It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rosenberg Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I've downloaded the complete 2,563 page Trial Transcript of the Rosenberg's espionage trial which led to their executions in 1953. I have begun reading it and comparing it to other things which I have read about the case. One of the books that I've read on the case which I think is excelent is called 'The Implosion Conspiracy'. I would like to hear from others what they think about the case and whether or not they should or should not have been executed. I personally think myself that Ethel Rosenberg herself should not have been executed. She knew what Julius was doing, but didn't help him carry out what he was doing. So I think she should have gone to jail as being an accessory, but that's it. And I think that Julius Rosenberg could maybe have gotten a sentence of 25 years to life. I'd like to hear from others what they think lof the case, even if they don't agree with what I think about the case.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ethel was involved, but not as deeply as some were. She should have gotten jailtime.

Julius, on the other hand, got what he deserved. He was passing nuclear secrets.

new topics

join