It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed al Fayed -> Zapruder -> Suite 8F -> the Fed -> JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Congrats on upcoming ATS Marrs book. See my, “The 3 top unknown conspiracies” post.

Is Peter Dale Scott’s work in Burnham’s article? Peter’s detailed research & focus is unmistakable.

What’s your take?

Mine: Suite 8F Group (that shot Johnson to the presidency) that Brown(s) belonged to (Brown & Root that begot Kelly, Brown & Root that begot &/or is owned by Blackwater ...all owned by Halliburton which was co-founded by privately-owned Fed directorate, for whom CIA was created as a private army.

Burnham’s: www.john-f-kennedy.net... ~ "Abraham Zapruder …White Russian affiliation…32nd degree Mason …active member of CIA proprietary organizations, Dallas Council on World Affairs & Crusade for Free Europe. Membership in these operations included ...Abraham Zapruder …Clint Murchison, owner of Dallas Cowboys …Mr. Byrd owner of Texas School Book Depository …Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as 36th President while Air Force One was grounded in Dallas …George ‘Sergei DeMohrenschildt, CIA contract agent & best friend of Lee Harvey Oswald …George Bush close friend of George DeMohrenschildt …Neil Mallon, mentor that Bush named son, Neil, after …H.L. Hunt …and, Sergei’s brother, Demitri.

"In 1953-1954, Jeanne LeGon worked w/Abraham Zapruder at fashion firm Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne designed clothing, Zapruder cut patterns.

"Zapruder’s obit mis-states he left Nardis in 1949. It was 1959 …when design partner Jeanne LeGon became Jeanne LeGon DeMohrenschildt, marrying Lee Oswald’s best friend, to-be CIA contract agent, rabid anti-Communist Sergei ‘George’ DeMohrenshieldt.

"Lyndon Johnson’s personal secretary, Marie Fehmer, flew to Washington on Air Force 1 w/LBJ Nov. 22, 1963, was daughter of Olga Fehmer who worked at Nardis w/Zapruder & Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt.

“Zapruder's co-worker, Jeanne LeGon & husband Sergei DeMohrenschildt introduced Oswald to the daughter of one of Sergei DeMohrenschildt’s close friends, Ruth Paine. Ruth's husband, Michael, whose step-father, Arthur Young, worked w/Lyndon Johnson’s personal pilot, Joseph Mashman, to develop Bell Helicopter of Fort Worth … was employed by Bell when JFK was assassinated. 4,500 Bell helicopters were shot down in Viet Nam, Bell’s stockholders made a fortune replacing them.

“Sep. 1976, Sergei was given nine electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hosp under orders of Doctor DeLoach …first cousin of FBI Ass’t. Dir. Cartha DeLoach. Sergei’s doctor of record, Dr. Mendoza, ordered intravenous drugs for Sergei, being committed to Parkland Hospital for mental problems …but, DeLoach ordered electro-shock therapy. George Bush was DCIA …within weeks of DeMohrenschildt writing a manuscript, entitled, I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy! …naming CIA & FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in JFK’s assassination.

3/29/77... the day DeMohrenschildt will be interviewed by House Select Committee on Assassinations, he’s found by daughter, Alexandra ... dead of a shotgun blast thru his mouth …ruled a suicide. Jeanne said Sergei was once a Nazi spy.

Grodin & Livingston: “Sergei’s wife told Jim Marrs,, ‘He must have harbored guilt feelings for working for Germany in WWII, he told me, ‘It’s the Jews, they caught up w/me,’” Grodin said.

A 1964 CIA report says: ‘Alexandra was monitored by CIA’s James Angleton for having an affair w/Mohammed al Fayed just after JFK’s assassination.’

Angleton signed that report, along w/CIA asset Jane Roman, who monitored Oswald two months preceding the assassination.

“Sergei was partners w/Mohammed al Fayed & Clamar Charles in Haiti while working for Murchison’s Haitian interests & Three States Oil & Gas.”

Bush roommate at Andover & Yale was Sergei’s step-son, E. Hooker. Jackie grew up calling Sergei, "Uncle George" -- her mom Janet Auchincloss nearly married him after her divorce. Sergei was once engaged to Jackie's aunt, Michelle.

new topics

join