It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy, Sick Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
allweirdnews.com

Living in the basement, the 29-year-old mother with a child-like mind and another baby on the way had little more than a thin rug and a mattress to call her own on the chilly concrete floor. Dorothy Dixon ate what she could forage from the refrigerator upstairs, where housemates used her for target practice with BBs, burned her with a glue gun and doused her with scalding liquid that peeled away her skin. They torched what few clothes she had, so she walked around naked. They often pummeled her with an aluminum bat or metal handle.

Dixon — six months pregnant — died after weeks of abuse. Police have charged two adults, three teenagers and a 12-year-old boy with murder in the case that has repulsed many in this Mississippi River town. Investigators put much of the blame on Michelle Riley, 35, who they said befriended Dixon but pocketed monthly Social Security checks she got because of her developmental delays.

Dixon saw little, if any, of the money, Hayes said. For months she weathered the torment to keep a roof over her head and that of her year-old son, who weighed just 15 pounds when taken into state custody after his mom’s death. Riley, 43-year-old Judy Woods and three teenagers, including Riley’s 15-year-old daughter, LeShelle McBride, are charged with first-degree murder, aggravated and heinous battery, intentional homicide of an unborn child, and unlawful restraint. Riley’s 12-year-old son is charged as a juvenile.
Continued at source

I'm trying to comment on this but really can't, I'm speechless.

I'd love to hear some comments though.

Mod Edit: External quote tags added, quote trimmed. Please see New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources and Posting work written by others. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 3/4/08 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If there was a world that was right and justice was served correctly then these people don't deserve lawyers and if a lawyer tried to defend them then they would suffer the same fate. These monsters deserve the same abuse that they put her and her baby through. All this for money.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
In a world totally messed up, hearing horrible stories day in and day out, this one takes the cake.

It wasn't just for the money, if it had been, there wouldn't have been the inhuman torture, they just would have stolen the poor woman's money. These people are sub human monsters.

And should be dispatched as such. A bullet shouldn't even be wasted on them. They should be chained up in a basement somewhere until they starve, and then rot there.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

You're right. Money was one thing but to torture a human being this bad and to eventually kill her was another. This people deserve suffering a long and painful death.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That poor woman went thru hell on earth. Riley should be shot dead immediatley. As for her kids, a good beating might be sufficient.

I didn't see how Dixon's one year old was treated but I hope he wasn't tortured too. He obviously wasn't cared for like he should have been.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' n******, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

Anyone remember pulp fiction?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Was Dorothy Dixon mentally disabled, the article said with "a child like mind".
These people need to be watched very closely because they are taken
advantage of so easily.
This is truly sad.

I wish I had super powers and I could detect all the suffering people
and help them.

How could people be so cruel?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gauncents

LOL Gauncents....love that movie, one of my all time favorites.

Society has become nothing but a breeding ground for animals, sociopaths and pedophiles. It's extremely sickening, and don't EVEN get me on my soapbox lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Why is man the only creature that beats and tortures other beings for the pure fun of it? Primitive indeed.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would like to know how the parents or society missed the red flag with these people throughout the years.

I just don't think things like this happen with someone saying "Hey, I've got a great idea"!......

[edit on 2-4-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is why I'm for the death penalty. And lethal injection isn't good enough in this case. I don't even think electrocution is good enough. Something along the lines of buried alive, intentionally thrown in to the engine of an airplane, dropping a boulder on their legs, things like that.

I don't want to hear this bull# about sparing the teenagers either. Kill them too. This one year old child was malnourished and the unborn child was killed, so give me one good reason why these teenagers, who participated in, and did nothing about, these crimes, should live?

The 12 year old was tried as a juvenile so I don't advocate the death penalty for him. I do advocate ruining his life for about 20 years and making it hard for him to find a decent home and a decent job.

But the rest of them, just kill them.

I'm not sure if this was in Illinois or Missouri, but it doesn't matter because both have the death penalty. We can only hope they use it.

**Note: Sorry for the graphic language. This just pisses me off.**

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

And dolphins. And apes. There are more, but that's what I know right off hand. In fact, dolphins practice rape as well.
This is beyond sisturbing, sounds like something from Law and Order SVU. Much as I'd like five minutes with a barvbed bat with each of them. Except the twelve year old. maybe he can be helped, I think they should be proccessed by due law. I hope they get the death penalty, but this is definetly a case hwere we shouldn't lower ourselves to their level.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm guessing most did not hear about this nightmare in your mainstream media...

Summary:
www.snopes.com...

All the newspaper stories:
www.knoxnews.com...

And here's another thread that no one wanted to notice that falls in here:
www.abovepolitics.com...'

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd like to treat the people who did this the same way that they treated her, but that might be too good for them. Anybody who does something like this to anyone, even if they're not handicapped, deserves the worst possible torture, IMHO. I'd like to volunteer for that job myself.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I say each one of them takes one between the eyes after being scalded for a few hours with a glue gun.

There are certain times when I not only advocate the death penalty, but also a bit of torture.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
If there was a world that was right and justice was served correctly then these people don't deserve lawyers and if a lawyer tried to defend them then they would suffer the same fate. These monsters deserve the same abuse that they put her and her baby through. All this for money.

Justice?? You would not want to know what I would do to these people. That said- if the police and investigators spent more time going after monsters like these rather than tasing peaceful 80 year-old protesters- we would actually do pretty well. Instead they use situations like this as an argument to shoot and ask questions later.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
...on the subject of upbringing...

Think about the fact that say 20-50 years ago, take a family in which mom and dad fought all the time and verbally abused everyone, (including children), were miserable together, yet stay together for the kids sake.

Nowadays, people realize that children have 2 happy homes after divorce.

And 2 christmas', 2 birthdays, etc...

I wonder if growing up in such a negative atmosphere (angry married parents) would have an unfluence towards someone having morbid thoughts like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd like to know who the father or fathers were of her two children. Maybe there was sexual abuse going on as well.

People just get sicker and sicker all the time. How does one go about resigning from the Human race?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I'd like to know who the father or fathers were of her two children. Maybe there was sexual abuse going on as well.

I was thinking the same thing, although it wouldn't have had to been just the father. Anyone, mother, sister, brother, cousin, uncle, minister, preist, etc...

join