It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima; I Believe That if There is a Way in, There is a Way Out!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.detaxcanada.org...

I, commonly referred to as Sri Arrogant, of the family Oracle, serving as scribe for SRI ORACLE, who serves for the State of ATS;
I am one and I exempt myself only.
I paid SRI ORACLE $0.02 this year.

maya
It is all an illusion.
are you trapped in your own mind?
the thought virus;
the end of the world as we knew it.
atman is Brahman.

Certainly an interesting light shining in the rabbit hole at the moment.

No?

I am,

Sri Oracle

(boss, I think I earned my two cents... Am I on overtime yet? Shut up and keep typing!)

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I see that there have been several interesting comments posted while I was catching up on my Z's.

I do see that a few of you have some background and insight into this topic.
Maybe we do not have an 'out' as I had hoped. Or maybe it will not be so easy.

For those of you who doubt the existence, intents and purposes, you would only have to do just a 'wee' bit of research to substantiate it. It is indoctrinated in the very bowels of the birth of this country. Please wake up.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's a great resource from a Canadian perspective:
Just found it today.

We are told that we live in a free society. There is no greater test of freedom then being able to leave. In order to understand this idea better, we need to know some words and their definitions. First off, a society is a group of people joined together by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal. Notice how there is no mention of geographical area? Being in a certain geographical area might give you the right to join a society; however it cannot create an obligation to join. See that mutual consent part? Pay attention to it, it will become very important.

Now what is a statute? Is a statute law? The answer is yes and no. It is not the law, but it is a rule, which has the force of law, within a society. Statutes are the laws of a society. Outside of society, they have no effect at all.

ThinkFree.ca

Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception (Video)

Capitalization:

There are five different levels of capitalization used in names of "persons"

human-being: john doe

natural-person: John Doe

quasi natural/artificial-person: John DOE

corporation/artificial-person: JOHN DOE

Nom de Guerre: DOE, JOHN

Here is a summary of the rights and freedoms of the above "persons":

The human-being has all the unalienable rights and freedoms as provided by God.

The natural-person has the rights and freedoms as provided by man with the Magna Charta and Canadian Bill of Rights.

The quasi natural/artificial-person has lost some rights, but not all rights. At this time it is not evident how to quantify which rights have been lost.

The corporation/artificial-person has limited rights and freedoms as provided by the creator of the Corporation.

The Nom de Guerre (name of war) has no rights and freedoms and is a complete slave to the Admiral.

Natural-Person Capitalization

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by quintar

Hi Quintar,
I don't know if you visited the web page that most of my material came from, but it had mostly Canadian origins.
It seems that our Canadian neighbors/friends/allies are under the same duress /oppression and trickery from the British gov, that we are. thanks

[edit on 3-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

This issue has had me intrigued for several days now.There has to be a way to revise your documents to reinstate your capitis diminutio minima.
Maybe I'll change my name to ~ Let's see if they can capitalize that!
The more I read about what the government is doing to us all the madder I get.Something has to be done.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by sizzle

This issue has had me intrigued for several days now.There has to be a way to revise your documents to reinstate your capitis diminutio minima.
Maybe I'll change my name to ~ Let's see if they can capitalize that!
The more I read about what the government is doing to us all the madder I get.Something has to be done.

Hi Daddyroo,
Love that name!
Yes, I agree, as this was the purpose of opening the topic. I was hoping that we could work together on some inventive ideas on getting around, 'The System.'

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle
I really think they have us in a corner.We have had to have birth certificates and social security numbers nearly from birth.As far as having a warrant served on you,if the name is in caps I believe it is your right to refuse it.legaly it would not be your name.
I wonder in a case where you are sworn in by a judge and they ask your name (and sometimes the spelling) what would be your rights there?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle
I really think they have us in a corner.We have had to have birth certificates and social security numbers nearly from birth.As far as having a warrant served on you,if the name is in caps I believe it is your right to refuse it.legaly it would not be your name.
I wonder in a case where you are sworn in by a judge and they ask your name (and sometimes the spelling) what would be your rights there?

DR,
Thanks again for your involvement. I believe that, this is what it will take to achieve anything worth fighting for; whether it is in Canada, the U.S. or Great Brittain. We are all victims of a Master Plan of a Powerful Few.
My heart is so grateful to ATS for providing a platform for us to bridge the gaps and reach out to one another and hopefully find answers that will override life's seemingly impossible dilemmas.

I, too have wondered at the same question that you present about the swearing-in, in a court-of-law. Seems there are case histories of this being done; they were over-ruled(?) as being frivolous defenses.

I had hoped to find some cases that maybe had success with these statutes. Could you help me do some research?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Your Honor,

My name is "I am", and none other.
I am subject to God, and none other.
If you so wish, I can serve as scribe, FOR:

SRI ORACLE

I am NOT. nor am I "also known as", nor do I assume any liability for SRI ORACLE, Sri Oracle, "ORACLE, SRI", Sri ORACLE, or the numerical entity 123-45-6789

I am a free man; a natural born, sovereign human, without given name or number.

I AM is my only name.

Although, during this incarnation on earth, I am commonly called "sri" and of the family commonly called "oracle".

I am you
You are God
There is only ONE

------------
corporations are manifest illusions of our collective mind

Something tells me that case where I am sworn in before a judge is shortly in my future. They don't know what they're in for.
------------

You may be able to take SOUTH HILL TRACT 77, LOT 5&6 from SRI ORACLE...

But I am the peach, once eaten.
And I am the peach tree, once planted.

I defend my property;
my sovereign, private, and God given right
to feed myself and my family,
those fruits which I did sow...

...with my life, my pen, and if the Lord does so command: my sword.

serving as scribe for,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is all very interesting, but I haven't found the part (on www.slaveshipamerica.com ) where they claim that 'Capitalization' refers to capitalizing the letter of a name.

www.slaveshipamerica.com...
Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 Sec. 4 defines Capitalize adj. as… "To take advantage of - To use to ones own advantage."

Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization) In Roman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

Am I totally missing something? Where does it say that a person's status is diminished by capitalizing the letters of their name? I thought it means one's status is diminished if they are taken advantage of.... apparently by another person, government or corporation...?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Even if I am not from the US or Canada, I believe that everywhere in the Globe, all the names in all documents are capitalized. My name continues to be the same Lower or Upper case. If someone (or some agency) calls me by my name, I'm not going to ask him "You are calling me in Upper or Lower case?".
I do not want to say that all these posts or all of you are mistaken. I'm just saying my thoughts.
And also, I haven't seen any ofiicial document (id, credit card, birth certificate etc) of anyone, writen in Lower case letters. I would love to see one in order to fully believe it.
And another question. In my country, in order to get the id card, we go to the nearest police station and fill a form with all data (name, address etc). This form STATES that all the info must be writen in upper case letters (I don't know why it states somethink like this. It might be for Capitis Diminutio Maxima). If I write them in lower case I might not get an id card (i'm not sure about that, I do not have personal experience nor someone that i know of).
Have you ever tryied to fill a form with lower case letters in order to find out what is the official answer of an agency?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitris

I am afraid that is the whole point, my friend.
We have no choice. We do not get to demand how our legal documents are printed out. We either accept them the way they are, or suffer the consequences.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
I am afraid that is the whole point, my friend.
We have no choice. We do not get to demand how our legal documents are printed out. We either accept them the way they are, or suffer the consequences.

I am in email contact with eldon of detaxcanada.org, working to put together a sample 1040 with a 0.00 return.

here is some info he sent me:

Cdn Dictionary of Law 2nd Ed
NECESSITAS INDUCIT PRIVILEGIUM QUOAD JURA PRIVATA,
necessity introduces privilage with respect to private rights.

NECESSITAS NON HABET LEGEM,
necessity does not submit to law..........

NECESSITY,
the defence of necessity doctrine exists as an excusing defense [] because it is properly seen as the result of a morally involuntary decision.

Blacks Law 4th Ed,
NECESSITAS NON HABET LEGEM;
necessity shall be a good excuse in our law, and in every other law.

NECESSITAS FACIT LICITUM QUOD ALIAS NON EST LICITUM;
necessity makes lawful which otherwise is not lawful.

NECESSITY;
controlling force, irresistable compulsion; a power or impluse so great that it admits no choice of conduct.

NECESSITAS VINCIT LEGEM; LEGUM VINCULA IRRIDET;
necessity overcomes the law.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Sri Oracle!
Bless You!
This was exactly the type of participation that I was hoping for. Real Ideas.
Now. Wonder if it will work??

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is some of the same info, in more of a laymen's terms, which may be a little easier to understand for those that do not brush elbows with legal terminology, very often:

When the parents or parent has a child in a hospital, the nurses bring you a REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH/registrar. The mother fills it out. The mother and or father name the child.
This is or was the lawful Christian name or surname & given name.
The State or Province take that name & capitalize it. If the state or province is in debt, the name is entirely capitalized, if the state or province is not then just the last name is capitalized.
Parents name the child: John, Doe.

Gov't copies the name: DOE, John. (Non bankrupt gov't).
Gov't copies the name: DOE, JOHN. (bankrupt gov't).

john = bathroom, doe = female deer.
John, Doe = words capitalized on by parents to create a label or name. Freeman-on-the-land.

DOE, John = Officer or agent of the Gov't who recieved the benefit of citizenSHIP. Maritime Admiralty law. You now reside on the corporateship. RESIDENT. PASSPORT, passing from the port to another ship. PORT AUTHORITIES anyone?

DOE, JOHN or JOHN DOE = slave, no more God given rights just priviledges granted & taken away by the gov't which requires licences & permission to do anything.

The gov't takes the birth certificate and deposits it in its TREASURY, and then takes out a BOND based on future taxes that can be collected. This allows the bankrupt gov't to borrow money from the IMF, international monetary fund.

The freeborn child is sold into slavery UNKNOWINGLY by its parents in exchange for benefits like child tax credit, welfare, free health care, school, etc. There are ROMAN MAXIMS of LAW that state he who accepts the benefit must bare its burden.
The freeborn child has the right to contract out of this when they turn the AGE of MAJORITY usually 18 but 14 in some countries. (People used to only live to 35yrs, there was no such thing as a teenager, boy then man).
So the sneaky gov't gets you to voluntarily fill out a social security/social insurance form to get an EMPLOYEE number for the IRS/CRA.
You need this number to access benefits like unemployment insurance or student loans.
You become an employee of the IMF/federal gov't which is slave to its lender. (National debt).
All birth certificates are written on EXCHEQUECHER bank note paper owned by the CROWN. Even Americans. The corporation of the United States is registered at the Inner City of London England a Roman Enclave of the Vatican.
Canada & Australia are registered on the United States Security & Exchange (SEC).
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The secret scheme is the State changing the
family name [normally a reference name to
given names] to 'surname', meaning 'primary name'.
That makes the name, as one sees on a birth
certificate, the 'intellectual property' of the
State.

If one uses/accepts/acknowledges in court that
State owned name, you, the free will adult
man or woman, are encapsulated in State
property. Then the State applies the legal
maxim, accessio cedit principali - an accessory
attached to a principal becomes the property
of the owner of the principal.

An 'owned' man is called a 'slave'. And
a 'disobedient slave' is stripped of rights
and 'due process of law' in this Roman system.

Someone asked for 'remedy'.

Start with the income tax.

File a $0.00 tax owing IRS 1040
for your legal identity.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sizzle, I'm not trying to insult you here, but godlikeproductions is quite possibly the least credible website on the Internet.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitecastle
Sizzle, I'm not trying to insult you here, but godlikeproductions is quite possibly the least credible website on the Internet.

The least credible evidence is that which has no reference at all. Perhaps you should lodge your dispute of the information with a link we can all examine.

Like this:

US Security and Exchange Commission: CANADA

www.sec.gov...

or this:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Exchequer was (and in some cases still is) a part of the governments of England (latterly to include Wales), Scotland, and Northern Ireland that was responsible for the management and collection of revenues.

also, google search: exchequer us birth certificate

third result:

www.usbirthcertificate.com

I am,

kunta kinte

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I'm lost, what does that link have to do with Capitis Diminutio Maxima?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I haven't watched this video in it's entirety yet, but thought I would pause and share it with you. Then we can all reach our own conclusions. Here is some info posted alongside, to give some insight:

Part one explores the reasons behind the fact there are no property rights in the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms, and what that means once we learn who we are in Canada’s legal system.

Part two begins by looking at the veracity of the common belief that income tax is as certain as death. From there it continues with a discussion on the real reason for income tax and what can be accomplished with a bit of political will.

Part three explores the truth behind whether Canadians live in just a democratic society, or something more, and what does the reality of our social structure mean when consideration is given to the supremacy of human rights and freedoms. «

video.google.ca...

Folks, I am trying very hard to find something that is more explicit to the U.S., but I think anything we learn, can't be wasted.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitecastle

Yes
Thank you for your concerns. I am aware of various concerns with Godlikeproductions.com . But my resources did not originate with them. If you start with page 1 of this thread, you will see that a thread from ATS on Esoteric Agenda is what inspired me. I have given several links for resource information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join