It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Audio] Jaysen Q Rand - Planet X, is it right around the corner?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Jaysen Q. Rand and John Rhodes talk about Planet X... Is it approaching and if so are we able to see it in other places besides the south pole? If we can, are some of the photo's of planet X real?

First Hour, Courtesy C2C...
Second Hour, Courtesy C2C...
Third Hour, Courtesy C2C...

My personal opinion, Jaysen is a little over active...
Not sure if he is just trying to sell a book or if he has an actual theory we should pay attention too... You be the judge... Good interview and definitely is worth listening too...

His Book

Lens flares or Planet X?
Thread on ATS, good info. here...
Another ATS post... Some pictures and stuff..

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Has anyone had a chance to listen to these? Trying to figure out whether I should buy the book or not...

I noticed he dodges questions from callers... He always tells them how nice their town is and then burns a lot of time talking about la la land or something... LOL

He asked one called, did I answer your question? The caller replied:
Uhm... No not really, but that was some interesting information, thanks for that...

Also get the feeling George doesn't quite like this guy too much either...

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here's an interesting video on the planet-x theory..

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
my dad has this book and ive read it. in it he give alot of the laws already past and still being past giving the government permission to instate martial law and their reasons for for doing so. according to him the reason for our government passing these ridiculous and treasonous laws is that martial law will be nessasary because when planet x passes it will cause natural disasters that will cause much destruction and that the american people are such barbaric apes with only evil in their hearts will panic and start roiting, looting, killing each other and possibly destroy all of civilization without the all wise, loving, and godlike saviours in our government to save us. and they are not telling us about planet x and the theat it poses because we will start our massacre of innocent women and children before they are capable of completely controling all our thoughts and actions. he agrees that because we are such fools all these violations of our constitution are justified and contiuously tries to make to reader believe so as well. he seems to imply that if our government loses control of us this nation will be destroyed. our government is the biggest problem in the world today. it is destroying the world. but if we'd let it have just alittle more and alittle more control it will save us from all evil they created and have tried to make us believe its our fault. he believes like the government that we will riot if we know the truth yet he is telling everyone. planet x may very well pose serious threat and if so the book is worth reading but im of the opinion jaysen is a government pawn using planet x as a cover for haarp and to justify denying us our freedom. but im just an idiot with riot murder and rape on my mind
may god be with you all

new topics

top topics

join