It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis or demonic assault

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
reply to post by Mr Green

a great quote I once herd was "success is not the destination....it's the journey"

Fantastic quote, the thing is now I feel I am been hounded all the time to try and stop me completing this journey, does anyone else feel this? What is trying to stop me I don't know but Im constantly been knocked back... but I do always return.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Haha I think that has to do with this illusion of reality that we are in. we are trying to seek enlightment in a world were we have to be materialistic to survive. So I think you just have to try your best and find time for yourself in the day to relax and if so meditate. I too get stuck in this predicament and find it easy to astray the good path that I am venturing on.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

I have no problem finding time to meditate, its just I feel things are always there in the other realms trying to stop me progressing. Nothing of "this " world will stop me
no I have no problem fighting this realms desires its the others that get to me. They attack me while Im meditating, they suffocate me try to scare me into just giving up. As I meditate more i have more lucid dreams that usually involve being attacked, so what do I do stop meditating? No I must find away of removing my fear of these entities that attack me. They are black, they suffocate me, they stop me breathing. The other night another person actually came into my dream and took one of these black entities off me otherwise I would have had no chance. Who was this person? I have no idea.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

well thats not good at all, i would consdier reading on how to use light barriers while you meditate and light energy, i forgot who was telling me about it one day, but they had the same problem and read up and practiced that and was able to keep them away while meditating and sleeping. i dunno just a suggestion.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

well thats not good at all, i would consdier reading on how to use light barriers while you meditate and light energy, i forgot who was telling me about it one day, but they had the same problem and read up and practiced that and was able to keep them away while meditating and sleeping. i dunno just a suggestion.

Yes I used to put up all sorts of barriers of white light but I found the entities what ever they are took offense and attacked me more! I was attacking ones I didn't really need to attack they were just there saying hello really. However, yes these new dark black ones are not just saying hello and I need to fight them off. Its difficult sometimes to think in lucid dreams though, meditation will be easier to use the white light though. yes thanks for reminding me about using the white light, I'll just have to remember not to use it on everything thats moves !

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Yea I hear you the best way to hide the truth is to throw it one's face...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Two things first, the link doesn't work...and second I like who am I now so does this mean I will change...if this keeps happening I dont want to sound childish or anything like that

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Excellent thread TyrantFlameViper I,m glad I took the time to read all the posts.

In the last 3 weeks when i've been nodding off to sleep I to have heard a strange buzzing/vibrating sound, the first time it happened I thought it was an insect buzzing close to my ear however, the second time I let it persist out of curiosity and found it very hypnotic at which point I fell into a deep sleep.

After reading this thread I think there could more to this. I used to get the feeling of being dragged down my bed quite often when I was younger and again in the past few months. I've also had SP happen to me many times, with that came the sense that I was being watched and once I could of sworn I could see a dark shadow lurking by my door. this didn't frighten me (anyone who has read the dune novels or my signature will know the Mantra of fear, it actually does help!).

One other thing I expirience occasionally is a sort of flash in my room, it only lasts a split second but it almost looks like a starburst accompanied by a sharp snap or pop, the thing about this which freaks me out a bit though is I see it differently depending on wether or not my eyes are open or closed. if I have my eyes closed its like someone briefly shining a light over my eyes, if I have my eyes open I see the starburst as if its about a meter away from me.

Has anybody else expirienced this? over the last 3 years I've gone from super materialist to finding out about myself spiritually, I,ve started trying to meditate as well, could this have something to do with it? any help would be much appreciated.

Once again thanks for making this thread and hearing me out its filled with the kind of expiriences I needed to hear about I know I'm not alone.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110
Excellent thread TyrantFlameViper I,m glad I took the time to read all the posts.

In the last 3 weeks when i've been nodding off to sleep I to have heard a strange buzzing/vibrating sound, the first time it happened I thought it was an insect buzzing close to my ear however, the second time I let it persist out of curiosity and found it very hypnotic at which point I fell into a deep sleep.

The last stage in astral projection is called the vibrational state. Its also the hardest to achieve. This buzzing/vibrational sound you are hearing is the initial onset of this stage, it is a very fragile stage and any fear or panic will end it . I believe the very loud sound heard in sleep paralysis is a start to a persons journey with astral projection, its their body trying to get into tune with the astral plane but requires more practise hence the very loud deafening sound we hear. I no longer hear a loud deafening sound, I now hear a quite buzz in my ear almost like a mild vibration.

It is still unclear how this final stage of astral projection is achieved but without it we can not astral project.

If you feel fear at the point of this vibration you must stop as you are not ready for astral projection.

Yes it is often found that we fall asleep at this point of vibration, there is a very fine line between keeping your body JUST awake enough to project and crossing the line and falling asleep.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hey Mr Green

Have you got any ideas how I can stay in this state, the buzzing sound started quite loud at first but the more I relaxed the quieter it became until it was just a slight vibration, its at this point though I go to sleep I cant seem to stay in this state for more than 10 seconds.

You sound very expirienced in this field is there a method you use to attune yourself to the other planes?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred3110
Hey Mr Green

Have you got any ideas how I can stay in this state, the buzzing sound started quite loud at first but the more I relaxed the quieter it became until it was just a slight vibration, its at this point though I go to sleep I cant seem to stay in this state for more than 10 seconds.

You sound very expirienced in this field is there a method you use to attune yourself to the other planes?

www.crystalinks.com... This is a good link to try and astral project.

It is good that you have started to hear a more relaxed buzzing sound this means your body is becoming more in tune with your spirit.

Please don't think me some expert as I am not. I just want to share with people what I have learnt and maybe learn from others experiences.

Why does this happen to us? I do not know but at least by talking about it we can hopefully understand it a little bit better.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the link the information here is very good and has been a real eye opener, each night I'll try one of the different techniques until I find one which I am comftable with.
I've also been wondering why and how I've started to expirience this, has the potential always been there or have I unconciously learned it somehow, my aunty is a spiritualist maybe I'll ask her...

Thanks again!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fred3110

Yes that site is an excellent one for metaphysics. I find the Silva technique is the easiest to achieve an OBE but I must state I only ever seem to be able to hover above myself when I initiate it myself.
To truely astrally project is a mystery to me and only happens when Im not expecting it and I don't know how I achieved it. It always happens like very early in the morning like 6am when Ive woken up too early. Id love to know how we can astrally project at will.

Why is this happeneing to you? Hey good question. Maybe you are one of the many people that are awakening to out true position in this Universe, there is a truth out there thats beyond belief but we must seek it and find it ourselves. The best way to find your answer is to meditate and by doing this you should open up your higher chakras, the ones that give you psychic connections with this Universe and all its dimensions. It does take practise, good luck

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TyrantFlameViper

Sorry youre right I done the link wrong. Never mind its not too relevant to the topic.

Well no matter how much we like ourselves we are always going to be changing something, nothing stays the same forever. [I presume - in this world] always is room for improvement.

So mr Green I see you are enjoying yourselves. I understand everything your talking about But Ive never got into meditating its like I cant sit still for 5 minutes and my mind is seeking outside stimulus... seriously am doing my head in I need to start meditating and 'plug in' rather than 'unplug' as Ive put on my mood.

Things not too great with me lately so Ive not been here, Im fine just lots of things to sort out.

Peace

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yea I guess you're right nothing is forever. At some point at least in this world all things pass, grow and change. I think the next time that I hear the buzzing noise that I will do my best to remain as calm as I can. It's as Mr. Green said any slight fear or worry will cause it to end.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

The other thing is that I try to meditate when I get the time but, during the days it's so hard because of all the bull****. But today is friday so I think I will give a try tonight while everyone else is out at the club at least the area will be quiet until some time early in the morning. Allowing me plenty of time to practice. By the way paradox I added you to my friendlist hope thats ok.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oh its so hard all this isn't it. Fitting in quite time to meditate I know what you all mean. Trouble is we need to get to the point of nearly asleep but still awake to get these special meditation situations, we arn't monks are we so how do we achieve this in our every day lives? Ive not done very well lately either, Ive had a cold and that makes it harder to open up your chakras and I don't seem to be finding any benefit recently. However i know that even by just sitting quite and thinking I am helping myself find this inner truth I must find. But yes I agree some times it so hard!

Thing is when you get to astral project its so mega you keep going just to go there again !!

Oh its Ms Green in case I didn't say before. Remember to believe in yourself and loose all the fear and you'll get there.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TyrantFlameViper

Yeah thats ok I added you ages ago
I need to go sort my head and life out I'l see you guys shortly.. minimal reading and studying for me. I guess meditation is our personal convo with what some would call GOD.. I need some of that.... feel like I need to detox my soul man.....

Peace..

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
ok guess thanks to a member of ats pointing me in the right direction (paradox) ive found this thread and would love to share some things with you and the poster!!

right i'll start from as far back as i can remeber, and for other reason start with something else,

when i was god now how old maybe 6-7 my grandad died and i remember, mum one night saying she had a dream she was in this garden and she spoke with her old man, my grandad after he die of course and it was beautifull then when she was in a semi sleep stay she could here music playing and it sounded as if it was coming from behind the walls, dont know wot that ment but anyways that wot she told me and it was one of thos dream that felt very very real,

so with me remembering that....

about a few week no more after i was having a nighmere of wot i cant remember, but i remember being a wake but not in my body kinda feeling dont wana sound nuts im just explain to the best i can i remember feeling coming back in my arms and thinking ok just open your eyes/eye lids so you can see, i felt paralise and just numb when i went top force them open with my finger it just felt like a skull, "meesed up i know lol" but then i suddenly woke up

and was scare stiff it was like electric running though my body, i felt all tingerly, i looked well i didnt look as in turn my head as i was laying on my back and woke up looking forward, then i see a small man in a gray suit standing there looking directly at me, at the time i though he was big as i was young but thinking over things of late, he can of been more than3ft-4ft, after about 1min he faded away into thin air i layed there for about 20mins after scared stiff so to speak i was in complet shock after the nightmare before hand aswell that was bad enuff, i woke all my brother up as we all shared the same room, but i didnt tell them, WELL THATS ONE OF THEM!

ANOTHER TIME
this was more recent, id say when i was 16-18 i shared a room with my youngest brother, and as i was that age i had my girlfreind come over and sleep so we just chill at night n watch dvds, i feel asleep one night it was summer if i remember right, my girl was laying next to me and my bro asleep in the bed next to us i sort of remember going to sleep last and turning the tv of,

the dream, i was just walking around my street it was as if id feel asleep and went out walking around the street just seeing wot people was up to but nobody could see me when i said hello, all of a sudden i herd screams and children saying run run so i started running but i wasnt running to fast it was like slow motion i was panicing as the same rule didnt seem to aply to this huge black shadow that was coming after me i ran all the way back to my house, but there was no one in it,

when i got upstaires into my room i woke up right infront of me was the black mist/shadow filling my entire bedroom door, i was trying to shout wake up can you see that wake up wtf is that, but nothing was coming out my mouth, a rush of air come from behind me witch is strange as the window was closed the door slowly the quickly slammed closed shacking the whole house, about then i could speak and i was shouting did you see that did you see that, and looked around and my girlfreind & my brother was just laying there in shock looking towards the door of the room and my bro siad yeahhhhh, jumped out of bed and run around the house looking to see if anybody was about my mum come out of her bedroom asking wot the hell that noise was,

thay have all forgot about that night, thay no wot happend but just shrug it of, where as me i still have the same things happening,

now i dont see things after these thing happen but i allways look about to see if i can see soemthing else like wot happend before, now wot happens is i wake up but my body dont i feel heat on my back and a really high pitch noise getting louder & louder and feel like something is pushing me into the bed, ive even herd the bed springs go, and my brother can here me sometime saying help in a really breathless effort, it can happen sometime up to 12 time i a row minites after etc, im 26 now and its still happening,

just thought id share this with you, as ive not really spoke to anybody about it other than freinds & fam,

anybody else have this sort of thing happen to them? id love to here it....

oh i forgot to say!!!! the reason i said about the thing with my mum at the start is because thats the thing that got me linking it at a young age to ghosts etc but others relate it to ufos? i dont know and im not saying its either all i know is it was real and allways happend after SP or nightmeres you guess is as good as mine, thanks foe reading!!!!!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Yep.. classic SP there welcome aboard. Glad you mention that noise too.. nasty.

Well for a start if it is still happening so often.. AND BOY IS THAT OFTEN... when it does happen dont go straight back to sleep cause it will probably happen again, stay awake for half hour or something then go back to sleep it may not happen again that night.

At some point in these experiences instead of being scared you are going to get angry.. and you will beat it, it will go away for ages, years even. So right now I want you to start 'intending' within your mind that the next time it happens you will gain some power and beat it...

If it is meant to be beaten........ for all I know its supposed to happen but why?

I see in life we all operate out of 2 emotions.. fear and love.. nothing else.. all other emotions are listed under one or the other.. that in itself is very handy to know.

I think... and Im going out on a limb... the shadow is some part of you..... if you read my last experience with the orb of light? What I got from that whole experience was 'I HOLD MYSELF DOWN IN LIFE'....... because my face appeared in the thing.......

Think about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join