It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just got off work and expected this topic to be front page here on ats. what is going on, this is big. I just searched google news for this story and it is only showing up on obscure publications. Are we seeing media censorship in progress? Jessie needs to go on cnn or something and start shouting! he held the highest position on one of the states of our union, and has significant star power.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Local Minnesota News Cover Ventura's 9/11 Revelations

www.youtube.com...://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/040408Minnesota.htm

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
you know this debate/cover-up has been going on for so long.. I started to think "ya, maybe a plane did bring down the towers"

then I remember that bldg 7 was never hit. With all the propaganda, I can't believe I forget that. The brainwashing is working! yikes.

The scary thing is, I dont even watch the news - I hear most of that BS on this very board. Looks like I need to take a break.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
I think we need to invite Mr. Venture to join ATS.

I think Jesse's lurked ATS a time or two. I would enjoy his presence here immensely, I love the freakin' guy!

Thanks for posting the entire interview.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I can remember when "Loose Change" was the first I knew of the 9/11 Conspiracy too. At first I just could not believe it. My mind could not comprehend that any American, much less the POTUS could be involved. But then I started looking into the NORAD Standown, and it was all just too obvious. I think this is where Jesse is right now. The more he investigates, the more he will realize that something went horribly wrong, or worse yet...horribly right that day.

If Jesse could manage to watch the entire movie, Who Killed John O'Neill, it will spell it all out for him. But it is a difficult movie to watch and follow.... but well worth it to see the whole big picture of what may have occurred that day.

There are time I wish I had never watched "Loose Change". It changed my view the world, and made me a Conspiracy Theorist.
But I would rather know what I do now, than still believe that OBL was responsible for all this madness. The American people have been sold such a pile of lies... if only more people would just wake up and realize for themselves that the true terrorists of 9/ll... live or work in the White House. And all our wonderful Investigative Reporters have assumed the position of NEOCON survival...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi.
This talk about building 7 has sparked a memory in me.
I am pretty sure i can remember the British news(probably Sky news) saying that the authorities in America were going to have to carry out a controlled demolition on a building that had been badly damaged in the attack.

I can remember talking about it with work colleagues the next day.

Could this have been the same building?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Regardless of the reasons, one would then have to ask themselves how the demolitions got in the building to begin with.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If this was a controlled demo, and this building collapsed 5 hours after the initial attack,then surely it would take longer than 5 hours too plan the demo.

Does this mean the explosives were already in place long before the attack took place?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join