It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can earth lose all electromagnetism in 2012 and lifeless like Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was reading Ufo Blog at Blogger.And came across this interesting post about 2012 event.

According to some scientists, there is a reactor at the very center of the earth. That creates the electromagnetism for the earth. The electromagnetism in turn support life forms

External link for detailed story Here

What you guys think about its just a propaganda or could be TRUE?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No, the Earth will not lose its electromagnetism.

Its always 'some scientists' or 'They'.
I would love to know which scientists stated this

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
yeah i need more solid source than one that just says "some scientists say..."

going with "no" on this one as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think THEY just watch The Core (en.wikipedia.org...) , wich is a bad, bad, bad movie.
2012 is just gonna be a busy year...
-Pole shift
-Ascenscion
-Earth enter a new dimension
-Jesus come back
-Asteroid hit earth
-Apocalyspe
-Third world war
-The Return of Quetzalcoatl
-Alien invasion
-No more electromagnetism from the earth
-Shift of consciousness
-Nibiru
-Alignement with the center of galaxy
-Zombie invasion

Am I missing anything?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Jigore]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, there is a scientist and it is a genuine hypothesis. Oh, and he did also get VIP treatment at the premiere of The Core

www.spacedaily.com...

No connection with 2012 though. Any more than there is with most of the other things that won't be happening that year.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It is reassuring that we have such experts on what is and is not going to happen; what is and is not true so readily available to jump up and give us the "Facts".

Meanwhile, those of us with more life experience than a "Potted Plant" know that our governments aren't spending billions of dollars digging "Seed Vaults" and "Underground Cities", sending satelites to watch our sun, building 100,000 black helicopters and detention centers throughout the country for nothing. And of course, the Mayans other cultures that went to such great lengths to mark time and the movements of the planets were all just deluded primatives. It was only a few years ago that the planet they now call Eris was discovered and a few years before that the idea of walking on the moon was fantasy; just like Cell Phones and Microwaves and the Internet was all fantasies of Trekies back in the 60s.

For my part, such great and knowing thinkers are one of the assurances I have that me and mine can survive whatever comes, as I am sure we can do better than a bunch of "Potted Plants".

top topics

join