It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Governor Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is the link!

Perhaps he can put the Souflex on Dick Cheney

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura vehemently savaged the official 9/11 story on a syndicated national radio show today, saying the WTC collapsed like a controlled demolition and was pulverized to dust as he also highlighted the impossible 10 second free fall speed of the towers.

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, Ventura said that his initial reaction to 9/11 was much like most people at the time, and he accepted the official story outright, a response he now regrets because he was in a position of power and could have used it to raise a lot of pointed questions.

"I kicked myself when it initially happened that the light didn't go off but I was so shocked that this thing had even taken place that I apologize for not being more aware," said Ventura, adding that watching Loose Change at the insistence of his son was part of the catalyst for his wake up call.

Host Alex Jones is executive producer of Loose Change (get it here), the most watched Internet movie of all time. Ventura said he ran through a rollercoaster of emotions when he saw the film.

"When I finally did watch it I went through every emotion you could imagine, from laughing, crying, getting sick to my stomach, to the whole emotional thing," said the former Governor.

"To me questions haven't been answered and are not being answered about 9/11," said Ventura, before highlighting the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story tall skyscraper that was not hit by a plane but collapsed in its own footprint in the late afternoon of September 11.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
thanks for posting. Go jesse! I love that guy he is no fool and right on the money. He is a former Navy Seal and governor of Minnesota! Gheez.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jesse still has failed to noticed the top down demolition type effect of the twins which in my opinion drastically differs from the way 7 was dropped. He also fails to name the explosives used but assumes its c4. Alex knows the explosives are fishy or more than your average c4, he gives Jesse a chance telling him the core vaporized and what not, Jesse kind of missed that point totally. I think in time he will start to work it out, he mentions about ground zero being blown to dust and being confused.

I think the more he looks at 9/11 the more he will start to be confounded and i think he has only just started to really look at this. He has studied JFK for so long, this is going to blow his mind. I look forward to hearing more from Jesse that's for sure. He made an excellent point however that in a military type operation/demolition scenario when in doubt you overload, a very good point and something I would expect.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just listened to the entire interview. Great find Leo, starred and flagged.

I think we need to invite Mr. Venture to join ATS. Then he can learn more about the 9/11 discussions than what he saw on Loose Change. He is going to be a very good Ambassador for spreading the news about 9/11, and I think many people who would have never seen Loose Change will now due to his recommendation.

I LOVE the idea of a Ventura/Ron Paul ticket for 2012!!! If only he would run for 2008.

He also said he thinks Obama needs to "watch out" because "they" will never allow an ordinary citizen to be president. He states that even he would be worried about being assassinated if he ran.

Outstanding OP and interview.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
awesome... good news.. good thread... got another one on our side.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
great interview and I like the fact Alex is allowing people to have differing opinions like on the immigration and the illegals. Jesse said some great things and the CIA "meeting" when he was governor, the way he described them, as "old lady's" and "young people" was rather chilling in a way...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Living in MN I actually didn't find Jesse to be a bad thing at all for our state. He pushed a few things through I didn't approve of like our light rail system, he also got us back a few simple freedoms, like the ability to at least have *some* fireworks to light off for 4th of July.

Also, I actually know where he lived after he was done as governor here and it would always make me laugh when I drove by it because he had a little drop box so the post man or UPS guy wouldn't have to come to his door.

But to be taken seriously right now, the first thing he needs to do is go back to a bald head, he looks kinda freaky at first glance right now with the long hair on the bottom and huge bald top.

All that being said......

Go Jesse! Your voice is louder then ours in the media!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wow.

Another expert opinion given on a reputable radio show. Given this and Willie 'pothead' Nelson's opinion, I guess that takes any doubt out of what really happened that day.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura from what little I have seen of him in interviews etc. As far as I know, he does not believe that Senator Paul Wellstone was assassinated, something that is thought highly likely among truthers, but to see him come around on 9/11 is very encouraging.

I'm still very pessimistic about the prospects for widespread dissemination of the truth in the mainstream media, though. There are just too many people with too much invested in the lie, especially when the truth amounts to America saying;

"We were duped by our criminal leaders. Our president was in on the murder of 3000 of his own citizens. Our press is as bad as the press in China. We committed a monumental war crime in Iraq that amounts to a mini-holocaust. We don't care about our constitution and defile the graves of our founding fathers. We are modern Americans, hated and despised, feared and laughed at around the world."

This is a major spin doctor alert. America doesn't own up to stuff like this.

Anyway, kudos to Jesse Ventura and his ilk. If enough of them own up to it I know they will do everything in their power to make it right. Americans are not a mean spirited people, just led astray.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

To someone like yourself, anyone who questions the fairytale, told by the government, about 911, is a kook - regardless of qualification, education or quality of character.

Can you not see the flaw in your thinking?
To summarily dismiss any and all argument, to disregard any source and instantly impeach any witness or skeptic, just because they question the events of 911, is just living in denial.

You know, deep down, there is something wrong. You just haven't found the courage to discover the reason why. Everyone starts from that point, my friend. For some, it just takes a little longer for it to sink in.

America is in big trouble. We are under attack by criminals withing our own government. The sooner you realize that, the better off we will all be.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

It's getting out. This guy is a former governor and has a wrestling fan base. The MSM will have to cover it, and so the momentum continues to build. Best guess: 911 truth goes mainstream within two to three years.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Silenceisall]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

I sure hope you are right. I just pray that after the truth does become public knowledge, that order can be maintained when it comes time to make arrests, issue subpoenas etc. The administration has scoffed at and ignored lawful requests for disclosure before, specifically from the General Accounting Office.

If any kind of momentum starts in regard to 9/11 truth, watch for the next terrorist outrage and a ratcheting up of martial law in the US. It is very hard for me to see how 9/11 truth can be accepted widely without an insurrection or coup of some kind being a consequence. Just the thought of it really saddens me, but it may be a necessity.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HaTaX

I voted for Jesse, but to be fair, he did take a massive tax surplus and turn it into a massive deficit, but that's another thread. Jesse has always, at least I believe, told the truth, as he sees it anyway. I believe 9/11 was allowed to happen at the very least. I believed the governments theory til I did some research for myself.

We need more people like Jesse to come forward, we need this in the MSM again, doubt it will get there though.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
my favorite part of the interview was when alex goes "the mind ventura"

I havent looked into how he was as a governor but by the looks of this thread not so bad. I think its amazing how many people have spoken out I just wish maybe somewhere else than the Alex Jones show not that I dont like the show but now it seems so many people have spoken out on there that its kinda lost its ability to get into the MSM after charlie sheen not much has been able to really penetrate. I think alex does an amazing job I just wish one of the more talking head type shows would do an interview like this that way it could take off again hopefully.

also jesse is living off the grid down in mexico I find that very notable because I mean cmon how many politicians are ballsy enough to do this or even have the know how.

I would love to hear michael savage and jesse talk bout this topic talk bout entertainment

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
reply to post by HaTaX

I voted for Jesse, but to be fair, he did take a massive tax surplus and turn it into a massive deficit, but that's another thread. Jesse has always, at least I believe, told the truth, as he sees it anyway. I believe 9/11 was allowed to happen at the very least. I believed the governments theory til I did some research for myself.

We need more people like Jesse to come forward, we need this in the MSM again, doubt it will get there though.

I voted for him too, but only because I didn't like either Dem or Rep candidate. I thought it would be funny...

If in fact he is "kicking" himself for not inquiring more in 2001, then he can do something about it now. I also hope that Minnesota elects Al Franken. Now he would be a voice that would get heard. (not sure what his opinion is on 9/11) I'm sure he has an opinion or two.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Wow.

Another expert opinion given on a reputable radio show. Given this and Willie 'pothead' Nelson's opinion, I guess that takes any doubt out of what really happened that day.

What I always find fascinating is someone's willingness to attack a person based on their perceived lack of credentials, yet when you mention people like college professors of physics, architects, engineers, former heads of state, demolition experts....

patriotsquestion911.com...

What do you say then? Can you call them potheads? People who don't know what they're talking about?

Where is your explanation and ad hominem attack for these people?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, as mentioned earlier in the thread, I think Mr. Ventura has made some assumptions that time will prove false (C4 etc.). However, in my opinion, whether he's "figured it out" or not is irrelevant. The relevant point is that he's another prominent individual, much more in the public eye than any of us, who is drawing attention to the circumstances of this fateful event. As the administration continues to try and sweep the entire day under the rug, we need prominent personalities to continue to bring it back out into the open.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Being a former Navy Seal, i am sure he has knowledge of special ops projects and should be able to tell if any were used on 9/11.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Forget C4. I was watching Mythbusters the other day which had an episode about exploding pants. Basically New Zealand farmers back in the day had a spell of pants around the country that were exploding, the cause turned out to be a type of herbicide.

Anyway, after proving their herbicide theory, the FBI guys with them decided to really blow up Buster's pants since the herbicide didn't really explode. So they got out this silver paint stuff and painted Buster's pants with it. Thats it, nothing else, just a thin coat of silver paint. The FBI guy said this stuff explodes at 21,000 feet per second I believe. Then they set it off. It blew poor old Buster to pieces and sent parts of him flying at least 30 yards away. Buster has an aluminum skeleton and it shattered some of his joints because he went to pieces. Like I said just a coat of silver paint type of stuff. And I'm not sure if the FBI guy even gave the name of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Wow.

It's not just Willie and Jesse. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to offer this site one more time!

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

Now who should I believe? The above ^^^or some INTERNET geek and government officials that have many truth issues? The official 9/11 story is pathetic at best and only attracts those that fail to deny ignorance either because of belief in nationalistic dogma or fear of the coming change.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join