It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima; I Believe That if There is a Way in, There is a Way Out!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Recently, I have been researching material on, 'Capitis Diminutio Maxima.' It is defined (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used. The initial joinder is formed when a legal Birth Certificate is issued by the State, name in all CAPS. In fact, both the Certificate of Birth AND Social Security number, are for "inventory" control purposes, similar to the Amistad Schooner's manifest or those numbers or records used by legal entities or Corporations to track, account for, use and dispose of inventory. It is under the Admiralty jurisdiction Terri Schiavo's fate was determined, and under this alien fictional jurisdiction many of today's legal or other fictional entities such as "gay marriages" are fabricated. Commensurate with color of law, they appear to "be," but they are not. Indeed, under common law and the American Constitution, "gay marriage" is unlawful and an oxymoron (contradiction). This, no legal maneuver can change.
www.slaveshipamerica.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
From the material that I have read thus far, this term did not initiate, nor end with the days of slavery in America. I saw a warning flashing on this page, and wanted to assure everyone that this was not where this thread was going. That is not my intention, anyway. Please be patient.

Somehow I have wound up in the 9/11 forum. But that was not where I posted. I entered this in General Conspiracies Forum. Could a Moderator please help me with this?

[edit on 2-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ever hear of La Amistad? On Monday, February 22, 1841, John Quincy Adams began legal arguments on behalf of 36 black African defendants. The outcome would decide slavery and death, or life and freedom for the defendants.

Were these African men items of commerce or inventory as Spain and the Spanish slave traders maintained, or, had these Africans been illegally kidnapped from their homes along the Ivory Coast, where slavery was now illegal?

La Amistad is not only an important event which sailed into American history, but ominously, an accurate and significant portrayal of America and her people today, of Slave Ship America. We will explore and identify how we were "volunteered," and how we "volunteer" ourselves into servitude. We will also uncover the primary covert machinations employed by self-appointed scientific and banking elite's to maneuver and seduce freeborn human beings into slavery. Ironically, all Americans have been reduced to the same legal or commercial status the Spanish Crown sought to impose upon Amistad's African "inventory" just 164 years ago. Whereas we appear to have come a long way in our cultural and legal battles for human rights, we in fact have landed far from our intended shore. In today's fictional courts, all Americans are equally black.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I would like to give you several more definitions, as Black's Law dictionary defines them. You might want to thoroughly acquaint yourselves with the meanings and how they pertain to you.

[Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization) In Roman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

Capitis Diminutio Minima (meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John Doe) - The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man's family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation [pride] of a person who had been his own master, (sui juris,) [of his own right, not under any legal disability] or upon the emancipation of one who had been under the patria potestas. [Parental authority] It left the rights of liberty and citizenship unaltered. See Inst. 1, 16, pr.; 1, 2, 3; Dig. 4, 5, 11; Mackeld. Rom.Law, 144Capitis Diminutio Media (meaning a medium loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John DOE) - A lessor or medium loss of status. This occurred where a man loses his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

Diminutio. Lat. In civil law. Diminution; a taking away; loss or depravation.

Capite. - Lat. By the head.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used. The initial joinder is formed when a legal Birth Certificate is issued by the State, name in all CAPS. In fact, both the Certificate of Birth AND Social Security number, are for "inventory" control purposes, similar to the Amistad Schooner's manifest or those numbers or records used by legal entities or Corporations to track, account for, use and dispose of inventory. It is under the Admiralty jurisdiction Terri Schiavo's fate was determined, and under this alien fictional jurisdiction many of today's legal or other fictional entities such as "gay marriages" are fabricated. Commensurate with color of law, they appear to "be," but they are not. Indeed, under common law and the American Constitution, "gay marriage" is unlawful and an oxymoron (contradiction). This, no legal maneuver can change.

Whereas one may have legal recourse in a Corporate or Admiralty Court, no lawful or moral remedy will be found. Administrative directives of the legal tribunal or Admiralty jurisdiction, while having the color or appearance of law, may be legal but are in fact unlawful due to the nature or status of the Court's origin, which is predicated upon fiction. Admiralty Courts are in effect vastly inferior to the intentions and authority of those who founded the American Constitutional Republic. When searching America today, one would be hard pressed to locate an authentic Constitutional or Common law Court. This unlawful condition prevails in both Canada and the United States. A serious breech of Constitutional fidelity surfaced recently, when it was discovered Judges in Oregon were not properly sworn to uphold the Oregon Constitution and therefore were acting without Constitutional authority. The Courts and Judges in question, therefore, represent an alien power or entity.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I recently saw a video, that an ATS member opened a thread about; Esoteric Agenda. This video is what put me on the trail of this subject matter. If I understand this correctly, thus far, (referring to capitis diminutio maxima), and that does entail having a person's name in all capital letters; this involves removing a person from status as a natural person to an artificial person.

As my thread title states; I believe that if there is a way in, there is a way out.
I have just begun to study this material. Some of you may know a lot more than I do. But if it goes the way I'm hoping that it will, we might have more 'outs' than we realize.
Would any of you like to help me explore this and see what we come up with?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Some of the things that I have noticed thus far involving, 'capitis diminutio maxima,' would be Social Security Cards, Insurance Cards, Income Tax Forms, most all legal documents.

I heard it stated in the video that if your name is called in a court-of-law and you are asked if you are that person' if you respond yes to the question' you go from being a natural person to an artificial person and surrender all rights as a human being. I think I have that correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What I am theorizing here is:
Suppose that the bailiff (court clerk) or whomever, calls your name, and you wish to maintain your legal rights as a natural person. Maybe you could respond with, "People address me by the name of_ _ _ but I am a human being, a natural person."

Do you think that would change anything? I wish to study this more, because there was a hint that legally we do not have to respond to a summons with 'All CAPS.'

I see that I said that all wrong. Lol! Let me try again. Point out that the document is in 'all caps' and say, "That is not me, for I am a natural person. That would make me an artificial person."

[edit on 3-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Btw, if you are not a history buff, didn't mean to leave you hanging. J.Q. Adams won the trial for his defendants. In the words of John Quincy Adams,

"Not slaves and therefore cannot be considered merchandise, but are free individuals with certain ethical and moral rights, including the right to engage in insurrection against those who would deny them their freedom. When there appears no hope at all, one must invoke one's ancestors, who we are, is who we were and who we must become."

Edit: Just wanted to add, that I can only pray that these words hold some hope for all of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Not encouraging anything here, but some Americans and Canadians might find this interesting:

How To File
A CRA T1 or IRS 1040 'Return of Income'
Without Making Contract of Servitude
And With '$0.00' Tax Owing
[ Click Here ]

This may not be the way the CRA or the IRS 'wants' you to file;
But, it is the way the Government [ Canada and USA ]
has 'legislated' that these tax returns be filed.

You, a free will man or woman,
have NEVER been subject to income tax.
You have NEVER had to file or pay income tax.
You have NEVER had to pay taxes on your wages.
You have NEVER had to pay tax on the fruits
of your services and skills; or, on the sale of your property.
But, you need to play their game, and file for your 'agent'.
AGENT ?? What AGENT ??

Note: For Americans, this filing system is
fully effective in filing the IRS form 1040

* * NEW CRA SCAM -April 20th/07 -See below * *

See CAUTION NOTE below on joint bank accounts.

www.detaxcanada.org...

The primary assertions made on this website are:

1. The income tax applies only to fictional entities called persons.
2. There is absolutely no government act, statute or law to which any free will human in Canada, or in the USA, is subject.
3. A free will human can enter into a contract of servitude with the de facto Government of Canada, or with a Province, or with the de facto Crown in right to either of the above, or with a State[USA], only voluntarily and only with full and open knowledge of their change of status to that of plantation slave.
4. The fraudulent tricking of people, through their ignorance, into the status of "plantation slave" by their using a name created and owned by the Crown or State is an act of treason, by government, upon the sovereign people. That Crown or State owned name is the Birth certificate name.
5. The 'legal fiction name', AKA: 'person/taxpayer', has only the function of an 'agent in commerce' and 'trustee in trust' for the free will adult human to which it is associated.

And for Canada specifically:
6. The British Monarchy ceased to have any relevance to Canada in 1901, upon the death of Queen Victoria. All British Monarchs have been pretender Monarchs of Canada since that date.
7. The Parliament of Canada is a de facto usurper of governing power over Canada since 1931, and in reality, since 1901.

www.detaxcanada.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here is a very chilling observation from a member on a different discussion forum:

All birth certificates are written on EXCHEQUECHER bank note paper owned by the CROWN. Even Americans. The corporation of the United States is registered at the Inner City of London England a Roman Enclave of the Vatican.
Canada & Australia are registered on the United States Security & Exchange (SEC).You were born free, you are now a slave by choice. You gave up your birthright for a mess of pottage. You filled out all the forms & applications of your free will.
Jesus said his people destroy themselves through lack of knowledge. Knowledge is power. When teenagers have the chance to contract themselves out of the system (90 days) they are too busy caught up in the manufactured rock & roll, hip hop, extended childhood with booze & drugs & skateboards & videogames.

The gov't created Identification is property of the government. The State or province created the document, it has the intellectual property rights claim to it. It is the BEAST's name that you accepted. It is your SLAVE name. You are its authorized representative, its agent in commerce. Read the fine print on your checks signature.
Free people use an autograph, agents use a signature. Everything you own & have is registered in that slave name, not your name your parents give you.
However all of this was done in fraud and you can contract your way back out if you search for the knowledge in a law dictionary & your gov'ts statutes & codes.
Why can Nelson Rockefellar testify before congress that he pays no income tax? Cause he's a freeman and you are not.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This sounds like some helpful suggestions.
quoting member, 'Anonymous Coward' from same website as above:

Get 3 friends or witnesses, make up your own identification, get it notarized, post it in court houses, serve it to your local police departments, tell them who you are before you get into trouble, stop borrowing money, close you bank accounts, de-register everything in that old name, don't be a voter, become an ELECTOR & lawful land owner, tell the county or rural municipality to state their interest in your property. Fire them, you don't need them to hold your property in trust therefore removing you from having to get a permit to build something on your own land.

Jesus said render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and render unto God what is God's.

surrender all your gov't identification back to it's creator, stop identifying with it, become your original name.

Jesus said not to celebrate your birth into this world. This doesn't mean He hates cake & icecream, He's warning you not to swear an oath of jurisdiction or affidative that allows ROME to usurp God's authority by creating a property label/gov't slave name with a birthdate.

Jesus said the body is a temple for the spirit.
The Vatican wants you to beleive it is a vessel on the unholy SEE/SEA to enforce maritime admiralty merchant law.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well! I have finally found an answer to one of my proposed questions. You guys were of no help at all. Lol! There have been actual cases, both in court, and pertaining to taxes; they were ruled as frivolous. You can find those further down the page at www.godlikeproductions.com...
Although, I am still wondering if any cases have been successful. I did hear of a couple winning a case against paying taxes, but do not remember the details.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here are some interesting observations that you all might want to take note of. I found them interesting and thought-provoking indeed.

Before the civil war Americans owned their children as biological property, they owned their own land in alloidal with absolutely no property tax. A mans labour could not be taxed so they captured you on paper and made you volunteer to be a HUMAN instead of a man.
Look up the LEGAL definition of HUMAN in a 1948 Ballantine Law Dictionary.
HUMAN: see monster.

MONSTER: lower form of man, not of blueblood, unfit to own property, a barbarian even if created through the lawful union of marraige.

What is the worlds biggest JOB internet site in the world?
www.monster.com / www.monster.ca

Color of law through defacto usuped authorative legislation is what is known as a privately owned legal system of the CROWN. LEGAL is not LAWFUL.
Then their is color of man. HUE: aura or color.
Human-hueman.

When people get married its called HUSBAND & WIFE.
When ROYALTY get married its the monarch & consort.
Queen Elizabeth doesn't have a husband, she has a CONSORT. Prince Phillip is a consort, not a husband.

When a cattle farmer or rancher breeds livestock its called ANIMAL HUSBANDRY.
We are cattle, or chattel property, goy! We are a human resource, a product of the STATE.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243849www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow sizzle, thanks so much for finding all this info. The more and more I learn about conspiracy stuff the more blown away I become

I knew when I saw the movie the man had a good point. But when I started looking at my mail and id documents it really hit me.

Again nice work finding the info ...Star and Flag

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm not buying it...slavery is illegal everywhere I know of. They can't make you a slave if slavery is illegal.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Great job Sizzle. I've looked into this a bit also, and believe that we've been defrauded out of our natural God given freedom. Since the world system is fraudulent, it can only succeed if we let it. All that is necessary is for enough people to opt out so that we can be self supporting and self defending, and soon the majority will see what they are missing.

Originally posted by thought
I'm not buying it...slavery is illegal everywhere I know of. They can't make you a slave if slavery is illegal.

Murder is illegal too. Ask JFK, RFK and MLK if that stops the gov from doing it. They'll do whatever we let them get away with.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

OK...people are enslaved in the United States HOW...and don't talk about credit or taxes, both of those are voluntary. People choose to take out credit and a person who doesn't want to pay taxes can either take a low paying job, leave the country, or use one of many legal ways to mitigate taxes.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Jordon Maxwell on the subject:

video.google.com...

Esoteric Agenda Part 9:

www.youtube.com...

also information for filing your 1040 for a 0.00 due return:

www.detaxcanada.org...

also information of off shore banking

www.sovereignlife.com...

and a link to my closed thread on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

April 15th is on its way. I am going to file for 0.00 due this year.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

(copied from SO's abandoned thread)
Whether it's legal or not is beside the point. It should be obvious to all by the way that the constitution is ignored that the law means nothing to the PTB. What matters if whether or not they can get away with it. If they've got you chained to a whipping post and picking cotton all day in rags, then they can't very well deny that you're a slave. But if they've got you on a treadmill designed to siphon off as much of your labor as possible while still keeping you running, and then limit your alternatives with a billion rules and regulations, having denied you the knowledge of real alternatives through gov school indoctrination, then you are effectively a slave, even if a voluntary one.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Why did "thought" just get banned. We were engaged in civil discussion.

????

Sri Oracle

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join