accepting that conventional forces cause collateral damage and brushing it off as "a part of war" are we not lowering ourselves to the level of those we profess to despise when they do it?

yeh your right do u mean in war crime like casualtys of war? i also find this intresting america starts a war and has many countrys helping dont thay relise innocent people die a day from this its exactly like wene a terroist blows up a building? he kills innocent ppl its the same as a war man a solder throws a grenade and kills a family? and it will never count as murder but to a terroist its a big crime in the western world.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Too expand on what I said before, after I did a bit of reading:

I think it's sanctioned in Islamic law, that you can have sex with a girl as soon as she has had her first period (and/or reached puberty) but only if you are married.

Its funny how did thay know this in the quran did thay even know what puberty was back then its wierd how thay put this together?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join