It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diebold accidentally leaks 2008 election results early!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Embarrassed Diebold officials apologized after one of their electronic voting machines prematurely revealed the winner of our upcoming sham election.

The pre-planned winner is McCain, and he will win with a 40% vote. He sounds like the candidate who adheres to the Agenda the closest.

I can't actually post the video into the forum, so I'll give the like

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think this was an April fools joke. No one else is reporting it. HAHAHa the onion is the last place for real news.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Another election brought to you by the good people at Diebold.
These machines are constitutionally illegal unless they provide a printout for the voter from what I understand, but alas we still have them.

[edit on 4/2/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
I think this was an April fools joke. No one else is reporting it. HAHAHa the onion is the last place for real news.

This thing actually popped up in the beginning of March...

And anyway, most of you know the elections are rigged right? And tell me: Whose Agenda most closely resembles the Bilderberg/Bush Agenda?

Who is willing to go for the "100 year war"? (probably with Iran as well)

McCAin seems like the most logical candidate to follow up with the Agenda.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

i typed it in the news section and i all i got was the LA times which posted it on April 1st. and the Onion.

well that geezer is 72 right, well maybe he will drop dead soon. (no offense)

and when the election comes people will vote for Obama.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bravo!

As long as it didn't list Dick Cheney as the winner. Who knows, he might take George Bush hunting, then Diebold would list Cheney for the next two terms.

On a scary note: There is a Bush married to a lovely hispanic woman -- which means he might one day snag the hispanic vote.

On the other hand, maybe Cheney's daughter would be the first lesbian president?

It appears that we might be about to have the first Uncle Tom president.

...now, hold on, I was married to a india(n)/african/spanish woman for 4 years ...so, why would I say something like that about Obama, since he's my choice? And, I find him the most distracting and pleasent to watch ... like there's noting going on worth getting upset about ... sort of like an improved Ronald Reagan (i.e., not suffering from Alzheimer's dementia). Harmless. Can't you see Hillary trying to wave Obama down. Obama's giving his acceptance speech. "Well, my fellow Americans, I've just dropped a nuclear bomb on Saudi Arabia by mistake, Hillary's right, it was a big mistake. But, I was against the Iraq war from the beginning, and she voted for it. I didn't. She did. I didn't. She did. I didn't. I've been in Washington a long time, too. On the freeway the other day. It seemed like forever. The American people have been getting stuck on freeways, in such slow traffic, for such a long time. It's time for a change. The American people want a change. We've talked to the Israelis, they, understandably are a little upset because it was their understanding we wanted them to nuke Iran, by mistake, when they were aiming for Iraq by mistake. I apologize for that. Many of our presidents have been in positions where it, when you really look at it, doesn't matter what they do as long as they don't blame the folks that everyone on ATS knows should be blamed. Thank you."

And, I think he'd be a great ambassador of protocol for the U.S., greeting people from all those different countries, and ...it's an ambassadorial position.

...BECAUSE he doesn't seem to be reflecting any ATS views that I've heard. NOT ONE.

But, has he mentioned even one conspiracy that appears Esoteric Agenda, one of the most mind-blowing films www.abovetopsecret.com... on the other hand, neither has Hillary (who should run for Rockefellor doormat) ... especially since she has so much experience.

And, I don't vote. I'm too stupid to be able to pick out the most qualified candidate. That's why Diebold makes it easy for folks like me, even if I did vote, they know what's best for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

LOL! that was hysterical!

"Hillary won't stop trying to pursue the white house, just because she found oout she lost!. She'll continue with the election and loose when she's supposed to! and she'll act surprised!" Nice!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me.
People actually think The Onion reports actual facts?

Christopher Roan - Clinton Campaign Spokesman
Ernie Kenilworth - Director of Public Relations

I doubt these are their actual names.

Come on people, don't be so gullible.
Should McCain happen to win it's because Clinton and Obama are self destructing.

from wikipedia.org/The_onion

The Onion is a US-based "fake news" organization. It features satirical articles reporting on international, national, and local news as well as an entertainment newspaper and website known as The A.V. Club. It claims a national print circulation of 710,000[1] and says 67 percent of its Web site viewers are between 18 and 44 years old.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
if this story was true then more places would talk about it. even the mainsteam media. no one is reporting it. I went on diebold website and there not is saying anything. If something like was in the public view then they would apologize on their website. sorry to tell you this but this is a........HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
if this story was true then more places would talk about it. even the mainsteam media. no one is reporting it. I went on diebold website and there not is saying anything. If something like was in the public view then they would apologize on their website. sorry to tell you this but this is a........HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX!!!

It's not a hoax, it's satire, that is what The Onion has always been about.
The Onion just makes fun of everything, and some of their videos are quite entertaining.

top topics

join