It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States was set to attack Afghanistan pre-911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If this doesn't spell it out, then I don't know what will.

US planned attack on Taleban
news.bbc.co.uk...

Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan would go ahead by the middle of October.

The date was already known in JULY!!!

notice that "advisers" were already in Tajikistan pre-9/11 gearing up for military confrontation.

Mr Naik was told that Washington would launch its operation from bases in Tajikistan, where American advisers were already in place.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

In many respects, the directive, as described to NBC News, outlined essentially the same war plan that the White House, the CIA and the Pentagon put into action after the Sept. 11 attacks. The administration most likely was able to respond so quickly to the attacks because it simply had to pull the plans “off the shelf,” Miklaszewski said.

It was the same WAR PLAN!!

WASHINGTON, May 16, 2002 - President Bush was expected to sign detailed plans for a worldwide war against al-Qaida two days before Sept. 11 but did not have the chance before the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, U.S. and foreign sources told NBC News.

When you factor this with the "NEW PEARL HARBOR" and then of course "Able Danger" and the "PUT OPTIONS" and all those other things in advance and the "WIRE TRANSFER" then it becomes painfully obvious what is going on.

Now, I am going to offer my own opinion on why some skeptics can't believe in "INSIDE JOB".

Its simple, the people who did the "INSIDE JOB" know people would never believe in such a thing. That very fact, allows them to get away with what they get away with. Remember what the greatest trick of the "DEVIL" was?

[edit on 3-4-2008 by talisman]

new topics

join