It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I DIDNT get jacked up by the police!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
After that one I will make one "How I DID beat my kids!"

(no children where harmed in the making of this post)

(This is not a one line post)

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this in the wrong forum??????

Anyway, as you say, there are good cops and bad cops. Unfortunately, there seems to be an increasing number of bad cops. I think that is why people are starting to lose faith in them.
Nonetheless, we still do need them around, no matter how you look at it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

ill agree to that. People don't call the police as someone else has said.. because they fear them.

Even being pulled over.. people FEAR the police.. because many are jackasses.. a larger majority then those who are nice.. I find many have a cocky I'm tough sh* ex military type attitude.

All I gotta say:

Ya'll look like clowns in your funny hats. I won't even start on the bike cops.. leather.. seriously..

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've seen those cops who think their f***in John McClain from die hard too. Me and my little brother got caught skipping school and and pretty soon, the coldest looking mofo I've ever seen(sarcasm :duh
walked up and started dickin us around. She told my brother "if you don't wipe that smile off your face, I'm going to take you down to juvie, make you get naked and lift your sack". Thats when I also decided to be an ass. I had a staring contest with the chief of police(I won), acted like I didn't know what was going on, they told me to face the police car but they didn't specify, so I faced every other car in the parking lot first.
In the end, I was brought back to school in cuffs.
Oh well.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rusty=)

Always fun to get brought back to school in cuffs.. I was taken out of a C++ class by the police for duct taping a cars windows with .. er.. vulgar profanity on it.
They where "going to take my finger prints" and "prove I am lieing" then "take me down town" ..

Even though I admitted to the "crime" ..... as .. it WAS my FRIENDS car I duct taped.

Sometimes I think cops get bored and need a little excitement in their lives.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Speaking of school... There's this one cop that loves to hang around my school, and he's one of the biggest jerks you'll ever know. But, the thing is that this jerk saved my life. Last year, I was doing some stuff that I'm not proud of, and ended up overdosing in school. I passed out in first block and stopped breathing, and my school being the saddest piece of crap you've ever seen, I ended up laying on the floor for 8 or so minutes not breathing until that cop rushed in a gave me CPR, which gave the ambulance enough time to get me and pump my stomach or whatever.

Needless to say, it's been a while and I'm still expelled, but if not for that jerk of a cop, I wouldn't be here.
--------

Oh yeah, and to stay on topic... I think it's best not to go up to a cop while drunk.

-Will

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Basilis]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There is so specific group of people that are bad people, just bad individual people.

Cops are do diffrent, like any other person, thery just have to be in the mood to snap, someone, or something, has to have pushed them into a bad mood, so that all it takes is just something little from a diffrent person, to give them any reason they want to impose thier anger.

I fortunatly, have had no 'Bad" experiences from any of the police force, but several 'close calls' that did not result in any trouble. Most of the time it was me and mu buddy doing some stupid (blank), but we would be able to slip the nuse...

Only once, we were at a major party when the Polics cars moved in... It was a HUGE back woods party, a friends birthday, they lived far out, on the dirt road, and there was lots of land around them. We knew that there was trouble, and neither one of us drove our cars, we had friends take us there. There must of been several 100 people when the Cops pulled up, Dozens fo Cars, it was near 2am, there was a lake on the property also, that went around the driveway, you could see SO many cop cars, and the lights shining off the Lake, it was like a becon that said... "Run like HELL!!"... just about the entire party bolted into the woods... i was with my g/f that i brought, with a few friends in, in the VIP Green House, after everyone bolts into the woods, i start trying to phone my buddy who was seperated from at the party... we meet up, and his girl is still inside(her House)... now the cops have busted everyone in the house, and there are flash lights shining into the woods where about 100+ people are hiding...

With my buuddy calling his g/f, i see a 10 year old kid, i Grab him and ask him if he knows this area, he says he lives down the road, and kinda knows the area(Way back country Miles from the high way, or paved road). So with that i grab my gril, this kid and my buddy, and start thru the Swamp towards who knows what, as cops charge into the woods, my buddy gets hold of his girl in the house, they are all (blank)ed, and the cops found the Green House, and everyone with a Car is getting Busted, Towed, and ticketed.

Of course on that night i would be wearing flip flops, which made navigating the swamp very fun, after running thru the swamp for about 45 Mins, we get to a fence, climb it, jump of a HUGE draing ditch, and enter into a Palm Tree Nursey. We now split up, the boy we found, now makes his way back over the fence, I thank him for his role in helping us out. My buddy is trying to find us a ride home, but our MORON buddied is... uhh.. lets say ocupied with his g/f and will not get us... after almost an hour of trying to get him to come, he says he will. Me and my girl are staying in the Tree Nursey when we hear people on the other side of the fence.

We get into the drainige ditch and start Hauling Ass towards the street, which has got to be a mile away, we meet my buddy there, and we start trying to figure out where we were... Now we are walking along the road, trying to find street signs, and its after 3:00 am... we keep droping down into drianing ditches, and cop cars are driving by...

Finnaly by 430 am we get back to the house, and finnaly the night ends in a satisfying manner. It was by far the most gureling espcape i have ever had to do. Over 100 people got BUSTED that night, Most people in the woods got caught/or had to do somehting about thier car, some people got lost in the woods, and got caught, me and my friend is not know a SINGLE other person that got away... the house got in trouble big time, got everything at the book thrown at them... im just happen i found that kid.. LOL, that was a cool night...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Come to NY for awhile. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of times I was a screw up and deserved it but I haven't been in trouble for 10+ years and somebody made a claim about me breaking their nose and jaw.Only thing is they didn't name me.Just the street it happened on.Police basically saw I had a previous record from MANY years ago and go to my last listed address (my mother and fathers house).

The @zzh*les don't knock and ask for me.Instead they are kicking in the door and they broke their window at 12:30 AM. My parents wouldn't tell them where I was because they didn't want them kicking my door in because I have 3 small children.The police start drilling them for info and threatening to send swat to my sisters house in NJ. They are low life scum and to me what they did was terrorize my family.Fear factor terrorists.

Innocent till proven guilty? NOT !! I wasn't even picked out of a photo line up.They just assumed it was me. For a claim of punching someone. Not beating them half to death and kicking them unconcious. Can you imagine They said I had a gun?

Fact of the matter is the guy is Indian and I'm caucasian so they're trying to amp it up as a hate crime and I'm facing 15 years.Cop hater yes but it's better than doing what I would really like to do .A majority of them are unjustified P.O.S. who over time let their egos go to their head. Some i'm sure had good intentions when they started but anyone in power sooner or later feels like a god and abuses it.

I personally have no need for one in my life as they only seem to come after the fact that a crime is committed or to harass innocent people from my experiences.I called them on several occasions to try the legal issue and justice is unbalanced and unfair.They're utterly useless to me.I can and have easily protected myself and family and if one (cop) was dying and needed help I would pass it right by. F.T.P.

Just look at all the incidents by cops in NY. Mine is only 1 example and I can name a bunch of others I been through but would have to right a book.And I'm a law abiding citizen.Don't drink,smoke,use drugs or do ilegal activities.GO figure. Oh yeah, I turned myself in the next day. All they had to do was look at my record and realize that I turned myself in willingly everytime once I knew there was an issue.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by 19DCW71]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR
Im just waiting for your next thread . "How i didn't beat my kids"

What time is that coming?

What do you mean by this? I'm assuming you have something to say but are holding back?

I apologize for not participating more in my own thread but for some reason every time I type more then a few sentences now my computer freezes up. I don't know what the deal is but it's really irritating me.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

The thing you have to remember is that 99% of law officers are good, honest (well maybe not that hi in philly), and patient. But there are always a few bad apples who see this as a chance to go on a power trip. It isn't like this just in the police, its like this in all walks of life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join