It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will EVERYONE be herded into

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I watched ENDGAME, and that's where I got the idea of "megacities" from. Alex Jones said in the documentary: "Civilization suffocated, new technologies emerge". Does that mean INDEPENDENT development of technology is halted, but centralized development is funded? And if so, who will develop the "emerging new technologies"?

THE INTELLIGESTA, OR COURSE!

Now, about humanity being forced "to have a two-class system, in which the underclass is forcing to live out their lives as slaves within highly controlled prison-like megacities, while the Elite enjoy the land of the Earth..."

You know, why do I get the feeling that the "Elite" is MORE THAN the 2000 Bilderbergies/Bohemians/Illuminatuses?

And think about their attitude towards the "average Joe". They think that the average Joe is an incompetent idiot, a "sheeple", a "useless eater".

According to Alex Jones, humanity will be herded into slavery, aka the megacities. Now, what about the intelligesta? Will they ALSO be herded in with the "crowd"?

And as I was browsing ATS, I saw a rather interesting prediction for the road to NWO. In fact, I think it's by far the most accurate.

Here is a synopsis of how I think it will play out....

1. World Wide food shortages and starvation 2008 manifesting in 2009.
2. Mainstream Science Links it to Global Warming and people who disagree will be treated like Holocaust Deniers and slapped into jail.
3. People moved into Mega Cities so the rural areas become human free as per the UN Agenda 21 plan of 1992.
4. Carbon Taxes well and truly underway by 2010 with all funds raised going to the UN and its counterparts.
5. Single child policy ( as per China ) is world wide law by 2015
6. Permit to breed world wide law by 2025
7. Human Population in decline by 2050.

Just my thoughts and by no means a prediction but certainly a possibility as its obvious to even the casual observer that there are too many humans leeching the Planet. Eric Pianka and others have alluded to the fact humankind is ruining the Planet now wholesale and that something has to be done to prevent catastrophe.

Of course this mass human depopulation plan could get a leg up with some more wars, plagues and execution camps but its unlikely to happen due to the mass awareness now of how Governments behave toward the disinterest of its citizens.

So, as I was saying, could the NWO be a THREE-class system?

Sheeple, intelligesta, Elite?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't think there will be an intelligesta as we understand intelligence now. The only people who will become educated will be people who are in the top wrung. If those people from the top class do not fall in line with the pack mentality they will be discarded. The lower classes will be made mentally retarded through bad food and psychiatric drugs. They will not even be taught to read.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

So there will be the "dominated, educated upper class" and the "enslaved lower class". Overlooking the two social classes will be the tiny Elite ruling class.

Inner Party, Outer Party, Proletariat...

[edit on 2-4-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

The ironic thing is while those not in the top wrung are worried with good reason about ourselves. Those in the top wrung should also be terrified. A private /boarding school education must be overated for them not know that the more consolidated power becomes at the top level the more likely there will be bloodshed between those on the top. Without a strong peon class a fall from grace will mean that not only will you end up dead but so will your family and the deaths will not be graceful or kind.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If history repeats itself and it does, I see the coming mega political maelstrom being much like Nazi Germany where many will not even know what is going on but at the same time will gladly turn in their neighbor, friend, family member, without much prompting.
Many will sit desensitized and pompous in their homes as the government as they pereceive, does the job of securing the Nation for the Nations good. As long as they have their TV programs and nightly news, Beans on Wednesday, they can wait with complaicency as the rest of the Country is thrown into a chaotic and macabre scene. There will be the deniers that will go untouched, and there always are so that the consumers will once again become the working and purchasing masses.

new topics

top topics

join